Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

KVB in Ram Kapoor's Welcome: KVB Welcomes U, PG 4 (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 10

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Anybody knows whether alcohol is doing the rounds in this show? I'd love to see everyone wasted Evil Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysticgoryfilmsKhatamKahani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KVB in Ram Kapoor's Welcome: KVB Welcomes U, PG 4 (Page 8)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Vrish.

Anybody knows whether alcohol is doing the rounds in this show? I'd love to see everyone wasted Evil Smile

I just watched Sanaya's episode and she did put alcohol in a few of her meals but some of the guests didn't like it. LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhatamKahani

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Meals and drinks are different.  For instance, one can have beer battered fish i.e. dip the fish in beer, as opposed to egg, and then let the bread crumbs stick to it.  The result is delicious, but won't leave one intoxicated.  That's pretty different from challenging people to do bottoms up Evil SmileLOL

Edited by .Vrish. - 21 January 2013 at 11:03pm

mysticgoryfilms

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 9:11am | IP Logged

Edited by likarsh - 25 January 2013 at 9:07am

.Vrish.mysticgoryfilms

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the links, Lik! So KVB's week is next week, YAY! And from the ordering of the pictures, I'm assuming his day is on Wednesday?

Anyway, the second one was the most hilarious! LOL LOL, that looks like it's the entertainment section. Good, at least we'll see something different. This week's entertainment section all had dancing or singing or dancing and singing. Nothing else. 

And in the last one, he was so cute in the beginning! LOL. I love how all the videos have a major focus on him. Embarrassed

But, it's also amazing to see KVB and Amar together! Prem and Mihir! Day Dreaming Debina is also in there too, so hopefully we can see how well KVB and Debina know each other considering KVB and Gurmeet's friendship. LOL

And I thought I saw DImpy Mahajan! It looked like her in the pic KVB tweeted, but then I wondered why would she be in that? LOL. But it is her. I have no idea who that last girl with the big lips is though. 

Edited by mysticgoryfilms - 25 January 2013 at 8:37pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

criticaleyes.Vrish.KhatamKahani

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Yes Dimpy Mahajan is there. I know this because there was an article earlier this week about Dimpy and Debina's Bong Connection during their stint on Welcome. LOL

.Vrish.mysticgoryfilms

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Oh, so now he's doing his Bong deal w/ Debina? Evil Smile  As the 2nd clip shows, TJ should have him on a leash LOL

So Dimpy is there as well?  The girl in the 3rd clip seemed pretty obnoxious to bring up her reality show marriage.

Edited by .Vrish. - 25 January 2013 at 10:55pm

mysticgoryfilmsKhatamKahani

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Vrish.

Oh, so now he's doing his Bong deal w/ Debina? Evil Smile  As the 2nd clip shows, TJ should have him on a leash LOL

So Dimpy is there as well?  The girl in the 3rd clip seemed pretty obnoxious to bring up her reality show marriage.

LOL, I love KVB's wild side. He always seems to be enjoying himself in parties and what not, so I was not at all surprised when he was acting crazy in that second video. LOLLOL 

KhatamKahani

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.