Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I'm glad the second watch is gone.   If he wants both watches, he should wear it on the other hand, so that nobody can tell if he's left handed or right 😆
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Vrish.

I'm glad the second watch is gone.   If he wants both watches, he should wear it on the other hand, so that nobody can tell if he's left handed or right 😆

He's been switching between the two for a couple of weeks now.
Vr15h thumbnail
Anybody knows whether alcohol is doing the rounds in this show? I'd love to see everyone wasted 😈
mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Anybody knows whether alcohol is doing the rounds in this show? I'd love to see everyone wasted 😈

I just watched Sanaya's episode and she did put alcohol in a few of her meals but some of the guests didn't like it. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Vr15h thumbnail
Meals and drinks are different.  For instance, one can have beer battered fish i.e. dip the fish in beer, as opposed to egg, and then let the bread crumbs stick to it.  The result is delicious, but won't leave one intoxicated.  That's pretty different from challenging people to do bottoms up 😈😆 Edited by .Vrish. - 11 years ago
KhatamKahani thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cHsxei6Fw0[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBzh_ndPY_U[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GKHtjYfNL0[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by likarsh - 11 years ago
Thanks for the links, Lik! So KVB's week is next week, YAY! And from the ordering of the pictures, I'm assuming his day is on Wednesday?

Anyway, the second one was the most hilarious! ðŸ˜† LOL, that looks like it's the entertainment section. Good, at least we'll see something different. This week's entertainment section all had dancing or singing or dancing and singing. Nothing else. 

And in the last one, he was so cute in the beginning! LOL. I love how all the videos have a major focus on him. ðŸ˜³

But, it's also amazing to see KVB and Amar together! Prem and Mihir!  Debina is also in there too, so hopefully we can see how well KVB and Debina know each other considering KVB and Gurmeet's friendship. ðŸ˜†

And I thought I saw DImpy Mahajan! It looked like her in the pic KVB tweeted, but then I wondered why would she be in that? LOL. But it is her. I have no idea who that last girl with the big lips is though. 
Edited by mysticgoryfilms - 11 years ago
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Yes Dimpy Mahajan is there. I know this because there was an article earlier this week about Dimpy and Debina's Bong Connection during their stint on Welcome. ðŸ˜†
Vr15h thumbnail
Oh, so now he's doing his Bong deal w/ Debina? 😈  As the 2nd clip shows, TJ should have him on a leash 😆

So Dimpy is there as well?  The girl in the 3rd clip seemed pretty obnoxious to bring up her reality show marriage.
Edited by .Vrish. - 11 years ago

Oh, so now he's doing his Bong deal w/ Debina? 😈  As the 2nd clip shows, TJ should have him on a leash 😆

So Dimpy is there as well?  The girl in the 3rd clip seemed pretty obnoxious to bring up her reality show marriage.

LOL, I love KVB's wild side. He always seems to be enjoying himself in parties and what not, so I was not at all surprised when he was acting crazy in that second video. 😆😆