AnSh FF - True test of love - Completed 21/1 - Page 13

Posted: 11 years ago
So sweet dear...
You have refreshed my Ansh memories... 

But why was Anandi looking sad in video ????
Thanks to all my readers.
@NDDgirl, @Myraji, @Sangyji,@Ginuji (if I may call u all so) thanks so much... I found myself going back to few of these scenes frequently when the going was not so good. :-)

@ saviani : some of A's insecurities have started raising their head...we may c some of them later 2...let's c.. I hope I cud answer ur questionEdited by marathimulgi12 - 11 years ago
Pal.,

Beautiful update...

One small request...U are an amazing writer...
Pls do create some novel and enchanting scenes between them...Feels nice and fresh to read them...

Hope you take it as a friendly suggestion...as I know., you are capable of creating such scenes...the first few parts proved that...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by adi2512

Pal.,
</div>
Beautiful update...
One small request...U are an amazing writer...
Pls do create some novel and enchanting scenes between them...Feels nice and fresh to read them...
<div>Hope you take it as a friendly suggestion...as I know., you are capable of creating such scenes...the first few parts proved that...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thank you so much. I don't know if I'm worthy of such high praise.
Yes me too am wanting those different scenes. I'm stuck a bit bcoz now my story is going parallel to the actual. Struggling to break free.
Actually have written the 2 parts in finale which are different, (i think u guys wud like them)Overactive obsession. :-) Am stuck at the shaadi part. I want to refrain from giving a ball by ball report, so to say. Rumination going on :-)Edited by marathimulgi12 - 11 years ago
NOTE:

I have restarted watching BV regularly since Nov. 2012. Watched episodes from Shiv's entry onwards. Hadn't watched seriously ever before. So what ever I grasped abt the story line uptil now is all thanks to the wonderful ppl on this forum who have taken time to write so many insightful posts.
I really wanted to thank you ppl and the wonderful ppl in the ATs who bring so many different perspectives to the narrative, which has helped me understand to some degree the back stories of the characters. Thanks...
I hope my readers will overlook any seeming inconsistency regarding the characterization in my story.

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

really loved your story.read all of it in one go. keep going.
really awesome.
๐Ÿ‘Lovely update. Keep up the good work!๐Ÿ‘
@nddgirl, @serviana, @rsk16 thanks for your comments. ๐Ÿ˜Š

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.