Afsar Bitiya

India-Forums

Prishna and the Bike&Helmet

-SilverDragon- IF-Sizzlerz
-SilverDragon-
-SilverDragon-

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 3:50pm | IP Logged

^^
Doesn't this Monkey remind you of Prishna, it reminds me of Prishna, the first one's like Pinto driving with attitude and with Shades on like Pinto has and the second one is like Krishna, she sticks to the rules and is wearing a helmet, I miss Prishna soo much

Edited by FizaluvsKinshuk - 04 January 2013 at 9:35am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nehashthaanjumluvkinnyZoyaluvsKinshukpinkgalRagvir_Prishnalatanziatrinilisamoniluvskinshuk

Ragvir_Prishna Goldie
Ragvir_Prishna
Ragvir_Prishna

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Yeah lol it does, Pinto at the front driving cooly with his shades on and Krishna behind him with the halmet, love Prishna <3

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyaluvsKinshukmoniluvskinshuk-SilverDragon-

moniluvskinshuk IF-Sizzlerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 7:56am | IP Logged
How cutee and ofcourse it reminds me of Prishna .I am missing them so much Cry . Haha Fizu If Krishna will wear Helmet then Pintuji too will wear the helmet as Krihsna will not sit on Bike if PIntu rides the Bike without Helmet LOLWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyaluvsKinshuk-SilverDragon-

-ILoVeKinshuk- IF-Stunnerz
-ILoVeKinshuk-
-ILoVeKinshuk-

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
I used to use this emo for kash bikeride

moniluvskinshuk-SilverDragon-

-SilverDragon-
-SilverDragon-

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

How cutee and ofcourse it reminds me of Prishna .I am missing them so much Cry . Haha Fizu If Krishna will wear Helmet then Pintuji too will wear the helmet as Krihsna will not sit on Bike if PIntu rides the Bike without Helmet LOLWink

Lol yeh that's true, Krishna won't let Pinto drive without a Helmet, but Pinto can convince her and make her wear it while he drives off with her and giving her glances through the side mirror Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk IF-Sizzlerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FizaluvsKinshuk

Lol yeh that's true, Krishna won't let Pinto drive without a Helmet, but Pinto can convince her and make her wear it while he drives off with her and giving her glances through the side mirror Wink

hehe yeah After all noone could resist Pintu EmbarrassedWink

Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 04 January 2013 at 12:36pm

-SilverDragon-

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 12:54pm | IP Logged

How cutee and ofcourse it reminds me of Prishna .I am missing them so muchCry. Haha Fizu If Krishna will wear Helmet then Pintuji too will wear the helmet as Krihsna will not sit on Bike if PIntu rides the Bike without HelmetLOLWink

<font color="#0066ff" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Lol yeh that's true, Krishna won't let Pinto drive without a Helmet, but Pinto can convince her and make her wear it while he drives off with her and giving her glances through the side mirror Wink</font>

hehe yeah After all noone could resist PintuEmbarrassedWink

so true

moniluvskinshuk-SilverDragon-

-SilverDragon-
-SilverDragon-

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandiab

How cutee and ofcourse it reminds me of Prishna .I am missing them so muchCry. Haha Fizu If Krishna will wear Helmet then Pintuji too will wear the helmet as Krihsna will not sit on Bike if PIntu rides the Bike without HelmetLOLWink

<font color="#0066ff" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Lol yeh that's true, Krishna won't let Pinto drive without a Helmet, but Pinto can convince her and make her wear it while he drives off with her and giving her glances through the side mirror Wink</font>

hehe yeah After all noone could resist PintuEmbarrassedWink

so true

Lol yep that's true Big smile Wink Embarrassed

moniluvskinshuk

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index