Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

To all those who wanna STOP/SKIP watching .. (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

hateme2

IF-Rockerz

hateme2

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

They need to reintroduce logic to this show! It is a good show! Don't want it to lose viewers due to these failings! The target audience of this show does not appreciate illogical story-lines and too much negativity!

AGREED. They may loose viewers for illogical plot.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-ChutkiBajake-Camrynef.s.m

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "To all those who wanna STOP/SKIP watching .. (Page 4)" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

f.s.m

IF-Sizzlerz

f.s.m

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAYAN18

They need to reintroduce logic to this show! It is a good show! Don't want it to lose viewers due to these failings! The target audience of this show does not appreciate illogical story-lines and too much negativity!

AGREED. They may loose viewers for illogical plot.
They have already lost them !! Sleepy

CVs better come with some logic soon ...

Samrata-24x7

Goldie

Samrata-24x7

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
i dont think show loose the viewrs very suddenly
but if they dragged too much ,cant say anything

Rajshri shows always like this ,its mostly have so many loopholes
not only this show  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-ChutkiBajake-

diyah_us

Goldie

diyah_us

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 2:19am | IP Logged
but one thing i like is that anuj does not know many plans of wifey
& son. like he does not know that pankhus accident, geetas entry r all planned by them.
when he knows the truth will he support them. i mean is he that bad???

-ChutkiBajake-

-ChutkiBajake-

-ChutkiBajake-

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Spot

Originally posted by anusha.cochin

Originally posted by ShaMya4ver

Originally posted by Spot

No wonder we are depressed - every time there is a beautiful episode here is Mami plotting again. 

Do think that Nana is very unaware to be ignoring his son's rights in the family which seem to have been a cause of much trouble

Seems extraordinary that family has not actually discussed abortion issue for 20 years, just growing like an infection in the background

The boyfriend of Preeti must have been someone extraordinarily famous/ related to the family/ completely hated by the family for the refusal to name him by Preeti and Hrish.  Otherwise after all these family secrets being revealed in front of guests why would his name not be spoken?

Pankhudi's family must think that she has married crazy people - they will never be leaving Kallu ever again after this

Am waiting to see how can all this be sorted out?
Good Points.. 
I agree that Nana is not giving his son those rights, but he is not giving Because he don't deserve it. It is Avantika who made their company even more successful not him !!! 

It is has been a long time that Preeti hiding the secret from everyone, when suddenly it comes openly in such a situations like this !!! She might get confused and disheartened already!! But I somehow feel she will decide to tell the truth soon!!! 

LOL yeah, Atleast Govardhan believes that :P 

Agree...and Nana knws his son s n Sheela's scheming gang..If he give Anuj all power Anuj and sheela will throw Preety and Avanthu out

I too hope Preety wil say sach soon...may be she s hiding becoz the culprit is Gupta family's son( not sure though)

I agree that Avantika has been the star in the Diwan company, but just meant to say that Nana ignores his son's pride at the peril of the family.  Especially when Anuj has such a scheming wife, and also apparently son.  Imagine what they would be like if Latika and Rubel are a couple also!

Is there a Gupta son, did not know this?  Have we seen him at all?

Did wonder if the father of Preeti's baby was someone famous known to her and Harish through his media career?  There is some reason they are protecting his identiy, even to the risk of having everyone think they had an affair.  Can't imagine who would be worth this.

Agree about Anuj's point .. 
If Latika will become Ruben's partner then it ll be for Sheela as well, she knows Latika's true color !!

We just figuring that, I donno if he is Guptas son .. He maybe related some closely with Guptas!!
I have The same thought .. Well I guess we have to wait till we know who is that man 

hateme2

-ChutkiBajake-

-ChutkiBajake-

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 6:21am | IP Logged

I agree with you .. The show is loosing its logic, just hope the show get back to its logic soon Smile

hateme2

-ChutkiBajake-

-ChutkiBajake-

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by superbuffon15

Originally posted by ShaMya4ver

Hi folks .. 
First I come here with peace LOL just wanna share my point of view Embarrassed hope you read it 

After reading many feedbacks here, in twitter and Facebook, I just know that MANY are skipping/Stopping watching the show .. 

Well I am NOT here to say " u can't stop watching, It is just ONE episode, u just don't stop reading 100 pages book because one bad page " NO I won't say that .. Skipping, keep watching it is totally your CHOICE .. 

I just wanna say that PKDH team has always come with different and unique solutions for the problems ( Atleast I and some here agree with it ) So I think if the creatives have come with this 'stupid' track then they are certainly coming with a GREAT and UNIQUE solution for this, just as they always have done before .. Which I am eagerly waiting for Big smile

Maybe this time they will come with something even more surprising and 'unexpected' thing than before .. 

Not to forget that Adi hasn't confess his love yet Wink which will be done in a better way soon, as well as Harish and Avantika MU will be cleared soon too Big smile

So I would just like to suggest if we can wait for a little more time, maybe we will surprised in this week itself! Who knows :) just keep faith 

Huda 

Let them stop watching.We will inform them when things start to happen as they like. Meanwhile let's enjoy this wonderful show.We don't want PKDH to become a love story only neither we want it to rotate around the kitchen nor do we want it to become an Ekta Kapoor show.

Agreed .. 
It won't become like them at all !! Ekta's shows are way tooo dramatic !! 
Lets hope the best from the upcoming track !!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.