Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

LM, thank you once again. -- Clarification note p34 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 33

JerryTheMouse

IF-Rockerz

JerryTheMouse

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by McNinja

I think how she has handled herself through all of this has led me to respect her. I liked her and enjoyed her work but her off-screen mannerism is what really made me respect her as a professional.

Agreed a 100%. She is so professional and a good human being. Great work ethic I must say. One of my profs used to say all the time. "excellence is not about competing with others. What is important is have you given it your 100%? You excel when you give your best." 

She reminds me of that. Giving it her best. All the way. Clap

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

KhushiIraniifsaal044mayuri099moomin4455McNinjairia_luvsLindorjaya100canuck-umzSaffroniaFAYKHAN29-DKS-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LM, thank you once again. -- Clarification note p34 (Page 6)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

JerryTheMouse

IF-Rockerz

JerryTheMouse

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Ok. I'm off for a few hours now. Will come back soon. 

Great post and food for thought McNinja Ji! 

Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KhushiIraniMcNinjairia_luvsLindorcanuck-umz

McNinja

IF-Rockerz

McNinja

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Didikisaut

Sanaya had given her all for the show and was quite upbeat even when all things looked gloomy. She has been positive and a pillar for the show ever since the kidnapping track was played out, carrying the serial on her shoulders...

Barun on the other hand is not wrong to quit and move but he will always be a liar who never had the courage to come up clean about his decision. Things would have been different had he not given lame excuses but whats done is done.

People spreading conspiracy theories will be seen at the ticket counters near you...LOL

True DKS, she carried the show during the kidnapping track. The TRPs doing well enough even without both the leads being present shows that she was enough to grip the audience. 

And yeah, I agree...the fact Barun didn't own up when he needed to led to the crazy theories. If he had spoken up before, then maybe his fans could have rest easy with the save Barun campaign. But that is what it is. 

But I don't understand why people believed such baseless stories. I hope at least now they can stop it with the false rumors. 

@bold aint that the truth LOL

Edited by McNinja - 01 January 2013 at 3:51pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

trpbabemeshasKhushiIranimoomin4455-Paro-jaya100SwaNia_2canuck-umzLadyLaLaSaffroniaJerryTheMouseiria_luvsLindor-DKS-sbk2Naach_BasantiFAYKHAN29

McNinja

IF-Rockerz

McNinja

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tonmoy009

sanaya is great  got it...everything u guys said about her ok ...i agree...

barun sobti is childish not that cool with interview got that too...he did his part for the show by not quitting in july...got that too...

but my but is ...as sarun is loved MR. LM and 4 lions too...still we are waiting to know what he has to say ...how he wants to explain his and 4lions actions...

1. they claimed that they are the only ph who connects viewers then why did they failed to tell us in july that barun is leaving n why they did not introduced viraf then?

2.ok they did not do it bcz people will panic i think they were hoping that barun will stay back when he will know how popular he is...but come on lalit ji...u guys dont get paid for hoping...who told u guys ti hope?

3.they can post a open letter that story is done they have nothing to show but when the show ends he is blamming us the fan...what king of professional does that?

4.now the maker of true love is teaching us new form of love ''it can happen again''...i m WOW...
5.LM  said in his previous interview that they had to shoot 70 or something scene in 23rd...why they did not have their game planed ...when we were knocking every single door to save the show they were doing what thinking how to balm n who to blam...!!!!!

i m  so glad we made the show to end...i m a small part of that show to close...next year when other show of their will have the same problem i will join that protester club and try to shut that show to...

it was our show he left when the show was losing its charm but we stick with it...we still are ...he n those people does not deserve us ...i hate them and willl...Angry 

What you're talking about is completely off topic. Please stick to the topic at hand. 

I don't care about the why's and if only's. I go by facts. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

moomin4455jaya100SwaNia_2canuck-umzfarheen75JerryTheMouse-DKS--B.N.K-

rafaya1

Goldie

rafaya1

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JerryTheMouse

Originally posted by prabba

I believe that actors are given a purpose and duty  of a RoleModel for the young generation, when they achieve a certain popularity status. I believe Ms.Sanaya fulfilled her role as role model to a lot of younger generation. That matters to me the most.
All I can say , it was a privilege to meet Sanaya and chat with her..I do applaud  her concept of sticking to a job until its end.. She did that gracefully and with dedication. 

You are lucky to have met her. 

And we are lucky to have you! 

Hug

Agreed. She knew the show was doing good and she knew the audiences loved it and she wanted to stick to it till the end.She is hardworking and dedicated.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jaya100canuck-umzJerryTheMouseMcNinjaFAYKHAN29

-Raichu-

IF-Rockerz

-Raichu-

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Didikisaut

Sanaya had given her all for the show and was quite upbeat even when all things looked gloomy. She has been positive and a pillar for the show ever since the kidnapping track was played out, carrying the serial on her shoulders...

Barun on the other hand is not wrong to quit and move but he will always be a liar who never had the courage to come up clean about his decision. Things would have been different had he not given lame excuses but whats done is done.

People spreading conspiracy theories will be seen at the ticket counters near you...LOL

@Bold 

I said I started to respect SI a lot but at the same time I lost my respest towards BS when I understood he lied !! I was really disappointed !

If he had confirmed his leaving on September, we would have gotten a meningful end ! 
And less trouble for the whole team who worked for the show !!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

trpbabemeshasmoomin4455McNinjacanuck-umzNaach_BasantiFAYKHAN29-DKS-

McNinja

IF-Rockerz

McNinja

Originally posted by farheen75

Sanaya acted like a true professional and there is no doubt abt that... Loyalty is a rare quality in this field and she is one of the rare ones to possess that... When she signed the show then she gave it her all and didn't want to abandon it when the chips were down... She has certainly gained so much respect for being a true professional and I hope to see her back on our screen with another rocking show bcz she deserves it.

As for Barun sobti, hope he gets ample opportunities in BW to prove his mettle as an actor... As an actor it was his right to leave the show at any point of time but what he didn't deserve was all the baseless conspiracy theories that sprang up out of nowhere and created this huge frenzy which adversely affected him the most more than anybody else.

Agreed Farheen, her behavior has been the definition of professional. I hope people look to her for how one should treat their work...whatever it may be. You stick with and and give it your all.

And the theories were the worst thing to have happened to the show. I hope people can let go of them now atleast and admit they were nothing but lies spread by various people. 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

meshasmoomin4455JerryTheMouseLadyLaLafarheen75jaya100SwaNia_2canuck-umz-Raichu-FAYKHAN29

LadyLaLa

IF-Rockerz

LadyLaLa

I have updated my post on Page 2 ... Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

canuck-umzMcNinja

Post Reply New Post

Go to top