Celebrity Fan Clubs

|| G A U R A V | K H A N N A | F C || (Page 78)

Post Reply New Post

Page 78 of 150

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 2:28am | IP Logged

GK needs to show everything... err i meam the hawt face, sexy neck, bare chest and the sexy bi/triceps BlushingBlushing Blushing

in simple wprds we need him back! right NOW!!!!!
will u hurry uo already Mr, Khanna yeh february bhi hello kar chuka hai Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|| G A U R A V | K H A N N A | F C || (Page 78)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Subbiha-

IF-Rockerz

-Subbiha-

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hinz

GK needs to show everything... err i meam the hawt face, sexy neck, bare chest and the sexy bi/triceps BlushingBlushing Blushing

in simple wprds we need him back! right NOW!!!!!
will u hurry uo already Mr, Khanna yeh february bhi hello kar chuka hai Embarrassed

ROFLso descriptiveLOL i'm not complaining thoughDay DreamingDay Dreaming

but yeah this guys who looks so hawtt in black really really needs to come back soonCry

-Subbiha-

IF-Rockerz

-Subbiha-

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 2:35am | IP Logged
aright daffoLOL 4:30 here...off to bed nowLOL

c ya laterHug sooo hoping theres some GK news soon...i cant wait anymore now

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hinz

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Subbiha-

so temme all the good things Sid M fans said abt GK, even I wanna feel proud Blushing

they said he looks niceEmbarrassed he has a nice voice and like how he laughsDay DreamingLOL i've aredy recruited some to watch GK's next showLOL

one of them watched bhbk out of all GK shows...in my head i was like thats the show you decide to watch out of all the other ones he did?ROFL

hayyeBlushingDay Dreaming that makes me feel so good, aur kari marketing uski, I'm gonna try too Tongue

uff BHBK dekha kisi ne? i sympathise with everyone who did watch that darn show
its like put a daag-the fire on GK's career Embarrassed

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 2:38am | IP Logged

catch u later wangdu
sweet GK dreams Hug

hope u wake up to some awesome GK newsSmile

Edited by hinz - 01 February 2013 at 2:34am

-Subbiha-

IF-Rockerz

-Subbiha-

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 2:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Subbiha-

so temme all the good things Sid M fans said abt GK, even I wanna feel proud Blushing

they said he looks niceEmbarrassed he has a nice voice and like how he laughsDay DreamingLOL i've aredy recruited some to watch GK's next showLOL

one of them watched bhbk out of all GK shows...in my head i was like thats the show you decide to watch out of all the other ones he did?ROFL

hayyeBlushingDay Dreaming that makes me feel so good, aur kari marketing uski, I'm gonna try too Tongue

uff BHBK dekha kisi ne? i sympathise with everyone who did watch that darn show
its like put a daag-the fire on GK's career Embarrassed

@bold - tell me about it...but u know i think its just us all who have watched his previous shows who wud think that...i'm damn sure those who watched him for the first time in bhbk ended up liking GK...coz GK was still amazing despite everythingDay Dreaming 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GauravsDbesthinz

-Subbiha-

IF-Rockerz

-Subbiha-

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 2:44am | IP Logged

catch u later wangdu
sweet GK dreams Hug

hope u wake up to some awesome GK newsSmile

hope so tooEmbarrassed

hinz

-Subbiha-

IF-Rockerz

-Subbiha-

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 2:45am | IP Logged
byeHug

hinz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.