Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

LM, thank you once again. -- Clarification note p34 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 33

McNinja

IF-Rockerz

McNinja

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rafaya1

I think LM's words once again clear up the misconceptions and theories fans had come up with. That Barun was being forced to leave, that Barun was leaving to save his character, that Gul was blackmailing him..etc etc...I need not get in to all those. 

Hopefully people understand that now, that the theories they supported are a moot point.

So thank you LM, for clearing that up. 

Nothing to report here people, SORRY. Just a discussion, a healthy one as they say. 

@Blue .. Thank God LM cleared it up.

The theories were the worst thing through all of this. I'm not sure why people even entertained them. They caused an uproar where there wasnt one needed. An actor leaving is something that has been done before. 

If they had been clear from the start though, anyone on the show or even Barun himself, one can safely say this fiasco wouldn't have been nearly as bad. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sanayakhushifanmoomin4455-Raichu-jaya100canuck-umzLadyLaLaNaach_Basanti

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LM, thank you once again. -- Clarification note p34 (Page 9)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mrs.MuffinSobti

IF-Veteran Member

Mrs.MuffinSobti

IPKKND 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
I loved what he said about Sanaya Heart I'm always gonna love her so much for one thing. I never had to worry about coming to the forum and seeing posts about her quitting or leaving because I had the confidence that she never would

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

AimenKSizzlingPaRud-sanayakhushifan-Raichu-jaya100SwaNia_2canuck-umzsbk2Didikisaut

meshas

Goldie

meshas

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
great post, I started watching IPK for BS as I had seen his show BHPH, hadn't known SI as an actor, during 1st 6 months of IPK, I became a great SI fan and in the end ofcourse goes without saying SI is just fantastic and far as BS goes, he, PH n SP should've handled the whole qutting issue in a better manner then we would be watching IPK even now, just lost respect for BS for dodging the whole quitting issue.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanayakhushifan-Raichu-

SizzlingPaRud-

SizzlingPaRud-

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Sanaya is the BEST. Bas!
Approve

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AimenKsanayakhushifanifsaal044jaya100SwaNia_2Naach_Basanti

McNinja

IF-Rockerz

McNinja

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Agathe

Originally posted by Didikisaut

Sanaya had given her all for the show and was quite upbeat even when all things looked gloomy. She has been positive and a pillar for the show ever since the kidnapping track was played out, carrying the serial on her shoulders...

Barun on the other hand is not wrong to quit and move but he will always be a liar who never had the courage to come up clean about his decision. Things would have been different had he not given lame excuses but whats done is done.

People spreading conspiracy theories will be seen at the ticket counters near you...LOL
@Bold 
I said I started to respect SI a lot but at the same time I lost my respest towards BS when I understood he lied !! I was really disappointed !

If he had confirmed his leaving on September, we would have gotten a meningful end ! 
And less trouble for the whole team who worked for the show !!

Yes my respect definitely went up for one while it went down for the other. It has nothing to do with what the truth may have been and all that...it all has to do with how each handled themselves in a tough situation. I respect people who can take any hand that is dealt to them with grace. 

sanayakhushifanifsaal044FAYKHAN29-Raichu-SwaNia_2Naach_BasantiDidikisaut

sanayakhushifan

Goldie

sanayakhushifan

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Mehak, first HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Second, I loved reading this thread - thank you!

On to sharing my two cents -

When word got out that Mr. Sobti wanted to try his luck in Bollywood, some seemed to have believed that is simply not the case; instead rumors of him being held captive by the Gul Underground Mafia Incorporated went viral and so the "SAVE SOBTI CAMPAIGN" emerged ~sigh~  Chalo, what is done is done, let bycones be bycones...oh hell I'm not so good to let bycones be bycones, I want to know if some who are on meds started taking their meds again?  I sure hope so because being in an Anjali state of mind is just not cool man! Okay, I digress, forgive me, this is not a bashing spree I am going on...just want to give a shout out to Lalit for clarifying alot of things which the respected individuals involved in this mess never cared to set straight for the record in a clear manner.  I have no issues w/anyone wanting to leave...it is their right after all to live as they choose.  But I am sincerely royally ticked off that a beautiful serial was not given the chance to either survive or fail on its own - rather it was an arbitrary decision to shut down shop.  In that regard, my heart goes out to Lalitji, Sanaya, and the entire rest of the cast and crew who were oh so willing to give it a shot.  Hope those individuals are able to find some shaanti after the sudden heartbreak.

As for Sanaya, I can wholeheartedly say that she is one lady that the younger generation should look up to - the qualities she has shown, whether as an actor or as a woman and more importantly, as a human being, is simply admirable.  Without taking any names, a friend of a friend (you know who I'm talking about Mehak) once said  that "Sanaya is the kind of girl who will tell anyone that if life gives you 100 reasons to be sad, give it a 1000 reasons to smile."  I do not know Sanaya directly nor have I ever met her, but from what I have seen of her and from wha I have heard of her, this describes her so well!  Hats off to her for her dedication, convinction, loyalty and sunshine never say die attitude!

Edited by sanayakhushifan - 01 January 2013 at 4:57pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

meshasVancouverBCmoomin4455jaya100SwaNia_2LadyLaLaMcNinja-Raichu-FAYKHAN29DidikisautNaach_Basantineenabinu

McNinja

IF-Rockerz

McNinja

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshi_99

People in corporate world are not supposed to reveal resignation to clients until the company reveals it. May be it is the same case there also. I am not supporting him. In our company it works like that. Don't know about the entertainment industry
But one thing i can say is the whole fiasco was not handled properly be it barun or the PH or SP
I really loved the show and wanted it to continueOuch

There was another actor who quit around the same time. and he clearly stated why he was leaving(didnt agree with the story). There is only so much one can blame on a NDA that may or may not exist. But I won't get into that...at the end of the day, situation should have been handled better. 

sanayakhushifanmoomin4455-Raichu-FAYKHAN29jaya100LadyLaLasbk2

Mrs.MuffinSobti

IF-Veteran Member

Mrs.MuffinSobti

IPKKND 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by McNinja

Originally posted by arshi_99

People in corporate world are not supposed to reveal resignation to clients until the company reveals it. May be it is the same case there also. I am not supporting him. In our company it works like that. Don't know about the entertainment industry
But one thing i can say is the whole fiasco was not handled properly be it barun or the PH or SP
I really loved the show and wanted it to continueOuch

There was another actor who quit around the same time. and he clearly stated why he was leaving(didnt agree with the story). There is only so much one can blame on a NDA that may or may not exist. But I won't get into that...at the end of the day, situation should have been handled better. 

Yeah true, but the circumstances may have been different. I'm not saying that Barun had no fault whatsoever, but I didn't really lose respect for him because he's human and makes mistakes. It's just my opinion and I think I'll always love him. However my respect for SI did go up the way she handled the situation. She's very straight forward and doesn't leave room for questions.

Edited by aishi.muffin - 01 January 2013 at 4:42pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moomin4455McNinja

Post Reply New Post

Go to top