Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

LM, thank you once again. -- Clarification note p34 (Page 4)

rafaya1 Goldie
rafaya1
rafaya1

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by McNinja

A bit from LM's interview:

"Is mein sabse bada haath Sanaya ka tha, she was always "Nahi hum aur mehnat karenge, we will make the show work'." aur usne kiya bhi. She shot for the track we were planning to air post Barun's exit. She was always positive about IPK even in testing times and used to motivate everybody else. I salute that spirit of hers"

To me, this interview speaks volumes about Sanaya as an actress and what kind of standard she holds herself to. She was prepared to stick with the show through the good, the bad, the ugly. Like a true professional, she maintained her standard of work and refused to let things bring her down. 

This isn't the first time LM has said these words about Sanaya either. And I think coming from LM, who himself is a professional who has pride in his work, this is one of the best compliments she can receive. 

So thank you LM, for once again telling us what kind of actress and professional she is. 

Another bit from LM's interview

"Dekho Barun ki koi galathi nahi hai. Barun had made it very clear from day one ki he would be working only for 1 Year. His contract ended on June 2012, then he willingly extended it upto September because the show was doing well. He was planning to leave since then"

LM again states Barun had wanted to leave when his contract ended...that he had every right to do so. And he did. As a working person, he has every right to do what he felt was best for him.

I think LM's words once again clear up the misconceptions and theories fans had come up with. That Barun was being forced to leave, that Barun was leaving to save his character, that Gul was blackmailing him..etc etc...I need not get in to all those. 

Hopefully people understand that now, that the theories they supported are a moot point.

So thank you LM, for clearing that up. 

Nothing to report here people, SORRY. Just a discussion, a healthy one as they say. 
McNinja IF-Rockerz
McNinja
McNinja

Originally posted by Naach_Basanti

Describe Sanaya in 10 words-

1. Committed
2. Loyal
3. Dedicated
4. Empathises with her colleagues
5. Determined
6. Hard-working
7. Never say die attitude
8. Sincere
9. Confident without being arrogant
10. A beautiful person inside and Out

Well said! 

She has never been one to talk about herself. But by the way others talk about her, it's pretty obvious she has nothing but excellent work ethic and standards she holds herself to. I respect that the most about any person...not just a celebrity.

Edited by McNinja - 01 January 2013 at 3:43pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

BalamPichkari-KhushiIraniVancouverBCmayuri099moomin4455-Raichu-JerryTheMouseiria_luvsLindorjaya100SwaNia_2canuck-umzLadyLaLaprabbssbk2Sultan_Of_SwingFAYKHAN29

JerryTheMouse IF-Rockerz
JerryTheMouse
JerryTheMouse

Updated on page 1. 

Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

canuck-umzMcNinja

JerryTheMouse IF-Rockerz
JerryTheMouse
JerryTheMouse

1. Committed
2. Loyal
3. Dedicated
5. Determined
6. Hard-working
8. Sincere

Well said NB! 

Clap

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

iria_luvsLindorjaya100canuck-umzMcNinjasbk2Sultan_Of_SwingFAYKHAN29

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 3:19pm | IP Logged

1. Committed
2. Loyal
3. Dedicated
5. Determined
6. Hard-working
8. Sincere

Well said NB Clap

I started watching IPK as a neutral viewer...at the end of it, I have turned into a big Sanaya fan - not only for her fantastic acting skills, but also for her personality...infact, she is quite similar to Khushi when it comes to qualities like dedication, commitment and loyalty

@ Mehak: Great post buddy!! 

Edited by sbk2 - 01 January 2013 at 3:17pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

meshasmayuri099KhushiIranimoomin4455-Raichu-JerryTheMouseMcNinjairia_luvsLindorjaya100SwaNia_2canuck-umzSultan_Of_SwingFAYKHAN29

McNinja IF-Rockerz
McNinja
McNinja

Originally posted by Agathe

1. Committed
2. Loyal
3. Dedicated
5. Determined
6. Hard-working
8. Sincere

Thumbs UpThumbs Up

Can't agree more !!
I'm not SI fan, But I started to respect her a lot since the show ended !!

When she cried on her last shot, I was completely heart broken !

Same here friend, I enjoyed her in IPK but my respect for her has grown by the way she has handled herself off-screen during this fiasco. 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

meshasmayuri099KhushiIranimoomin4455JerryTheMouseprabbs-Raichu-iria_luvsLindorjaya100canuck-umzSultan_Of_SwingFAYKHAN29

rafaya1 Goldie
rafaya1
rafaya1

Originally posted by rafaya1

Originally posted by McNinja

A bit from LM's interview:

"Is mein sabse bada haath Sanaya ka tha, she was always "Nahi hum aur mehnat karenge, we will make the show work'." aur usne kiya bhi. She shot for the track we were planning to air post Barun's exit. She was always positive about IPK even in testing times and used to motivate everybody else. I salute that spirit of hers"

To me, this interview speaks volumes about Sanaya as an actress and what kind of standard she holds herself to. She was prepared to stick with the show through the good, the bad, the ugly. Like a true professional, she maintained her standard of work and refused to let things bring her down. 

This isn't the first time LM has said these words about Sanaya either. And I think coming from LM, who himself is a professional who has pride in his work, this is one of the best compliments she can receive. 

So thank you LM, for once again telling us what kind of actress and professional she is. 

Another bit from LM's interview

"Dekho Barun ki koi galathi nahi hai. Barun had made it very clear from day one ki he would be working only for 1 Year. His contract ended on June 2012, then he willingly extended it upto September because the show was doing well. He was planning to leave since then"

LM again states Barun had wanted to leave when his contract ended...that he had every right to do so. And he did. As a working person, he has every right to do what he felt was best for him.

I think LM's words once again clear up the misconceptions and theories fans had come up with. That Barun was being forced to leave, that Barun was leaving to save his character, that Gul was blackmailing him..etc etc...I need not get in to all those. 

Hopefully people understand that now, that the theories they supported are a moot point.

So thank you LM, for clearing that up. 

Nothing to report here people, SORRY. Just a discussion, a healthy one as they say. 

@Blue .. Thank God LM cleared it up.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

moomin4455jaya100McNinja

JerryTheMouse IF-Rockerz
JerryTheMouse
JerryTheMouse

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabba

I believe that actors are given a purpose and duty  of a RoleModel for the young generation, when they achieve a certain popularity status. I believe Ms.Sanaya fulfilled her role as role model to a lot of younger generation. That matters to me the most.
All I can say , it was a privilege to meet Sanaya and chat with her..I do applaud  her concept of sticking to a job until its end.. She did that gracefully and with dedication. 

You are lucky to have met her. 

And we are lucky to have you! 

Hug

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

KhushiIranimoomin4455-Raichu-canuck-umzLadyLaLairia_luvsLindorprabbssbk2Sultan_Of_SwingFAYKHAN29

Go to top