rafaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

@Blue .. Thank God LM cleared it up.
JerryTheMouse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: prabba

I believe that actors are given a purpose and duty  of a RoleModel for the young generation, when they achieve a certain popularity status. I believe Ms.Sanaya fulfilled her role as role model to a lot of younger generation. That matters to me the most.
All I can say , it was a privilege to meet Sanaya and chat with her..I do applaud  her concept of sticking to a job until its end.. She did that gracefully and with dedication. 

You are lucky to have met her. 

And we are lucky to have you! 

🤗
McNinja thumbnail
Originally posted by: prabba

I believe that actors are given a purpose and duty  of a RoleModel for the young generation, when they achieve a certain popularity status. I believe Ms.Sanaya fulfilled her role as role model to a lot of younger generation. That matters to me the most.
All I can say , it was a privilege to meet Sanaya and chat with her..I do applaud  her concept of sticking to a job until its end.. She did that gracefully and with dedication. 

Yeah Prabba, you've been able to meet and talk to her. I think more people like her are needed. That you do what you want, but give it your all. It's a great message for the younger generation. 
BalamPichkari- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sanaya makes me such a proud fan. Thank you to her for her dedication. No praise is enough for her <3 TV industry needs professional and dedicated stars like her. Excellent post. Edited by Januable.MoNaya - 11 years ago
McNinja thumbnail
Originally posted by: JerryTheMouse

I just read the WU of the interview and I'm impressed. 

LM says it like it is. 

Sanaya is a hardworking gal and a thourough professional. 

Bravo girl! 

My admiration for her has gone up even more, as if there was space to go up! 😃

Waiting for her new show. 

And as for Barun, again LM said it. He was clear and upfront. He has a right to leave. He did. After enough notice. 

It doesn't take away from his acting. He acted well as AS R / Arnav. We all know his personality is completely different. He is amazing at his work. No doubts. I wish him luck. 

And Mehak, great post much needed. 

I think how she has handled herself through all of this has led me to respect her. I liked her and enjoyed her work but her off-screen mannerism is what really made me respect her as a professional.

And yes, Barun has every right to leave. Not sure why people were hell bent on making it into more than what it was. 
JerryTheMouse thumbnail
I do have to expand on my admiration for sanaya. 

I hadn't seen her previous show. She I saw her the first time in IPk and I thought she is good. But as her character bloomed, I was watching for both. Slowly I started finding myself rewinding the show to watch her xpressions. 

And the way she conducts herself professianly and personally, I just love her! IPk introduced me to Sanaya. she made me a fan! 

❤️
-DKS- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: McNinja

Nothing to report here people, SORRY. Just a discussion, a healthy one as they say. Ninja likes curveballs. 

Bashers making a post is it not a reason enough to report...🤔
Reports will fly no matter what..

Updated on pg1...

I am off for sure now😆
McNinja thumbnail
Originally posted by: iria_luvsLindor

LM's interview yet again goes on to show how committed Sanaya was to the show.His words reconfirm the concern she had for the team and how closely knit they all were.

As an audience i would love to tell Sanaya that she is an epitome of perfection, a thorough proffessional who remained dedicated to the show and character until the very last episode.She might not have won any best actress awards for the show, but she is loved by millions around the globe and her fans are very proud of her. I wish her all the best for all her future ventures and hope that she reaches new heights of success this year.

Love You Sanaya!!!❤️...you're undoubtedly the most amazing actress on indian television...

Well said! 

Her not winning awards doesn't matter much to me. Those are what they are but having the backing of someone like LM, to me at least, is worth a lot more. Being recognized as a professional by those people she has worked with for years, it truly a testament to her work ethic. 
Edited by McNinja - 11 years ago
JerryTheMouse thumbnail
Originally posted by: McNinja

I think how she has handled herself through all of this has led me to respect her. I liked her and enjoyed her work but her off-screen mannerism is what really made me respect her as a professional.

Agreed a 100%. She is so professional and a good human being. Great work ethic I must say. One of my profs used to say all the time. "excellence is not about competing with others. What is important is have you given it your 100%? You excel when you give your best." 

She reminds me of that. Giving it her best. All the way. 👏
JerryTheMouse thumbnail
Ok. I'm off for a few hours now. Will come back soon. 

Great post and food for thought McNinja Ji! 

👏