Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

LM, thank you once again. -- Clarification note p34 - Page 2

moomin4455 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Confirms what we already know: she is a consummate professional, dedicated to her work and giving it her all whether the show was riding high and during its lows.

I really liked when LM said that she was the one boosting morale when everyone on set was feeling low. From what I have seen of her offscreen it sounds like something she would do - a happy person just getting on with her work, staying upbeat and making the people happy around her. This is yet another person, in a whole queue of people, who speak of her excellence and the dedication she shows to her craft.

I know she will go even farther in her career!  Sanaya Irani: may you bless us with your beauty and talent for many years to come whether it is on the small or silver screen!! I hope we get to see more of her awesome work in other shows during 2013!!

And yes, this is a massive slap in the face of anyone who said that she wanted to quit or had put her papers in. She was raring to go on with the show, come what may! I still feel really sorry for all the remaining cast and crew that were dealt with the blow of having their show shut with just a few days notice - LM obviously took it really hard. The way she cried for the 200 workers...I hope they all went on to other prosperous jobs.
Edited by moomin4455 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: Oyster

Res

PS: This is NOT done! Why do I get on the 2nd page?! How mean!

OMG I never noticed, you have a Fawad and Sanaya creation. What I would do to see them both together on screen.
-B.N.K- thumbnail

Edited by tonmoy009 - 11 years ago
LadyLaLa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Log construction site ko bhi nahin chod the 😆  you guys have not even seen the post how can you res. ? cheaters..🤣

Now that I have seen the post I may start my comments.. 😊

So here it comes...

First of all Mehek, thank you for making this post.. 👏  this was needed.. this is an eye opener to all sundry...😊

I hate to say this phrase but I love stating it here ... "we told everyone so"  .😛..I have never doubted the integrity, perseverance, dedication and professionalism of Sanaya... She comes across as an honest, forthright person... its a shame that her positivity did not bear fruit.. but never worry... for such people sky is the limit... LM's interview is like a testimony for her personality and professionalism ... I am glad that he spoke out his mind...

we knew all along that th
ere was no conspiracy... such theories were the result of the fertile minds of some doing overtime ... well what do they say... an idle mind is a devil's workshop so that was the end product of such a workshop 😆 which sadly resulted in the closure of a show but also created acrimony on the forum... 

I felt
sad reading the last part of his interview ... he states the news of ending the serial took the cast and crew by surprise and they shot  for the last few episodes suppressing tears... what would have gone through their minds? 😭  unlike in other industries, they do not get a severance package or unemployment benefits...😭 

never mind... we shall move on...

Edited by LadyLaLa - 11 years ago
DushtKanya thumbnail
This is a good post! LM is a wonderful director. I appreciate Sanaya for sticking to the show till the end. She is a good actress and I'm sure she will get good projects in the future. 

As for Barun, he had already said he would leave but he still stayed due to the demand of the PH. Here also, I appreciate him. I mean no one knew IPK would have been so popular and surrounded by so much craze. His decision was smart for him as he wants to expand his career. I wish him all the best in his life!

And now about the show shutting down. Fans (SaRun fans) should know that it's not entirely the fault of the PH for its closure but also theirs as they called, spammed etc. So... while they are mourning for its death, remember that they are also partly responsible.

And yeah... the conspiracy theories were baseless.

On a final note, I wish all of them the best in their lives, Barun, Sanaya, LM and the whole cast and crew of IPK. 

Happy New Year!

Edited by Ipkknd_ArHi - 11 years ago
-DKS- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: crackerszone

What is under construction??...Your brain??...😆😆...Go on..very badly needed

A suggestion from a cracker herself...

People and there tendencies to get personal...👏
Edited by Didikisaut - 11 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
LM is absolutely right. There goes another reason for me to respect his man. Sanaya is such a professional she deserve only the best I wish her a successful future ahead.    Edited by IshqSufiyana - 11 years ago
McNinja thumbnail
Updated folks, internet went out, my B.

LOL at my biggest phans already getting their reserves. Go on go on, enjoy yourself. 

-Raichu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
LM spoke the truth !!

Completely agree with your post !!!

SI is a wonderful actress, a very professional !
She deserves more than Khushi ! She's a versatile actress who can play any role. She wasn't properly used in Ipkknd !! 

BS had all his rights to leave the show, even if he disappointed us, we shouldn't not blame him for that !
Ambition is also a quality !

Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Updt Pg 1.

Good topic BTW