Frequent Posters

madhubala.ishq thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Sanaya's dedication is commendable. Sanaya had:

- horrifying wardrobe
- a poorly written character
- no scope to grow as an actor
- her talent was wasted for useless and senseless comedy.

Throughout all this, SI was there, smiling and positive, encouraging others to keep going. I remember logging on IF in the last couple of months and never once hearing about Sanaya quitting. Despite wanting her to, I knew she wouldn't. She has stayed with the show till the last day and I applaud her for that. She could have gone out and looked for greener pastures as well but she chose to stick to what she started with. I wish I could thank her personally. One can deny all they want but one of the MAIN reasons (probably, the only reason as others were practically non-existent) the show kept up in the top 10 (it had 3.2 TRP) was Sanaya. Because she was there keeping it going.

Thank you Sanaya for your work. She deserves a standing ovation, LM's words were very true. IPK would have died long ago had it not been for SI.
Edited by madhubala.ishq - 11 years ago
rafaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: arshi_99

People in corporate world are not supposed to reveal resignation to clients until the company reveals it. May be it is the same case there also. I am not supporting him. In our company it works like that. Don't know about the entertainment industry
But one thing i can say is the whole fiasco was not handled properly be it barun or the PH or SP
I really loved the show and wanted it to continue

If sanaya could talk about it in her interview. Why not Barun. That time we did not believe Sanaya and we thought her interview was scripted.
McNinja thumbnail
Originally posted by: EtherealSanz..

LMs interviews always please me because he's such a professional and sensible man. And seeing him praise Sanaya made me happier. His words for her in the first part of the interview were very touching as well. What he said here is bang on and who is a better witness to Sanaya's dedication than the director himself?

Who needs awards? Yes it used to bother me that Sanaya has been deprived of her due right, but the fact that so many people have praised her now is enough for me. I don't judge an actor just on his/her acting. Good acting isn't all that's needed to survive in this industry. You can get tons of awards but what's the point if you don't leave a good impression on your co-workers? You need to have a charm and good personality off screen. Sanaya for example, is a great example of this. Its not just her as an actor. She's an amazing human being, a thorough professional, fan friendly, so well-spoken and a millionare at heart. She's a complete package which is why I think if she ever goes to bollywood, no doubt, she will do well. She can dance, act, and has PR skills, all of which is a must.

Btw, where are those phankies who made those rumors about Sanaya quitting, and BS being tortured by Gul? They disappeared huh? Cowards! What is more pathetic or rather humorous is how many people actually believed them. The number of likes on those posts were appalling!

Honestly, I'd take praise from someone like LM over an award any day. That is why I loved LM's interview..its quite evident he has a lot of respect for Sanaya and her work ethic. 

And many people have wondered where the spoiler giver, or those that made up theories have gone. But worse than that is the fact people so easily believe anything told them. Why? Because it sounds more appealing than the truth? I hope people stop with the false rumors though and trying to make an actor out to be a martyr while slandering everyone else. 
rafaya1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rafaya1

@ Blue If sanaya could talk about it in her interview. Why not Barun. That time we did not believe Sanaya and we thought her interview was scripted.

McNinja thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanayakhushifan

Mehak, first HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Second, I loved reading this thread - thank you!

On to sharing my two cents -

When word got out that Mr. Sobti wanted to try his luck in Bollywood, some seemed to have believed that is simply not the case; instead rumors of him being held captive by the Gul Underground Mafia Incorporated went viral and so the "SAVE SOBTI CAMPAIGN" emerged ~sigh~  Chalo, what is done is done, let bycones be bycones...oh hell I'm not so good to let bycones be bycones, I want to know if some who are on meds started taking their meds again?  I sure hope so because being in an Anjali state of mind is just not cool man! Okay, I digress, forgive me, this is not a bashing spree I am going on...just want to give a shout out to Lalit for clarifying alot of things which the respected individuals involved in this mess never cared to set straight for the record in a clear manner.  I have no issues w/anyone wanting to leave...it is their right after all to live as they choose.  But I am sincerely royally ticked off that a beautiful serial was not given the chance to either survive or fail on its own - rather it was an arbitrary decision to shut down shop.  In that regard, my heart goes out to Lalitji, Sanaya, and the entire rest of the cast and crew who were oh so willing to give it a shot.  Hope those individuals are able to find some shaanti after the sudden heartbreak.

As for Sanaya, I can wholeheartedly say that she is one lady that the younger generation should look up to - the qualities she has shown, whether as an actor or as a woman and more importantly, as a human being, is simply admirable.  Without taking any names, a friend of a friend (you know who I'm talking about Mehak) once said  that "Sanaya is the kind of girl who will tell anyone that if live gives you 100 reasons to be sad, give it a 1000 reasons to smile."  I do not know Sanaya directly nor have I ever met her, but from what I have seen of her and from wha I have heard of her, this describes her so well!  Hats off to her for her dedication, convinction, loyalty and sunshine never say die attitude!

Happy New Year to you as well yaara! Hope you have a great year ahead of you. I miss our back and forths now that all has been debunked ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜‰

I hated the fact we had random theorists coming out of nowhere and claiming to have sources, and people believed them? This to me was the what caused the most damage. Why not let Barun leave in peace if you truly wanted to wish him well? I was ready to watch the show, just to see what they do with it. Afterall, they were the ones that gave us the show in the first place.

@Red Yes, I know exactly who you're talking about ðŸ˜† and I think Sanaya has shown this to be one of her best qualities. Staying positive even during a pretty low point for her and the cast is commendable. I respect her for it. Most of all, I respect her for staying committed to her projects. She had her show and she focused all of her energy on it. The message she sends, to do whatever you want with full dedication, is a much needed one. 

rafaya1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: McNinja

There was another actor who quit around the same time. and he clearly stated why he was leaving(didnt agree with the story). There is only so much one can blame on a NDA that may or may not exist. But I won't get into that...at the end of the day, situation should have been handled better. 

And there was another reputed TV actor who quit a show and clearly said he is quitting because he wants try BW. It was in Times of India around the same time when all this was happening.I wish Barun had been forthright.
ifsaal044 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I had watched the show for Sanaya and grew to appreciate the Khushi-Arnav story. Her dedication was always evident with every scene. She was always committed no matter the story or the situation. This interview just reminded us again of what she always was.

I lost a lot of respect for Barun because he outright lied in just about every interview. No doubt I still like the character of ASR and enjoyed Barun's portrayal. Still, it sucks that we supported him because of his character even when he was so obviously not interested in the show anymore. For what the support was is still lost on me.

I lost respect for the Production House that thought so little of their own work to change stories midway steering momentum into chaos. I lost respect for them for not having thought through casting a lead for only a year. I lost respect for them not having the agility nor ability to work through a crisis knowing full well the situation for months. I lost respect for them for losing an entire ensemble cast within a month of each other and then further losing the show altogether.

I lost respect for the channel for not supporting the show that gave them so much. I lost respect for them by not even offering a promo to manage the change in leads. I lost respect for them for not revealing that Barun was never interested in staying on the show from the beginning and blaming a movie career which never started.

As for the rumor mongers that spread everything under the sky and continue to feed off of innocent minds, you've secured your history here as well.

For all those that new the truth from the onset, I lost respect for you because you made lousy decisions despite knowing the truth.

Much obliged to LM for allowing himself to be put out there with the good and bad that comes of it.
Edited by ifsaal044 - 11 years ago
FLGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The key people involved in this fiasco have moved on. It is time for us to move on as well. 
sanayakhushifan thumbnail
Originally posted by: McNinja

Happy New Year to you as well yaara! Hope you have a great year ahead of you. I miss our back and forths now that all has been debunked ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜‰

I hated the fact we had random theorists coming out of nowhere and claiming to have sources, and people believed them? This to me was the what caused the most damage. Why not let Barun leave in peace if you truly wanted to wish him well? I was ready to watch the show, just to see what they do with it. Afterall, they were the ones that gave us the show in the first place.

@Red Yes, I know exactly who you're talking about ðŸ˜† and I think Sanaya has shown this to be one of her best qualities. Staying positive even during a pretty low point for her and the cast is commendable. I respect her for it. Most of all, I respect her for staying committed to her projects. She had her show and she focused all of her energy on it. The message she sends, to do whatever you want with full dedication, is a much needed one. 

Debunked?  Really? 😉  I'm surprised you haven't heard anything about "IT" 😲

I wouldn't say debunked, more like she yet again displaying loyalty and committment and  encouraging others to do their "best" 😲  WELCOME will be a joy, I guarantee it! 😊

@ bold :  Ditto!  You know yaar what is most endearing, it is when others speak of those qualities and not her directly!  Screw awards, who needs those rigged trophies anyway when one has the appreciation of their colleagues and director!
McNinja thumbnail
Originally posted by: FLGirl

The key people involved in this fiasco have moved on. It is time for us to move on as well. 

Perhaps. This interview from LM is new. And I consider him a key part of the show. And that's what I'm discussing, his interview.