Sensational South

~~ Vishwaroopam Reviews & Discussions ~~ (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 12

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
So everyone take a flight to Malaysia to watch the movie ;-)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Raichu-sahi.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~ Vishwaroopam Reviews & Discussions ~~ (Page 7)" in Sensational South forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sahi.

IF-Sizzlerz

sahi.

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Visha_Dhami

So everyone take a flight to Malaysia to watch the movie ;-)

akka premji, Dayanidhi azhagiri adicha palaya joke ah sollureenga LOLLOL btw wen u r watching LOL

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Heard Viswaroopam rocking all over except poor tamilnadu..

sahi.

IF-Sizzlerz

sahi.

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Vishwaroopam ill be watched by Sir VOice poet this saturday and review will be up by this Sunday morning ROFL

sorry for the vethu publicity ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Raichu-

sahi.

IF-Sizzlerz

sahi.

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Thalaivaaa all around the world tremondous response kamal na masss..

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 3:24am | IP Logged

-Raichu-

Malarkodi

IF-Dazzler

Malarkodi

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Even in Pondicherry they have released it... its now banned in UAE too... the media authorities are going review it again on Sunday. 

"Kamal Haasan's ambitious spy thriller Vishwaroopam in Tamil will not release in the UAE on Thursday as previously scheduled. The film is still under review, an official at the National Media Council told tabloid!

"They are yet to give their last verdict on it. It touches upon sensitive subjects like Osama Bin Laden and Muslim groups. There are bombings and more killings. We need to review it very carefully," said Juma Obaid Al Leem, director of the Media Content Tracking Department at the Council. His team is scheduled to review the film again on Sunday. This weekend, another film dealing with Bin Laden, Kathryn Bigelow's Zero Dark Thirty, is set for release in the UAE as scheduled.

On Wednesday, Vox Cinemas posted the message: "Dear All, Vishwaroopam (Tamil) is now banned in the UAE." to alert fans about the latest development.

Vox Cinemas and Grand Cinemas told tabloid! they would refund or exchange advance tickets for screenings.

In South India, protests have been staged by several Muslim groups calling for the ban of the film, fearing that their community will be wrongly depicted in the film.

Hasaan was in the United States promoting the film on Wednesday, and was not available for comment.

It's not the first time that Haasan's production has run into trouble.

The legendary actor's radical move to release his film on India's Direct-To-Home (DTH) platform eight hours prior to the theatre release was opposed by cinema owners. After several rounds of discussions, a decision was made to release the film on January 25 in India, with the DTH release on February 2, a day after the Hindi version of the film releases.

Haasan displayed no signs of concern over that issue when tabloid! met him at the Star Oasis event in Dubai last Thursday.

"I don't regret decisions taken. Now let's see where the decision takes me. The people are clear about welcoming the good stuff," he said, referring to the DTH controversy. "It's the vested interests who are very worried. I don't blame them. Success is everybody's friend. That's what I am hoping to achieve," said Haasan to tabloid!. His leading lady in the film, Pooja Kumar, who had accompanied him, called Vishwaroopam a "dream launch".

"It's a well-made film. Acting with Kamal Haasan is a dream come true. My first introduction to Indian cinema was Ek Dhuke Ke Liye starring Kamal Haasan. I can't believe I am making my debut with him," said Kumar, a US-bred actress."

Credits : Gulf News

Edited by Malarkodi - 25 January 2013 at 3:42am

-Raichu-

Malarkodi

IF-Dazzler

Malarkodi

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 4:06am | IP Logged
In Tamilnadu, the Madras high court will decide the release date on Monday. tomorrow they too are going to review the film again... So on  Monday TN release date will be confirmed.

The Hindi version of the film is scheduled to release on 1st feb

Post Reply New Post

Go to top