Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

LM, thank you once again. -- Clarification note p34 (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 33

McNinja

IF-Rockerz

McNinja

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naach_Basanti

Ninja do you know what this proves- the conspiracy theory about Sanaya quitting is BULL-SHIT.

You know what, this conspiracy theory totally slipped my mind among all the others that were spread. I'm glad you brought it up. I really like to hear from people who made these up. Dragging two people through this mess for no reason. And someone like Sanaya, who did not want the show to end at all, why bring her into it?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jaya100canuck-umzLadyLaLafarheen75-DKS-Sultan_Of_SwingFAYKHAN29

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LM, thank you once again. -- Clarification note p34 (Page 8)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

farheen75

IF-Rockerz

farheen75

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naach_Basanti

Ninja do you know what this proves- the conspiracy theory about Sanaya quitting is BULL-SHIT.

And u know NB I still don't see a post remotely showing remorse that they have taken people for a ride all this time... I miss IPK bcz it was different from all the Saas Bahu shows and I didn't want it to end.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

meshasMcNinjajaya100SwaNia_2canuck-umzSultan_Of_SwingFAYKHAN29-DKS-

-Raichu-

IF-Rockerz

-Raichu-

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshi_99

Originally posted by Agathe

Originally posted by Didikisaut

Sanaya had given her all for the show and was quite upbeat even when all things looked gloomy. She has been positive and a pillar for the show ever since the kidnapping track was played out, carrying the serial on her shoulders...

Barun on the other hand is not wrong to quit and move but he will always be a liar who never had the courage to come up clean about his decision. Things would have been different had he not given lame excuses but whats done is done.

People spreading conspiracy theories will be seen at the ticket counters near you...LOL

@Bold 

I said I started to respect SI a lot but at the same time I lost my respest towards BS when I understood he lied !! I was really disappointed !

If he had confirmed his leaving on September, we would have gotten a meningful end ! 
And less trouble for the whole team who worked for the show !!

I agree with every thing regarding sanaya. She is a real gem

Coming to BS ( I am not a big fan, i just like him) -  agreed he should have cleared his stance but i am angry with the so conspiracies. Where did all that come from?? Suddenly everyone has some 'Inside sources' and were not supposed to reveal who they areConfused
Agreed he lied regarding his quitting and all but he cleared Gul's name in the interview. Even then people were not ready to believe.  When i questioned someone( I dont want to reveal the name), she said that he was blackmailed and asked me read his eyes to know the truthConfused
Never knew so much can be deciphered from his eyesConfused

@Bold He did not give an official statement but the PH knew that right? They should have planned for a meaningful end. Instead they came up with some crap tracksCry I feel the PH is also at fault here

Of course Ph is also at fault but 
Ph thought that they could have managed without BS and they were wrong !! 

I don't know why he lied (SP or PH forced him may be) but I lost my trust !
He said he never lied but he LIED and we all know it !!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

meshasmoomin4455McNinjaFAYKHAN29-DKS-

McNinja

IF-Rockerz

McNinja

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KhushiIrani

Ninja, I absolutely enjoyed reading your thread!  And haan, thank you once again Lalit ji for your clarity and for reconfirming what I have always seen and that is the actress known as Sanaya Irani is truly not a "star" and that is what makes her so damm extraordinary in my eyes.  Many celebrities will say x,y,z but with Sanaya, I have observed that when she truly says she is "simple" she believes it and it comes across in her every thought and action displayed.  I was watching the starlite show which recently aired and some fans were saying that they loved her and loved meeting her because she is so energetic and enthusiastic that it is contagious (touchwood) - I CAN SO TOTALLY SEE THAT!
It takes a strong individual to stick by the good, the bad and the ugly and one thing I have observed about Sanaya is that she knows what she knows and speaks of it with utmost conviction and clarity!  For sticking with the good, the bad, the ugly and yet unforgettable Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, my admiration and respect for Sanaya has gone up 10 fold!  I am so very glad to have discovered her as an actress because she truly reminds me of Kajol, Madhuri and Juhi all wrapped in one - no two ways about it - Sanaya is an all rounder and I cannot wait to see her onscreen!  And as a woman, as an individual, I truly applaud the way she conducts herself - she is a lady that youngersters should emulate for she has the following qualities that is very rare to find in one individual:

1.  Simplicity;
2.  Grace;
3.  Convinction;
4.  Intelligence;
5.  Loyalty;
6.  Understanding;
7.  Affection;
8.  Ability to care unconditionally; (read Abhaji's interview on how she cared for her while she was ill);
9.  Humor;
10. Respect.

Loved your post as well.

Like you, my respect for her  has gone up. I appreciate people who handle themselves well in tough situations and she did nothing but that. 

Not only that, she has been a thorough professional through everything. Kudos to her.

Edited by McNinja - 01 January 2013 at 4:18pm

meshasmoomin4455jaya100canuck-umzfarheen75Sultan_Of_SwingFAYKHAN29-DKS-

McNinja

IF-Rockerz

McNinja

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbk2

Well said NB Clap

I started watching IPK as a neutral viewer...at the end of it, I have turned into a big Sanaya fan - not only for her fantastic acting skills, but also for her personality...infact, she is quite similar to Khushi when it comes to qualities like dedication, commitment and loyalty

@ Mehak: Great post buddy!! 

Same here, I watched the show as a neutral fan. I didn't know either of them before IPK. 

I know I will look forward to her future projects after IPK, that's for sure. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

meshasjaya100canuck-umzLadyLaLasbk2FAYKHAN29

EtherealSanz..

IF-Rockerz

EtherealSanz..

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
LMs interviews always please me because he's such a professional and sensible man. And seeing him praise Sanaya made me happier. His words for her in the first part of the interview were very touching as well. What he said here is bang on and who is a better witness to Sanaya's dedication than the director himself?

Who needs awards? Yes it used to bother me that Sanaya has been deprived of her due right, but the fact that so many people have praised her now is enough for me. I don't judge an actor just on his/her acting. Good acting isn't all that's needed to survive in this industry. You can get tons of awards but what's the point if you don't leave a good impression on your co-workers? You need to have a charm and good personality off screen. Sanaya for example, is a great example of this. Its not just her as an actor. She's an amazing human being, a thorough professional, fan friendly, so well-spoken and a millionare at heart. She's a complete package which is why I think if she ever goes to bollywood, no doubt, she will do well. She can dance, act, and has PR skills, all of which is a must.

Btw, where are those phankies who made those rumors about Sanaya quitting, and BS being tortured by Gul? They disappeared huh? Cowards! What is more pathetic or rather humorous is how many people actually believed them. The number of likes on those posts were appalling!

Edited by EtherealSanz.. - 01 January 2013 at 4:25pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

AimenKSizzlingPaRud-VancouverBC..SaNaYaHoLiC..sanayakhushifanmoomin4455-Raichu-jaya100SwaNia_2canuck-umzLadyLaLasbk2Sultan_Of_SwingFAYKHAN29-DKS-

rafaya1

Goldie

rafaya1

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 4:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by arshi_99

Originally posted by Didikisaut

Sanaya had given her all for the show and was quite upbeat even when all things looked gloomy. She has been positive and a pillar for the show ever since the kidnapping track was played out, carrying the serial on her shoulders...

Barun on the other hand is not wrong to quit and move but he will always be a liar who never had the courage to come up clean about his decision. Things would have been different had he not given lame excuses but whats done is done.

People spreading conspiracy theories will be seen at the ticket counters near you...LOL

@Bold 

I said I started to respect SI a lot but at the same time I lost my respest towards BS when I understood he lied !! I was really disappointed !

If he had confirmed his leaving on September, we would have gotten a meningful end ! 
And less trouble for the whole team who worked for the show !!

I agree with every thing regarding sanaya. She is a real gem

Coming to BS ( I am not a big fan, i just like him) -  agreed he should have cleared his stance but i am angry with the so conspiracies. Where did all that come from?? Suddenly everyone has some 'Inside sources' and were not supposed to reveal who they areConfused
Agreed he lied regarding his quitting and all but he cleared Gul's name in the interview. Even then people were not ready to believe.  When i questioned someone( I dont want to reveal the name), she said that he was blackmailed and asked me read his eyes to know the truthConfused
Never knew so much can be deciphered from his eyesConfused

@Bold He did not give an official statement but the PH knew that right? They should have planned for a meaningful end. Instead they came up with some crap tracksCry I feel the PH is also at fault here

Of course Ph is also at fault but 
Ph thought that they could have managed without BS and they were wrong !! 

I don't know why he lied (SP or PH forced him may be) but I lost my trust !
He said he never lied but he LIED and we all know it !!

@  Blue I fail to understand why he kept on saying that he is going on a break when he was actually quitting the show. He said it is going to be a long break and he does not know when he will return to the show.

sanayakhushifanmoomin4455-Raichu-jaya100LadyLaLaSultan_Of_Swing-DKS-FAYKHAN29

..SaNaYaHoLiC..

Goldie

..SaNaYaHoLiC..

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 4:31pm | IP Logged

I loved LMs interview and his words for Sanaya. She's the best and who needs awards when you have the directors words which are honest and very true. And those conspiracy makers have disappeared because they have been proven wrong ROFL I wish we could take names and call them out in public! They even dragged Sanaya in this mess by saying she's quitting. Sanaya is DEDICATED to her work, if only others would learn a thing or two.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

SizzlingPaRud-sanayakhushifanmoomin4455jaya100SwaNia_2LadyLaLaMcNinjaSultan_Of_SwingFAYKHAN29-DKS-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top