Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

To all those who wanna STOP/SKIP watching ..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

-ChutkiBajake-

-ChutkiBajake-

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Hi folks .. 
First I come here with peace LOL just wanna share my point of view Embarrassed hope you read it 

After reading many feedbacks here, in twitter and Facebook, I just know that MANY are skipping/Stopping watching the show .. 

Well I am NOT here to say " u can't stop watching, It is just ONE episode, u just don't stop reading 100 pages book because one bad page " NO I won't say that .. Skipping, keep watching it is totally your CHOICE .. 

I just wanna say that PKDH team has always come with different and unique solutions for the problems ( Atleast I and some here agree with it ) So I think if the creatives have come with this 'stupid' track then they are certainly coming with a GREAT and UNIQUE solution for this, just as they always have done before .. Which I am eagerly waiting for Big smile

Maybe this time they will come with something even more surprising and 'unexpected' thing than before .. 

Not to forget that Adi hasn't confess his love yet Wink which will be done in a better way soon, as well as Harish and Avantika MU will be cleared soon too Big smile

So I would just like to suggest if we can wait for a little more time, maybe we will surprised in this week itself! Who knows :) just keep faith 

Huda 

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

swatikiranaditiaroranikkipunjsammukhrockstar24Israa101ReenBeanzeefan 1sunshine2408CamryneSpotHumnaAfaqshesherkobitaamalaziz-sakshi-shivamalaRainbowcatxovioletshine-AngelaKaParI-Nihira-fanash91sharna2k6f.s.m-.serendipity.-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "To all those who wanna STOP/SKIP watching .." in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Heeey, I'm quoted! Well sortof. ;)

You've said everything I wanted to, except in a calm manner. Thank you for this. Hope everyone keeps this in mind.

Edited by sharna2k6 - 01 January 2013 at 4:19pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aditiaroraRainbowcatxo

sugarrush

sugarrush

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
I doubt it very much... it'll b dragged out. I've always looked forward to watching this serial but its becoming like every other serial now. After this story line I guess they will b losing a lot of viewers. The cvs had a great opportunity to clarify things between harish and avantika, they could have exposed mami, they also could have made pritys story come out fully but no they have done nothing. It's like one step forward and two steps backwards with these Indian serials. Please learn a few things off the American or English serials.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kdkudisufmCamrynemariyem-Amri-piyualkaQT143f.s.mMrDarcyfan

piyualka

IF-Dazzler

piyualka

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
CV's are just dragging the show by mami giving all freedom...can't handle too much negativity...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kdkudiReenBeanmariyemDanikaCamryneQT143f.s.mMrDarcyfan

SIRFINA

SIRFINA

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
i am so saddened by the way this serial is going. Mami of course in the end will be forgiven by all as all indian serials. Like someone mentioned, it one step forward and 2 steps back is absolutely true. they really need to keep this serial different from others but alas trps rule not the storyline.

also I wonder if the 3rd entry will also be a negative character. Preety's bofriend who left her.  I cannot handle too many negative characters!!!. Of course we still have to see Latikas storyline so add that too all after an innocent/confused Pankhuri.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kdkudiDanika-Amri-f.s.mMrDarcyfan

Nihira-fan

IF-Rockerz

Nihira-fan

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
as they say something good always come out of something bad...so just sit back and enjoy the ride!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rainbowcatxosharna2k6f.s.m

hateme2

IF-Rockerz

hateme2

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShaMya4ver

Hi folks .. 
First I come here with peace LOL just wanna share my point of view Embarrassed hope you read it 

After reading many feedbacks here, in twitter and Facebook, I just know that MANY are skipping/Stopping watching the show .. 

Well I am NOT here to say " u can't stop watching, It is just ONE episode, u just don't stop reading 100 pages book because one bad page " NO I won't say that .. Skipping, keep watching it is totally your CHOICE .. 

I just wanna say that PKDH team has always come with different and unique solutions for the problems ( Atleast I and some here agree with it ) So I think if the creatives have come with this 'stupid' track then they are certainly coming with a GREAT and UNIQUE solution for this, just as they always have done before .. Which I am eagerly waiting for Big smile

Maybe this time they will come with something even more surprising and 'unexpected' thing than before 
Not to forget that Adi hasn't confess his love yet Wink which will be done in a better way soon, as well as Harish and Avantika MU will be cleared soon too Big smile

So I would just like to suggest if we can wait for a little more time, maybe we will surprised in this week itself! Who knows :) just keep faith 
Huda

Good morning buddy, I totally agree with you.
Yesterday's episode was a shocker.
CV's are taking the audience for granted.
They are doing many things without logic.
  1. Hrish's relation with Avantika & Adi is going down the drain. Yet he remained silent. May be he committed Preeti not to divulge the truth.
  2. Preeti, watching that all the relationships are being shuttered in front of her eyes, yet she remains silent. When she has admitted that she was involved in abortion, what was the problem of her declaring, it was not Harish but somebody named...
  3. Avantika gives me the impression that she wants to believe Harish is not loyal to her. under any pretext she accuses Harish.
  4. Adi never thought that it is not possible for PK to know in detail about the abortion fiasco. Even Adi himself and her Nana does not know. But thank God , he has used no harsh word against PK.
  5. Nobody of Gupta family asked Geeta, who was the person from Gupta family offered her money for this drama.
  6. No body gave importance to the fact that Sheila tactfully took away Geeta from the scene.
  7. Surprised to see Anuj, he tried to do which was need at that moment - to call the police.
  8. Finally Adi - my lady friends here, please don't kill me - only "looks" does not make a man, the character makes. Today PK has shown lots of character.
  9. Rubel - not worth discussing.
  10. Nobody tried to think how Geeta got that secret information.
         The winner of today's episode is " Dholpur Ki Dhol " - what a brain and instant decision taking.

Edited by SAYAN18 - 01 January 2013 at 9:17pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

-ChutkiBajake-CamryneDanikaSpot-sakshi--Amri-Noe123piyualkapaljayf.s.mMrDarcyfan

ReenBean

ReenBean

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Yeah i agree, usually I see other serials and laugh thinking how much respect we viewers get in this show yet today had so many intellectual flaws. Hopefully things get better and we don't start losing viewers since its still the best soap out there right now. All I can say is that unlike past days, I am not anxiously awaiting and counting down every moment till tomorrows episode like before with hope.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.