To all those who wanna STOP/SKIP watching .. - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
really appreciate ur positive attitude...
although i was too a bit saddened by all this negativity but i completely agree wid u.. ðŸ˜Š
yup!! I agree. All this excitement that adi will be confessing his love went down the drain. Now we have to wait for another month or so...The show was a disappointment...No hard feelings!!!! 😔 
Originally posted by anusha.cochin

Agree...and Nana knws his son s n Sheela's scheming gang..If he give Anuj all power Anuj and sheela will throw Preety and Avanthu out

I too hope Preety wil say sach soon...may be she s hiding becoz the culprit is Gupta family's son( not sure though)

I agree that Avantika has been the star in the Diwan company, but just meant to say that Nana ignores his son's pride at the peril of the family.  Especially when Anuj has such a scheming wife, and also apparently son.  Imagine what they would be like if Latika and Rubel are a couple also!

Is there a Gupta son, did not know this?  Have we seen him at all?

Did wonder if the father of Preeti's baby was someone famous known to her and Harish through his media career?  There is some reason they are protecting his identiy, even to the risk of having everyone think they had an affair.  Can't imagine who would be worth this.

They need to reintroduce logic to this show! It is a good show! Don't want it to lose viewers due to these failings! The target audience of this show does not appreciate illogical story-lines and too much negativity!
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

They need to reintroduce logic to this show! It is a good show! Don't want it to lose viewers due to these failings! The target audience of this show does not appreciate illogical story-lines and too much negativity!

AGREED. They may loose viewers for illogical plot.
Originally posted by SAYAN18

AGREED. They may loose viewers for illogical plot.
They have already lost them !! ðŸ¥±

CVs better come with some logic soon ...
i dont think show loose the viewrs very suddenly
but if they dragged too much ,cant say anything

Rajshri shows always like this ,its mostly have so many loopholes
not only this show  
but one thing i like is that anuj does not know many plans of wifey
& son. like he does not know that pankhus accident, geetas entry r all planned by them.
when he knows the truth will he support them. i mean is he that bad???
Originally posted by Spot

I agree that Avantika has been the star in the Diwan company, but just meant to say that Nana ignores his son's pride at the peril of the family.  Especially when Anuj has such a scheming wife, and also apparently son.  Imagine what they would be like if Latika and Rubel are a couple also!

Is there a Gupta son, did not know this?  Have we seen him at all?

Did wonder if the father of Preeti's baby was someone famous known to her and Harish through his media career?  There is some reason they are protecting his identiy, even to the risk of having everyone think they had an affair.  Can't imagine who would be worth this.

Agree about Anuj's point .. 
If Latika will become Ruben's partner then it ll be for Sheela as well, she knows Latika's true color !!

We just figuring that, I donno if he is Guptas son .. He maybe related some closely with Guptas!!
I have The same thought .. Well I guess we have to wait till we know who is that man 

Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

I agree with you .. The show is loosing its logic, just hope the show get back to its logic soon ðŸ˜Š