Screaming critics-Top 10 hottest men on TV-KSG

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

n Indian TV

• January 2, 2013
  •  
  • 0 comments

While small screen is largely dominated by strong, women characters, our super stylish studs too create waves in telly-circles, for obvious reasons. Here's the current crop of the hottest television dudes in no particular rank…

Karan Singh Grover – Qubool Hai

The handsome hunk, also known as small screen's Salman Khan, Karan Singh Grover opted for a completely different avatar this year. He emerged as a much conservative, religious, Muslim guy in the TV serial. Earlier, we've 'relished' the stylish man in naughty, romantic roles.

Vivian Dsena – Madhubala

He is sophisticated, classy and absolutely in demand – on the screens and off it! Popularly known as RK, the superstar, in Madhubala, Vivian has certainly charmed the pants off his (female) fans. His super romantic, charming chemistry with his leading lady is an added bonus for the loyal viewers.

Barun Sobti – Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon

This utterly sexy guy with a super-hot body to die for, came across as an arrogant and stubborn businessman in the initial episodes – and he clearly sent us into raptures for the same reasons. The moment his character flaunted his soft, emotional side, we fell for him all over again.

Rithvik Dhanjani – Pavitra Rishta

This chocolate-boy could kill girls with his looks! No wonder, his charming looks and irresistible smile had him stand out despite being a part of an ensemble cast of the family show!

Karan Kundra – Gumrah

A mere mention of this extremely handsome and charismatic guy, makes many girls out there go week in the knees! Need I say more?

Mohit Raina – Mahadev:

Playing Lord Shiva, Mohit gets ample opportunities to display his chiseled body – courtesy the 'revealing' outfit the Hindu God is believed to be wearing, as per our mythological books.

Siddharth Shukla – Balika Vadhu

This adorable man not only brought rays of light in Anandi's life, but also struck an instant chord with the female viewers, thanks to his hard-to-ignore good-looks and endearing ways to woo his lady.

Kushal Tandon – Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai

His mischievous manners and amusing pranks are an added bonus for his female fans, who go gaga over his debonair looks the moment he appears in a frame.

Karan Tacker – Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai

That he comes across as an attractive man and an absolutely loving husband, ensures his name on this list, despite his character being not as appealing as that of his screen-brother.

Gurmeet Choudhary – Punar Vivah

Serious roles suit Gurmeet Choudhary to the T. Last seen as Maan Khurana in Geet, Gurmeet has yet again stormed the small screens this year with his no-nonsense character portrayal in Punar Vivah. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
TFS!!! I actually like most of da men in da list. 😆
-Shormi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
KSG ROX...LUV HIM SO MUCH...TFS:)
raneeb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Karan Singh Grover always!
dhruviarmaanfan thumbnail
Karan Singh Grover rocks!!! <3
momin99 thumbnail
KARAN SINGH GROVER ⭐️
BlessedSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
KSG will do it... though I am fond of other men too like Karan kundra,Vivian, and Barun but KSG makes me mad... he is my drool king
flowergarden thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I M  VERY HAPPY FR KSG..❤️ VIVAN IS NUMBER 2 NT BS? BS IS NUMBER 3?😲 YUCK.. CANT STAND VIVAN😡..FEELING LIKE I M PUKING 
JayaBachan thumbnail
Girls please re-read the post. It CLEARLY says that it is in no ranking order. I mean if it were ranked than I would have gotten a heart attack seeing Fish Lipped Kundra beating my Maan Singh Khurana *Dies*. Anyway agree with KSG and GC being the top hottest men on TV. 
youth_showsfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thnk u for sharing
ksg is definately d best n hottest hunk n TV