We WANT Urvashi Dholakia To Win- MOST DESERVING - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
is the voting line open now for all? some are saying its closed 
voting line is open .keep voting..however site seems to have some problem..vote guys..according to bb..imam is leading the votes which is so not done..

ps:dont judge urvashi based on the decision she took today abt him..judge urvashi on her journey in bb which is beautiful and applauseworthy
love urvashi hope she wins.
Uncensored clips from yesterday

Urvashi as baadsha of the day. From the badsha task. Imam and Urvashi doing the task

More to what meet the eyes. Imam apparently said something really mean and nasty about Urvashi which Niketan heard. He advises her to be careful of him. He can harm her more than he can do to him. This explains why Urvashi is in no mood to like Imam. I hope she follows Nik's advice and does not end up fighting or yelling at Imam again because I feel she'll end up getting the negative publicity out of it.  

Edited by ablazedmelody - 11 years ago
Originally posted by RAGINI_JAY

is the voting link working?

Its not working for me today ... as per LIVE feed BB asked some of them to pack bags. Midweek eviction either today or tomorrow. I dont think voting lines will close before finale... the voting lines will remain open but one of them (least votes) will be evicted in between. 
URVASHI URVASHI URVASHI URVASHI

WOHOOOHHHOOO
Urvashi fans buck up !! today in the preview video by Mid-day she was not even in the top 2 in voting. Buck up and vote more ! Out of 6 she is in 3rd spot in voting at the moment. 
how come she is getting less votes than imam and nik😭
is the link for voting in bb website working for you all today? 
Originally posted by ablazedmelody

Its not working for me today ... as per LIVE feed BB asked some of them to pack bags. Midweek eviction either today or tomorrow. I dont think voting lines will close before finale... the voting lines will remain open but one of them (least votes) will be evicted in between. 

thanks but do you know if the voting will be closed for the mid eviction or it will continue to be open?