LM, thank you once again. -- Clarification note p34

McNinja thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
A bit from LM's interview:

"Is mein sabse bada haath Sanaya ka tha, she was always "Nahi hum aur mehnat karenge, we will make the show work'." aur usne kiya bhi. She shot for the track we were planning to air post Barun's exit. She was always positive about IPK even in testing times and used to motivate everybody else. I salute that spirit of hers"

To me, this interview speaks volumes about Sanaya as an actress and what kind of standard she holds herself to. She was prepared to stick with the show through the good, the bad, the ugly. Like a true professional, she maintained her standard of work and refused to let things bring her down. 

This isn't the first time LM has said these words about Sanaya either. And I think coming from LM, who himself is a professional who has pride in his work, this is one of the best compliments she can receive. 

So thank you LM, for once again telling us what kind of actress and professional she is. 

Another bit from LM's interview

"Dekho Barun ki koi galathi nahi hai. Barun had made it very clear from day one ki he would be working only for 1 Year. His contract ended on June 2012, then he willingly extended it upto September because the show was doing well. He was planning to leave since then"

LM again states Barun had wanted to leave when his contract ended...that he had every right to do so. And he did. As a working person, he has every right to do what he felt was best for him.

I think LM's words once again clear up the misconceptions and theories fans had come up with. That Barun was being forced to leave, that Barun was leaving to save his character, that Gul was blackmailing him..etc etc...I need not get in to all those. 

Hopefully people now understand,  that the theories they supported were baseless and are now a moot point. 

So thank you LM, for clearing that up. 

Originally posted by: Naach_Basanti

Ninja do you know what this proves- the conspiracy theory about Sanaya quitting is BULL-SH*T.

NB, you bring up a point I had forgotten about. Another huge conspiracy theory that dragged Sanaya into the mess for NO reason at all. I guess sometimes it is better to go off facts rather than rumors based on nada. 

Nothing to report here people, SORRY. Just a discussion, a healthy one as they say. Ninja likes curveballs. 
Edited by McNinja - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prabbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I believe that actors are given a purpose and duty  of a RoleModel for the younger generation, when they achieve a certain popularity status and I also believe Ms.Sanaya fulfilled her role as role model to a lot of younger generation. and will continue to do so. That matters to me the most.
All I can say , it was a privilege to meet Sanaya and chat with her..I do applaud  her concept of sticking to a job until its end.. She did that gracefully and with full dedication. 

Edited by prabba - 11 years ago
LM's interview yet again goes on to show how committed Sanaya was to the show.His words reconfirm the concern she had for the team and how closely knit they all were.

As an audience i would love to tell Sanaya that she is an epitome of perfection, a thorough proffessional who remained dedicated to the show and character until the very last episode.She might not have won any best actress awards for the show, but she is loved by millions around the globe and her fans are very proud of her. I wish her all the best for all her future ventures and hope that she reaches new heights of success this year.

Love You Sanaya!!!❤️...you're undoubtedly the most amazing actress on indian television...

Edited by iria_luvsLindor - 11 years ago
-DKS- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Sanaya had given her all for the show and was quite upbeat even when all things looked gloomy. She has been positive and a pillar for the show ever since the kidnapping track was played out, carrying the serial on her shoulders...

Barun on the other hand is not wrong to quit and move on but he will always be remembered as a liar who never had the courage to come up clean about his decision. Things would have been different had he not given lame excuses but whats done is done.

People spreading conspiracy theories will be seen at the ticket counters near you...😆
Edited by Didikisaut - 11 years ago
-B.N.K- thumbnail

Edited by tonmoy009 - 11 years ago
Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Ninja do you know what this proves- the conspiracy theory about Sanaya quitting is BULL-SHIT.

Describe Sanaya in 10 words-

1. Committed
2. Loyal
3. Dedicated
4. Empathises with her colleagues
5. Determined
6. Hard-working
7. Never say die attitude
8. Sincere
9. Confident without being arrogant
10. A beautiful person inside and Out

Edited by Naach_Basanti - 11 years ago
JerryTheMouse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I just read the WU of the interview and I'm impressed. 

LM says it like it is. 

Sanaya is a hardworking gal and a thourough professional. 

Bravo girl! 

My admiration for her has gone up even more, as if there was space to go up! 😃

Waiting for her new show. 

And as for Barun, again LM said it. He was clear and upfront. He has a right to leave. He did. After enough notice. 

It doesn't take away from his acting. He acted well as AS R / Arnav. We all know his personality is completely different. He is amazing at his work. No doubts. I wish him luck. 

And Mehak, great post much needed. 
Edited by JerryTheMouse - 11 years ago
Amritsari.Jugni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
My respect is increasing day by day for you...my cutie pie Sanaya...U deserve this for your commitment and dedication given to our show..U rocks babe😊...

Edited by sarun.deewani - 11 years ago
Oyster thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Res

PS: This is NOT done! Why do I get on the 2nd page?! How mean!
Edited by Oyster - 11 years ago
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I first came across ipkknd while on the SP website, the show was about to air and I had not seen the promos but right away I saw Barun Sobti. That was enough to get me excited, I had been a fan of his from before. Anyways, I saw the promos and loved it. Basically, I had no idea who Sanaya was or anyone else. I just knew Barun and he was the reason I decided to watch the show.

I admit, I was a biased fan, because Barun was the reason I started this show but once I watch something I watch from an objective, neutral point of view because t.v. is a medium for me to pass time and relax.

While following the show without fail, I slowly began to appreciate Sanaya. I realized that she was doing more work than anyone else. She outshone everyone, including the very person I had started this show for. I was thoroughly impressed. She carried the show on her own many times. She seemed to love her job and love the show she was part of. She never looked down and no matter what nonsense she was given to work with, no matter how much a caricature Khushi had become, no matter what clothes she was given to wear, Sanaya always seemed so happy and in character. A thorough professional.

My mom had only started watching the show a month before ipkknd and ending up watching the whole series in a few weeks. She had never seen an Indian show before this, she didn't know who any of these people were, she didn't even know I watched the show. What she said to me was the person playing Khushi was the best actor in the whole show and she did more work than anyone else. My sister who does not watch the show, or has ever seen an Indian show for that matter, said to me that Sanaya was the best thing about the show, after watching a few random episodes here and there.

I have always maintained that Barun had every right to leave and that we should leave his choices up to him. I have never had an issue with him but did take issue with the conspiracy theories. At the time those theories were circulating, I constantly said that let him live his life, as an actor he needs to learn and grow so we need to let him go. Yes, he should have been more clear and direct in his interviews and been honest from the very beginning. Many actors leave their shows but they are always clear about their reasons so Barun is not an anomaly. I wish people had understood this from the very beginning.

I went from being a Barun fan to a Sanaya fan and just being neutral/indifferent to Barun. I wish both of them the best of luck in their careers where ever they are headed next. 
Edited by canuck-umz - 11 years ago