Page   of 69
Page 2 Page 69

ablazedmelody

IF-Rockerz

ablazedmelody

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 8:03pm | IP Logged

Bhrashtachar Hatao aur Urvashi ko Bachao

Favouritism bhagaao aur Urvashi ko Jeetao

Time to SAVE the contestant who fought her own battles. Had great -moments, had bad moments, had tough moments, had challenges. She didnt rely on groups, no love story business, no triangles, no personal life se sympathy baanto, no sympathy card no victim card. Played the game smartly and openly. Proved herself by successfully completing the most difficult secret task ever, putting her image, equations, survival in the show on stake. 

Urvashi is truly an alag woman we had had this season. A bold, gutsy and strong woman. No diplomacy no fakeness- you get what you see. Never in the history of Bigg Boss an actor who is famous for playing neg roles won. 

Shweta and Juhi played positive bahus onscreen not vamps. They had a goody onscreen image. Urvashi had to fight even her on-screen image for the show. being taunted for her onscreen negative image by Bakhtiyar, Imam, Ashka.  

Every single vote matters 

The win the money will benefit her the most out of all the other finalists. She is the sole earner of her family.
She never asked votes for sympathy votes but she deserves it most. 

Voting Details

sms voting for viewers in india
SMS - URV to 56882 

Or Vote Online 

India
http://colors.in.com/in/biggboss/voting.php#nav

UAE
http://colors.in.com/mena/biggboss/voting.php

UK
http://colors.in.com/uk/biggboss/voting.php#nav

USA
http://www.aapkacolors.com/us/biggboss/voting.php

100 votes per ID. You can send 100 votes from each ID and also use your other accounts for sending more votes. 

P.S - Sounds like am doing some political propagandaOuch

Edited by ablazedmelody - 12 January 2013 at 6:15am

The following 58 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankeeeeesarayoorockstar24meaowmeaowb2mankdulynikkipunjmadhurirajput71sinipillaimmmai-Reva-luv2dancetashu20ichhveedew_dropzbhuniluapricitynishi75harsimran95kool kanzmanurblairwitchnemesis12sarah75.Lovegood.dipali13AhlaweyaSukhSandhumusic_mastiravibanschinky80neeshiQuietudemonikabasraadithya_sid-sanika-.Shayari.PriyaBByumnakapoortuntunituntuniMahek_No1sarasingh86Saniya93dddddsoni595Khushi.fire_gun~~~~Nishita123desicrowdLadyDabangg-naureen786-Charu21Sunshine797Shru77SilentPromisesSamraat_92-Jwalamukhi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "We WANT Urvashi Dholakia To Win- MOST DESERVING" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Thrasher

Thrasher

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
I like the voting campaign. I am voting for Urvashi. Those who want her to be in the Finals. She deserves to win and making her reach the finals is crossing one of the big hurdles. Please send as many votes possible till the lines are open. 

-Enough of couple of other contestants getting extra-footage, extra-segments, extra-praise sessions, extra-love triangles of particular contestants and groups. 

Urvashi deserves to stay and win because we had

-Enough of certain other contestants getting unfair advantages

-Enough of certain contestants making their personal life public and milking sympathy and footages out of it.

-Enough of family soap opera of divorce, flats, romances

-Tired, bored and annoyed of the favoritism shown to those people

Ek do teen chaar votes karo lagatar aur banao Urvashi ko finalist iss baar

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

acrysabitahmann90nikkipunjkeerthibb2manksheenugapricitysarah75ichhveesinipillaimmmaimusic_mastineeshidipali13monikabasraablazedmelody

Thrasher

Thrasher

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
People vote for Urvashi and Urvashi fans, 

Posting a post by Sappushivu, it makes a lot of sense. Bigg Boss/Colors might be sending wrong signals to create complacency to deliberately to chuck her by sending numerologer so that voters dont vote out of confidence. 

Credit to- Sappushivu
Originally posted by sappushivu

Okie..Urvashi was and is my favourite contestant but watching d last few episodes, i have a strong feeling that urvashi was purposely involved in the nominations list coz if she stays in d finals she wld definately win it n probably bigg boss wanted some other "contestant" to win d title..the reasons y i doubt her eviction is coz of the following reasons:
1) In the saturday nominations, salman was trying his best to get urva nominated..if u remember while delnaaz was confused abt the second name ,salman said " don wrry u can say urvashi i nominate u coz u r strong"..it was as if he was trying to put wrds into her mouth..thnking that since shez confused ,if he mentioned abt urvashi ,she wld say " ok 2nd vote for urvashi" but that din happen.

2) Wen that failed, n in came sapnas turn, n she was cluesless as whom to nominate, salman again said vote for someone who has got d least votes..n at that moment urvashi had jus one vote from imam..clearly hinting sapna to vote for urvashi but again that failed coz she voted for delnaaz.

3) Wen they cldnt get enough votes from housemates ,they invloved the family..n i feel d family was briefed on whom to nominate..coz except delnaas mom,  i don see  any reason y sapnas, sana's, rajeevs and imams flys nominated urvashi..they must have been told to nominate her if they wanted their people to win coz if urvas there ,,they wldnt stand a chance.

4) And last, we have d famous astrologer stating that urvashi has strong chance to b in finals..thereby fooling the people to not vote for her since she ll b there anyhow so atleast a few who believe in such astrology wldnt  vote  as they wld now b sure she wld b in finals so no point wasting the votes.

I really hope this doenst happen but i had to pen down my opinion and if shez evicted, it wld b very clear that bb is scripted!!!

Edited by King.Maker - 01 January 2013 at 8:18pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

keerthibblairwitchdipali13VAZ2011neeshimusic_mastimonikabasraablazedmelody

ablazedmelody

IF-Rockerz

ablazedmelody

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by King.Maker

I like the voting campaign. I am voting for Urvashi. Those who want her to be in the Finals. She deserves to win and making her reach the finals is crossing one of the big hurdles. Please send as many votes possible till the lines are open. 

-Enough of couple of other contestants getting extra-footage, extra-segments, extra-praise sessions, extra-love triangles of particular contestants and groups. 

Urvashi deserves to stay and win because we had

-Enough of certain other contestants getting unfair advantages

-Enough of certain contestants making their personal life public and milking sympathy and footages out of it.

-Enough of family soap opera of divorce, flats, romances

-Tired, bored and annoyed of the favoritism shown to those people

Ek do teen chaar votes karo lagatar aur banao Urvashi ko finalist iss baar

I love this ! Thumbs Up

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

keerthibsheenugneeshidipali13SukhSandhu

refreshed

refreshed

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
agree urvashi should stay and win guys please vote a for her this week

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nikkipunjkeerthibsheenugblairwitchichhveeneeshidipali13VAZ2011ablazedmelody

yumnakapoor

IF-Rockerz

yumnakapoor

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Urvashi will win Insha Allah i am voting for her online coz i live in Pakistan nd i will keep voting and i have complete faith on my intuition that urvashi will win and i have never been wrong since last two seasons coz i started watching BB from 4th season when shweta won so lets hope my intuition comes true also this time. Wink

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

nikkipunjkeerthibsheenugblairwitchichhveemmmaineeshidipali13Y2JisBackablazedmelody

ablazedmelody

IF-Rockerz

ablazedmelody

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarfishan1983

Urvashi will win Insha Allah i am voting for her online coz i live in Pakistan nd i will keep voting and i have complete faith on my intuition that urvashi will win and i have never been wrong since last two seasons coz i started watching BB from 4th season when shweta won so lets hope my intuition comes true also this time. Wink

I hope the same Smile

Do keep voting 

Edited by ablazedmelody - 01 January 2013 at 9:05pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

keerthibsheenugblairwitchmmmaineeshidipali13

sinipillai

sinipillai

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Is there any charges for online voting..??? coz i am voting from office. here internet connection is limited not unlimited...please someone tell me

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

keerthibneeshiablazedmelody

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.