Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

KVB in Ram Kapoor's Welcome: KVB Welcomes U, PG 4 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 10

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 12:53am | IP Logged
That is Debina Bonnerjee.  The one in the black top and red pants is Ragini Khanna. 

That's all I know.

On another note, that banner I posted above--well in Life OK's FB, one of the comments under LO's post with the banner asked that LO add a warning or disclaimer about wasting food, so people will not follow. LOL  I found that comment both amusing and commendable. LOL

Edited by likarsh - 19 January 2013 at 12:56am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

candid_friskymysticgoryfilms

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KVB in Ram Kapoor's Welcome: KVB Welcomes U, PG 4 (Page 6)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Likarsh, maybe that food was badly cooked, or made out of stale material, in which case, wasting would be preferable to eating it and taking a bathroom vacation LOL

mysticgoryfilmsKhatamKahani

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Karanvir Bohra ?@superkgun

At the shoot of the last episode of welcome pic.twitter.com/l70mCVha

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

candid_friskyPrags_Sociopathmysticgoryfilms

..Naina..

..Naina..

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Vrish -

The man in the back corner (left), I don't remember his name, but he played Pratigya's Father-In-Law in a show called Pratigya, on Star Plus. I think his name was Anupam something...but don't remember.
And next to him is obviously KVB. Next to him is Amar Upadhyay or something, and he was the first Mihir, as far as I remember, in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi. I don't know who the next person is.
Second row - no idea who the woman in the apron is. Next is Debina, next Ram Kapoor, next is Ragini Khanna, and the last one is Aishwarya Sakhuja [Saas Bina Sasuraal]

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.mysticgoryfilmsKhatamKahani

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Thanks.  This will be the forum of the new show - once they make it live.

Edited by .Vrish. - 21 January 2013 at 10:54pm

mysticgoryfilmsKhatamKahani

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged
I'm pretty sure the one in the apron is Rucha Gujrati. She was actually a victim of domestic violence. 

But I have no idea about the two guys in the back. And thanks Vrish for the link! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhatamKahani

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Ohh, that's right. It does look like it's Rucha Gujarati. I can't believe I didn't place it.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysticgoryfilms

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged
This picture is clearer. I recognize the guy at the top, far right. But forgot his name. LOL

.Vrish.KhatamKahani

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.