Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

LM, thank you once again. -- Clarification note p34 (Page 7)

KhushiIrani Goldie
KhushiIrani
KhushiIrani

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Ninja, I absolutely enjoyed reading your thread!  And haan, thank you once again Lalit ji for your clarity and for reconfirming what I have always seen and that is the actress known as Sanaya Irani is truly not a "star" and that is what makes her so damm extraordinary in my eyes.  Many celebrities will say x,y,z but with Sanaya, I have observed that when she truly says she is "simple" she believes it and it comes across in her every thought and action displayed.  I was watching the starlite show which recently aired and some fans were saying that they loved her and loved meeting her because she is so energetic and enthusiastic that it is contagious (touchwood) - I CAN SO TOTALLY SEE THAT!
It takes a strong individual to stick by the good, the bad and the ugly and one thing I have observed about Sanaya is that she knows what she knows and speaks of it with utmost conviction and clarity!  For sticking with the good, the bad, the ugly and yet unforgettable Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, my admiration and respect for Sanaya has gone up 10 fold!  I am so very glad to have discovered her as an actress because she truly reminds me of Kajol, Madhuri and Juhi all wrapped in one - no two ways about it - Sanaya is an all rounder and I cannot wait to see her onscreen!  And as a woman, as an individual, I truly applaud the way she conducts herself - she is a lady that youngersters should emulate for she has the following qualities that is very rare to find in one individual:

1.  Simplicity;
2.  Grace;
3.  Convinction;
4.  Intelligence;
5.  Loyalty;
6.  Understanding;
7.  Affection;
8.  Ability to care unconditionally; (read Abhaji's interview on how she cared for her while she was ill);
9.  Humor;
10. Respect.

Edited by KhushiIrani - 01 January 2013 at 3:53pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

mayuri099VancouverBCmeshasmoomin4455-Raichu-jaya100SwaNia_2canuck-umzLadyLaLaprabbsMcNinjaSultan_Of_SwingFAYKHAN29-DKS-

rafaya1 Goldie
rafaya1
rafaya1

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Agathe

Originally posted by Didikisaut

Sanaya had given her all for the show and was quite upbeat even when all things looked gloomy. She has been positive and a pillar for the show ever since the kidnapping track was played out, carrying the serial on her shoulders...

Barun on the other hand is not wrong to quit and move but he will always be a liar who never had the courage to come up clean about his decision. Things would have been different had he not given lame excuses but whats done is done.

People spreading conspiracy theories will be seen at the ticket counters near you...LOL

@Bold 

I said I started to respect SI a lot but at the same time I lost my respest towards BS when I understood he lied !! I was really disappointed !

If he had confirmed his leaving on September, we would have gotten a meningful end ! 
And less trouble for the whole team who worked for the show !!

I agree Barun had the right to quit but I wish he had been clear about what he inteded to do.He knew he was quitting the show and he said he is going on a  looongish break . The conspiracy theories were already going on and his statements only added to the confusion and the rest is history. 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

trpbabeKhushiIranimoomin4455-Raichu-jaya100SwaNia_2canuck-umzMcNinjaSultan_Of_SwingFAYKHAN29-DKS-

Chaandaniya IF-Rockerz
Chaandaniya
Chaandaniya

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
It fells good to hear this from the man of the magic I fell so proud hearing this.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

KhushiIraniVancouverBCMcNinjajaya100SwaNia_2canuck-umzSultan_Of_Swing

rafaya1 Goldie
rafaya1
rafaya1

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JerryTheMouse

Originally posted by prabba

I believe that actors are given a purpose and duty  of a RoleModel for the young generation, when they achieve a certain popularity status. I believe Ms.Sanaya fulfilled her role as role model to a lot of younger generation. That matters to me the most.
All I can say , it was a privilege to meet Sanaya and chat with her..I do applaud  her concept of sticking to a job until its end.. She did that gracefully and with dedication. 

You are lucky to have met her. 

And we are lucky to have you! 

Hug

You are lucky indeed to have met Sanaya. She is an excellent role model to younger generation. Dedicated, Hardworking, committed , honest and has excellent communication skills.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

KhushiIraniVancouverBCmayuri099moomin4455prabbsMcNinjajaya100canuck-umzSultan_Of_SwingFAYKHAN29-DKS-

McNinja IF-Rockerz
McNinja
McNinja

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyLaLa

Log construction site ko bhi nahin chod the LOL  you guys have not even seen the post how can you res. ? cheaters..ROFL

Now that I have see the post I may start my comments.. Smile

So here it comes...

First of all Mehek, thank you for making this post.. Clap  this was needed.. this is an eye opener to all sundry...Smile

I hate to say this phrase but I love stating it here ... "we told everyone so"  .Tongue..I have never doubted the integrity, perseverance, dedication and professionalism of Sanaya... She comes across as an honest, forthright person... its a shame that her positivity did not bear fruit.. but never worry... for such people sky is the limit... LM's interview is like a testimony for her personality and professionalism ... I am glad that he spoke out his mind...

we knew all along that there was no conspiracy... such theories were the result of fertile minds of some doing overtime ... well what do they say... an idle mind is a devil's workshop so that was the end product of such workshop LOL which sadly resulted in the shutting of a show but also creating acrimony on the forum... 

I felt sad reading the last part of his interview ... he states the news of ending the serial took the cast and crew by surprise and the shot the last few episodes suppressing tears... what would have gone through their minds? Cry  unlike in other industry, they do not get a severance package or unemployment benefits...Cry 

never mind... we shall move on...

La, no one likes to say I told you so but it sure does feel good being proven right. Wink

With her professional way of working and her commitment to her projects, I hope she is around for years to come. Coming from LM is the biggest 

One hopes that these baseless rumors stop now. That people let go of the crazy "mahaan" Barun ideology. There was nothing of that sort going on, it was a bunch of grownups taking grownup decisions, in which people decided to mingle. LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mayuri099KhushiIranimoomin4455canuck-umzLadyLaLajaya100Sultan_Of_SwingFAYKHAN29

KhushiIrani Goldie
KhushiIrani
KhushiIrani

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naach_Basanti

Describe Sanaya in 10 words-

1. Committed
2. Loyal
3. Dedicated
4. Empathises with her colleagues
5. Determined
6. Hard-working
7. Never say die attitude
8. Sincere
9. Confident without being arrogant
10. A beautiful person inside and Out

"SUNNY" girl indeed!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

moomin4455canuck-umzMcNinjajaya100Sultan_Of_SwingFAYKHAN29

Sultan_Of_Swing IF-Sizzlerz
Sultan_Of_Swing
Sultan_Of_Swing

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KhushiIrani

Ninja, I absolutely enjoyed reading your thread!  And haan, thank you once again Lalit ji for your clarity and for reconfirming what I have always seen and that is the actress known as Sanaya Irani is truly not a "star" and that is what makes her so damm extraordinary in my eyes.  Many celebrities will say x,y,z but with Sanaya, I have observed that when she truly says she is "simple" she believes it and it comes across in her every thought and action displayed.  I was watching the starlite show which recently aired and some fans were saying that they loved her and loved meeting her because she is so energetic and enthusiastic that it is contagious (touchwood) - I CAN SO TOTALLY SEE THAT!
It takes a strong individual to stick by the good, the bad and the ugly and one thing I have observed about Sanaya is that she knows what she knows and speaks of it with utmost conviction and clarity!  For sticking with the good, the bad, the ugly and yet unforgettable Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, my admiration and respect for Sanaya has gone up 10 fold!  I am so very glad to have discovered her as an actress because she truly reminds me of Kajol, Madhuri and Juhi all wrapped in one - no two ways about it - Sanaya is an all rounder and I cannot wait to see her onscreen!  And as a woman, as an individual, I truly applaud the way she conducts herself - she is a lady that youngersters should emulate for she has the following qualities that is very rare to find in one individual:

1.  Simplicity;
2.  Grace;
3.  Convinction;
4.  Intelligence;
5.  Loyalty;
6.  Understanding;
7.  Affection;
8.  Ability to care unconditionally; (read Abhaji's interview on how she cared for her while she was ill);
9.  Humor;
10. Respect.

I wish I could like your post a 1000 times, really

najmaaVancouverBCmoomin4455canuck-umzMcNinjafarheen75jaya100-DKS-

Sultan_Of_Swing IF-Sizzlerz
Sultan_Of_Swing
Sultan_Of_Swing

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Ninja do you know what this proves- the conspiracy theory about Sanaya quitting is BULL-SHIT.

moomin4455McNinjafarheen75jaya100SwaNia_2canuck-umz-DKS-FAYKHAN29

Go to top