Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

.Sanayaa.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Sanayaa.

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
 .::Happy Birthday Ayesha::. 

..::I know I'm pretty late with this, but yeah still...you know how much i Love you! Anyuays, guess what? it's someone special birthday ^_^ it's none other than Ayesha, well she's really special for me. i hope this birhday is the best birthday for you, this girl has just turned 18 :D MAN! you're getting old now! LOL. But my love for you will never end even if you turn into a grandma. okay, im just being really rando right now, probably 'cause i have nothing else to right here except to express my feelings towards you EmbarrassedHeart::..

..::I tried my best to collect as many gifts as possible but i had really less time, and you know that i've been really busy cuzz of school, even during my winter breaks which are only 10 days, so that means im going back to school this thursday, anyways i had a lot of homework during the breaks. And now i need to stop comapling and make this day beautiful for you, It's really late to make this thread but still I had to make it, you know how much i Love you, dont ya ;D and i wont let this chance go by cuzz of my kambhakat school!::..

..::I LOVE YOU! <3::..

1st January

..::Isn't this girl so lucky? was born on January 1st, NEW YEAR! so i shud be wishing hery a happy new year with a happy birthday LOL. Ayesha, she has turned 18. And she is a beautiful and innocent angel that has been in my life since what? about 2 and a half year...we ironically had so many fights in the beginning but it turned out that we both became really close friends, and i guess thats how i actually make friends, cuzz even in reality thats what happens with me :P Anyways, she's an awesome friend, supportive, helpful, and one of a kind...she's fun to be around with...She's PERFECT! i Love her! like love is an understatement, i love her alot, i guess this love is just undescribable.I just realized that i used your username LOL::..

..:: Gifts::..

..::Anyways, im done with the stories, wanna get onto the gifts? im extremely sorry,i didn't get timeto make you any siggies but i can post some stuff on here :D
Well the top part that i wrote is a gift for you :D cuzz i took out 30 minutes to write that all LOL, its hard to express my feelings in words OKAY! hehehe::..

From Squirt

From  Jasazz20

From neeshoe, Nisa.

Happpyyy Birthdayyy Ms. Indescribable! =)

I hope your birthday's fantastic and you get lots of gifts! If you were in one of your visit to the U.S then maybe I could have sent you a gift too :P Anyways, I have no gift for you atm sadly. I can't make anything you know so here's just a hug on your birthday! Hug Come on, feel special, nothing's better than a Barbie hug! RIGHT?! LOL Okay on a more serious note, I hope you enjoy a lot on your birthday and smile ALL DAY! No sad face on b-day, the day is yours Ayu! You are an amazing friend that I easily connected to and we don't talk a lot these days, but whenever we do, it's always so much fun talking to you :) Like seriously, when I talk to you it's just really comfortable and your so easy to get along with. I love this about you :) I know if I made fun of you, you wouldn't feel bad and if you made fun of me, I don't feel bad LOL. Anyways my point: I am glad to have met you! You are too sweet and really funny seriously. You deserve the best of the best so I hope you have an amazing year ahead and all your wishes are fulfilled. Keep smiling and being indescribable :P Big smile haha that's so lame but anyways, HBD again and lots of love from your Barbie! Smile

From Asthidya

From Mish

Happy birthday Ayshiii Heart may you have a many many morees! Wish you the best in your life' enjoy your daay a lot with your friends and families' I have to saay that you are most sweetest person I have ever meet her, you are just AMAAZIIING :D we have talked a lot her and i just love the way you are, you are a very sweet, adorable and lovable person i mean it :) ENJOYY YOUR DAAY, HAVE A BLAAASST AAANDD Partyy hard Hug

From Aashizin

Hey aayesha wishing u a very happy birthday Embarrassed may your all wishes and dreams come true and have a wonderful successful year ahead , may god shower his choicest blessings on u , always keep smiling and happy birthday Partyand happy new year to u Big smile

with lots of love n wishes 

Aashi

So yeah, this is pretty much it :D I hope you like it Ayesha, and Happy birthday once again, I Love you oo much. have a good one...and hopefully this year will be good and all the best for everything that you do in your life, im always here for you ;D

Love Sanaya <33Embarrassed

Edited by .Sanayaa. - 01 January 2013 at 7:03pm

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

DDVivian-Fatema-DeviatedTesoro.saher_90AamnaLover-Indescribable-...Mallu...kupkakessadffi-desiresoul-RiasaPearlyPalMysterygirl_me.Mandy.Sano88Siddhi_luv_winchestersAASUSKaSh-Maneet-Fan-CreativeSoul-..Amira....-Ayesshhaa-..HSFAshafy_MNsomergasm.nature2P.Kamaljit.Sean_CookieMonster_Saranghae

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||Happy Birthday Ayesha||" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_CookieMonster_

IF-Stunnerz

_CookieMonster_

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
happy birthday dear

Edited by PerfecT..GaL - 01 January 2013 at 7:50pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Indescribable-...Mallu...

nature2

IF-Stunnerz

nature2

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 8:07pm | IP Logged

happy birhtday...dear

n late

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Indescribable-

AASUS

IF-Sizzlerz

AASUS

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Very sweet post Sanaya Hug

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey Ayyesha Hug

-Indescribable-

monikaseth

IF-Sizzlerz

monikaseth

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Ayesha..ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

-Indescribable-

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator