Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

LM, thank you once again. -- Clarification note p34 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 33

PhoenixRising

IF-Stunnerz

PhoenixRising

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
LM is absolutely right. There goes another reason for me to respect his man. Sanaya is such a professional she deserve only the best I wish her a successful future ahead.   

Edited by IshqSufiyana - 01 January 2013 at 3:09pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

AmeliaSalvatoremeshasmayuri099KhushiIranimoomin4455I_Heart_FriendsJerryTheMouseiria_luvsLindorjaya100SwaNia_2canuck-umzLadyLaLaMcNinjafarheen75-Raichu-sbk2Naach_BasantiFAYKHAN29-SweetJasmine-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LM, thank you once again. -- Clarification note p34 (Page 3)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

McNinja

IF-Rockerz

McNinja

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Updated folks, internet went out, my B.

LOL at my biggest phans already getting their reserves. Go on go on, enjoy yourself. 

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

meshasKhushiIraniManisha.moomin4455boreddamsel-Raichu-ebook-readerJerryTheMousefarheen75iria_luvsLindorSwaNia_2canuck-umzLadyLaLasbk2Naach_Basanti-DKS-

-Raichu-

IF-Rockerz

-Raichu-

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
LM spoke the truth !!

Completely agree with your post !!!

SI is a wonderful actress, a very professional !
She deserves more than Khushi ! She's a versatile actress who can play any role. She wasn't properly used in Ipkknd !! 

BS had all his rights to leave the show, even if he disappointed us, we shouldn't not blame him for that !
Ambition is also a quality !

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

AmeliaSalvatoreKhushiIraniifsaal044mayuri099moomin4455JerryTheMousefarheen75jaya100canuck-umzLadyLaLaMcNinja-DKS-sbk2Naach_Basanti

Naach_Basanti

IF-Sizzlerz

Naach_Basanti

Updt Pg 1.

Good topic BTW

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

moomin4455farheen75JerryTheMouseMcNinjairia_luvsLindorcanuck-umz

farheen75

IF-Rockerz

farheen75

Sanaya acted like a true professional and there is no doubt abt that... Loyalty is a rare quality in this field and she is one of the rare ones to possess that... When she signed the show then she gave it her all and didn't want to abandon it when the chips were down... She has certainly gained so much respect for being a true professional and I hope to see her back on our screen with another rocking show bcz she deserves it.

As for Barun sobti, hope he gets ample opportunities in BW to prove his mettle as an actor... As an actor it was his right to leave the show at any point of time but what he didn't deserve was all the baseless conspiracy theories that sprang up out of nowhere and created this huge frenzy which adversely affected him the most more than anybody else.

Edited by farheen75 - 01 January 2013 at 3:27pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

meshasmoomin4455ebook-readerMcNinjaLadyLaLairia_luvsLindorjaya100canuck-umzNaach_Basanti-DKS--SweetJasmine-

PhoenixRising

IF-Stunnerz

PhoenixRising

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crackerszone

What is under construction??...Your brain??...LOLLOL...Go on..very badly needed
This is one of the reason the forum should be closed down because of people like you with your nasty and disrespectful behavior.  

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

KhushiIraniManisha.meshasmayuri099moomin4455I_Heart_Friends-Paro-canuck-umzSwaNia_2LadyLaLafarheen75Saffroniaebook-readerJerryTheMouseMcNinjaNaach_BasantiFAYKHAN29sbk2tvshowfan

McNinja

IF-Rockerz

McNinja

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IshqSufiyana

Originally posted by crackerszone

What is under construction??...Your brain??...LOLLOL...Go on..very badly needed
This is one of the reason the forum should be closed down because of people like you with your nasty and disrespectful behavior.  

Not to mention, I had not even updated my topic yet. Yet they want to talk about being respectful. Please. Anyway, ignore them yaara...I'm having a discussion here. Not taking personal shots at members like them. 

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

trpbabeifsaal044KhushiIranimayuri099meshasmoomin4455-Paro-SwaNia_2canuck-umzfarheen75LadyLaLaJerryTheMouseSaffroniaebook-reader-DKS-Naach_BasantiFAYKHAN29PhoenixRising

-Raichu-

IF-Rockerz

-Raichu-

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naach_Basanti

Describe Sanaya in 10 words-

1. Committed
2. Loyal
3. Dedicated
4. Empathises with her colleagues
5. Determined
6. Hard-working
7. Never say die attitude
8. Sincere
9. Confident without being arrogant
10. A beautiful person inside and Out

Thumbs UpThumbs Up

Can't agree more !!
I'm not SI fan, But I started to respect her a lot since the show ended !!

When she cried on her last shot, I was completely heart broken !

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

AmeliaSalvatoreVancouverBCKhushiIranimeshasmayuri099moomin4455JerryTheMouseebook-readerMcNinjaLadyLaLacanuck-umzSwaNia_2iria_luvsLindorjaya100tvshowfansbk2FAYKHAN29Naach_Basanti-DKS--B.N.K-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top