Sensational South

~~ Vishwaroopam Reviews & Discussions ~~ - Page 8

mellisai thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Final verdict on 6th February (Madras High Court).. till then no release in TN.  Utter nonsense. 👎🏼

I'm going to see it this weekend. 😎

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hi i m not a movie person. most will laugh when they hear that the last movie i saw in a theater is ayan. basically i go to the theater to watch only rajini movie. this time i m going to make an exception. to show my support for vishwaroopam, i m taking my family to watch the movie in the theater. 
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

TN govt is playing dirty game..why the movie censor board has nothing against the movie, govt should just stay away. Silly to ban the movie because some stupid fight over TV rights🤢

Anyhow people have seen it has loved the movie while some didnt...I hope the ban is lifted soon..what an insult to such a legend:( 

ChanandlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I dont understand  what  future  violnce the TN govt had forseen which  neither  the Kerala  Govt  nor the censor board had not seen 😕
sahi. thumbnail
All set to releasse tomorrow nu solluranga hope it should be true.. 
CravingKhana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Aahaana

TN govt is playing dirty game..why the movie censor board has nothing against the movie, govt should just stay away. Silly to ban the movie because some stupid fight over TV rights🤢

Anyhow people have seen it has loved the movie while some didnt...I hope the ban is lifted soon..what an insult to such a legend:( 

Yaara u have insider info or what...i thought it was to do with content...and minority group representation...the dth thingie was solved previously...but now that seems to be yesterdays problems comparatively...i ma tossing bet pay per vie...and hiking it out to the cinimas...

tho controversy...has now made the movie ride up to must sees for moi...i would have been ok to wait for the dvd release...
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Is the problem solved now?  After reading good reviews about the film and the immense support from the Cine Industry is the movie still banned in some areas?
sahi. thumbnail
problem is solved feb 8 or 9th releasing 
....vula_kv.... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks ravi for review😆by reading ur view i am excited to see this movie😃
once again thanks
__VJ__ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Its set to hit de theaters today here in chennai...