You are always remembered Hosanna (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 9:29am | IP Logged

GOD saw you getting tired and a cure was not to be. So He put His arms around you and whispered "Come to Me."

Dear Hos/Rachel we would always love you and cherish your memory & remember you in our prayers too. Thank you for being such a lovely soul - I miss you so much.Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CarynVani19atina

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "You are always remembered Hosanna (Page 2)" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged
In fact when I recieved a pm from Sue nair...with this sad news...I did forward to all the buddies here who would know Ho and most then also replied to me...so once again ThanksSue for sharing the news and thanks Vani for opening this thread.
I was searching for Ho's posts and found so many in our old CK pages...( commedy kalakkals)  have a look at her posts to know what a fun loving person she was...

We miss you Ho...may you rest in peace at the feet of our Good Lord ...!!

CarynSue NairVani19

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vani19

Hosanna called me after Kasturi serial's last episode which was somewhere in September last year.  She is so fond of Kasturi. I told her that I'll pay a visit during Deepavali when I go back hometown. I didn't have the chance to meet her at all. I am feeling so guilty now. She is such a humble and nice person.

In fact, I sent her Christmas wishes recently. But, I didn't know that she is already in GOD's hand at that time. So sad to hear the news today. 

Rest in Peace Hosanna/ Rachel. You will be always remembered.

Vani...she told me things don't look too good for her but she never told me that she was bed-ridden. She sounded so good and healthy and was laughing away with all the witty comments I was making about "Kasturi" - her laughter still rings in my ears. It didn't cross my mind that she was really ill. I  feel more guilty bcoz its nearer for me to go to Klang from Subang Jaya then you coming down all the way down from Penang. But she was so brave and strong when she told me that she is happy that she managed to get all her children married off since her condition was not so promising. How stupid I was for not being able to read between the lines..!!D'oh

I came back from work late today and I was unable to contact her daughter to ask if she was cremated or buried. If its the latter then perhaps all of us (Caryn, Karthi, you and I) could go and place some flowers and say a little prayer too - when we are able to meet up.

Edited by Sue Nair - 02 January 2013 at 3:16pm

CarynVani19atina

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Thank you Vani for opening up this thread for our Hos. May her soul rest in peace.

MySpace Rest In Peace RIP Graphics

CarynVani19atina

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Caryn

Some of us have met her.

She is one incredible person. It was our pleasure to meet her.

She parted a lot of advise to us esp in taking care of ourselves.

We had so much of fun.  You would think she is a quiet person but OMG... we were screaming with laughter when she made some jokes.  No wonder she received the Teacher of the Year Award.

It was so funny how she and Sue met in the train on the way to our get together.  Both of them sitting opposite each other in the train and then signalling each other if they are going for the meet.  Sue will tell more.

Anyway Hosana/Rachel, Rest in Peace.  You are safe in God's hand away from the pain etc.

God Bless you.  You will be always remembered fondly.

Thanks for opening the thread Vani.

Although it's difficult today to see beyond the sorrow, May looking back in memory help comfort us tomorrow .

My meeting with Hos in the train was something I will never ever forget. It was filled with fun, laughter and an instant attachment. She was not sure why I was smiling at her and addressing her as Hosana. I recognized her from her dressing coz she wore the same attire in the photo she sent us which was taken in her class room. But she too quickly asked me if I was Sue Nair - the teacher in her definitely told her that I must be one of the girls schedule to meet for she is only known as Hos in IF and no where else!!.Hug

When we got off the train we ran into each other and hugged so tightly for this I am so ever grateful to India Forums. She told me that she purposely wore the same clothing so that she might be familiar to the rest of us if she gets lost for it was the first time all of us are meeting @ Chillis i.e. way back in 2008...how fast time flew when it look like it was only yesterday..!!.

CarynVani19atina

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Thanks Atina for the CK pages. I will go thru it tomorrow from the office during lunch break. Its past my bed time - 1.10am.

CarynVani19atina

srima

IF-Dazzler

srima

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Shocked & sad to hear the news. May hersoul rest in peace.

CarynSue NairVani19

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Sad news indeed. Still remember the drive to Klang after our meet. It was a few days before Diwali and Klang was bustling. You know how the traffic will be at that time and Ho was feeling bad that Krish had to brave the traffic. Krish was nonchalant - "in fact I have to thank you for giving me more quality time with my wife - driving back and forth " She laughed her guts out hearing that and said "you both complement each other, making a joke of everything !!" A very genuine, kind person - Pastor's wife indeed. Sue, please pass on my sympathies to Pastor and her kids. We will miss you , founder president of Vaathu club. May you rest in peace.

CarynSue NairVani19

Post Reply New Post

Go to top