Page 1
Page   of 33
Page 2 Page 33

McNinja

IF-Rockerz

McNinja

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
A bit from LM's interview:

"Is mein sabse bada haath Sanaya ka tha, she was always "Nahi hum aur mehnat karenge, we will make the show work'." aur usne kiya bhi. She shot for the track we were planning to air post Barun's exit. She was always positive about IPK even in testing times and used to motivate everybody else. I salute that spirit of hers"

To me, this interview speaks volumes about Sanaya as an actress and what kind of standard she holds herself to. She was prepared to stick with the show through the good, the bad, the ugly. Like a true professional, she maintained her standard of work and refused to let things bring her down. 

This isn't the first time LM has said these words about Sanaya either. And I think coming from LM, who himself is a professional who has pride in his work, this is one of the best compliments she can receive. 

So thank you LM, for once again telling us what kind of actress and professional she is. 

Another bit from LM's interview

"Dekho Barun ki koi galathi nahi hai. Barun had made it very clear from day one ki he would be working only for 1 Year. His contract ended on June 2012, then he willingly extended it upto September because the show was doing well. He was planning to leave since then"

LM again states Barun had wanted to leave when his contract ended...that he had every right to do so. And he did. As a working person, he has every right to do what he felt was best for him.

I think LM's words once again clear up the misconceptions and theories fans had come up with. That Barun was being forced to leave, that Barun was leaving to save his character, that Gul was blackmailing him..etc etc...I need not get in to all those. 

Hopefully people now understand,  that the theories they supported were baseless and are now a moot point. 

So thank you LM, for clearing that up. 

Originally posted by Naach_Basanti

Ninja do you know what this proves- the conspiracy theory about Sanaya quitting is BULL-SH*T.

NB, you bring up a point I had forgotten about. Another huge conspiracy theory that dragged Sanaya into the mess for NO reason at all. I guess sometimes it is better to go off facts rather than rumors based on nada. 

Nothing to report here people, SORRY. Just a discussion, a healthy one as they say. Ninja likes curveballs. 

Edited by McNinja - 01 January 2013 at 10:42pm

The following 165 member(s) liked the above post:

kuc1407PommePommeSaggitarian01Suzich123princessep13safi767Swamukhushi_arnavkigurukhushkrisha06Pharma3sarah1000madhubala.ishqdynamospratz04kashevAimenKrajnandini1svmiMashiatMimosashakethebiscuitFridadeeptha93-HeerRanjha-t_driveSizzlingPaRud-BalamPichkari-PCdublinadvaitathaaniya3RidHiipkkndak3aruforarshimadhu0702AtyayHopeleslyInLoveLIONHEARTSumukiPyarmeAmeliaSalvatoreManisha.ohmygodurgreatVancouverBCKhushiIranimdeshpandedecemaprArshi.Manu-SanjanaSobti--akki-Blondiexzyblackdice1001memyselfandme1Liya88aashi_leanne_1983..Zenny..swat.gKhushiDMmad-eyeDecent6Choridimple288..SaNaYaHoLiC..sanayakhushifanmayuri099meshasSuniKrishna_12bpbrSiestasupriya.arshi-enchanted-..Damsel..shilparoxxPashnaabaviBarunshellmayabegumnebunaI_Heart_FriendsAparameghaOlive_Rose-DobByDoDgeR-sonapari.Boss.-Medha--bazinga-moomin4455achu_arshiaRchiE_frieNdszoharocksshar1988ddFan2012puglet--Sarunholic--vanitha3d-Snakewa-mpat-HEAVEN-tiahalderserious-Raichu-boreddamseljulesebook-reader-Swetz-arpita20Skiran-SI-FAYKHAN29JerryTheMouseSaffroniasree07farheen75canuck-umziria_luvsLindorLIKEDMGjaya100LadyLaLaCDlovezooni.blueP.SrinivasEtherealSanz..Vidya_luv_SaRunSwaNia_2cityoflightsstranger2rosetvshowfanCandYlicious_SOyster-Iruni--Kina-..Anita..sbk2Neloufer.Suchi.RBakiAngel13Catz.RangRasiyaMrDarcyfan...Doctor...LyssaPie.x-bumblebee-x.Naach_BasantiGayuArnavDidikisautParud_Foreveramaiashonasandysohara.ProperPatola.MoNayaAshiq4evrDreamsFlyFreesalooniGodhuliLogonshillu.arshiEccentrica-B.N.K-lazyleaves-chamkilli--SweetJasmine--Enjoyurself--BarunPhoenixRising-Eris-SanzPaRudholicCrazyForBarun

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LM, thank you once again. -- Clarification note p34" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Saffronia

IF-Rockerz

Saffronia

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
I believe that actors are given a purpose and duty  of a RoleModel for the younger generation, when they achieve a certain popularity status and I also believe Ms.Sanaya fulfilled her role as role model to a lot of younger generation. and will continue to do so. That matters to me the most.
All I can say , it was a privilege to meet Sanaya and chat with her..I do applaud  her concept of sticking to a job until its end.. She did that gracefully and with full dedication. 

Edited by prabba - 01 January 2013 at 7:43pm

The following 70 member(s) liked the above post:

safi767PommePommesvasrenchaPharma3kashevmadhubala.ishqbarunsanaya1985AimenKSizzlingPaRud-AmeliaSalvatoreMashiatMimosa3RidHiipkkndak3meshasmayuri099mad-eye..Zenny..blackdice1001Manisha.KhushiDMsanayakhushifanKhushiIraniVancouverBCmdeshpande-SanjanaSobti-ifsaal044ddFan2012vandana1965pugletvanitha3d--Sarunholic--sonaparimoomin4455aRchiE_frieNdsPashna..Damsel..I_Heart_FriendsAparameghaOlive_Rosenine2-Paro-mpat-Snakewa-tiahalderLIKEDMGjaya100iria_luvsLindorFAYKHAN29LadyLaLa-SI-canuck-umzSwaNia_2EtherealSanz..JerryTheMouseboreddamsel-BarunSanz--Raichu-ebook-readerMcNinjaDreamsFlyFreesalooniGodhuliLogonDidikisautsoharasbk2MrDarcyfanNaach_BasantitvshowfanEccentricaSanz.

iria_luvsLindor

IF-Rockerz

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 60 member(s) liked the above post:

PommePommesvassafi767aravapallishobaarmadhubala.ishqAimenKSizzlingPaRud-PyarmeAtyaymayuri099aashi_meshasblackdice1001mad-eyeUzma005-SanjanaSobti-Manisha.KhushiDMKhushiIranisanayakhushifanifsaal044mdeshpandepugletvandana1965--Sarunholic--vanitha3d-enchanted-I_Heart_FriendsOlive_RoseaRchiE_frieNdsAparamegha-bazinga-moomin4455-Paro-nine2mpatLIKEDMGjaya100JerryTheMouseSaffroniaboreddamsel-Raichu-ebook-readerFAYKHAN29-SI-LadyLaLacanuck-umzEtherealSanz..Vidya_luv_SaRunSwaNia_2McNinja..Athena..tiahalderDreamsFlyFreeMrDarcyfanNaach_BasantiDidikisauttvshowfanEccentrica

Didikisaut

IF-Sizzlerz

Didikisaut

Sanaya had given her all for the show and was quite upbeat even when all things looked gloomy. She has been positive and a pillar for the show ever since the kidnapping track was played out, carrying the serial on her shoulders...

Barun on the other hand is not wrong to quit and move on but he will always be remembered as a liar who never had the courage to come up clean about his decision. Things would have been different had he not given lame excuses but whats done is done.

People spreading conspiracy theories will be seen at the ticket counters near you...LOL

Edited by Didikisaut - 01 January 2013 at 3:45pm

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

PommePommemadhubala.ishqAimenKkashevrajnandini1SizzlingPaRud-Pyarme-SanjanaSobti-Manisha.KhushiIranisanayakhushifanmayuri099aashi_blackdice1001mad-eyemeshasifsaal044Uzma005-enchanted-nine2-Paro-pugletmpatPashnaAparameghaOlive_RoseI_Heart_Friendsmoomin4455-bazinga-vanitha3dSaffronia-Raichu-boreddamselebook-readerFAYKHAN29tiahalderMcNinjaLIKEDMGiria_luvsLindorEtherealSanz..canuck-umzSwaNia_2-SI-LadyLaLatvshowfanDreamsFlyFreeEccentricaNaach_BasantiMrDarcyfanParud_Forever

-B.N.K-

IF-Stunnerz

-B.N.K-

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 2:32pm | IP Logged

Edited by tonmoy009 - 01 January 2013 at 3:52pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

rosiehollyrajvtasanayakhushifan..Zenny..-SanjanaSobti-pugletAfyaravalisharma06I_Heart_FriendsGodhuliLogon-SweetJasmine-.shinchan.

Naach_Basanti

IF-Sizzlerz

Naach_Basanti

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Ninja do you know what this proves- the conspiracy theory about Sanaya quitting is BULL-SHIT.

Describe Sanaya in 10 words-

1. Committed
2. Loyal
3. Dedicated
4. Empathises with her colleagues
5. Determined
6. Hard-working
7. Never say die attitude
8. Sincere
9. Confident without being arrogant
10. A beautiful person inside and Out

Edited by Naach_Basanti - 01 January 2013 at 4:06pm

The following 68 member(s) liked the above post:

svasPommePommeprincessep13safi767PuviAimenKkashevmadhubala.ishqSizzlingPaRud-BalamPichkari-HopeleslyInLove-HeerRanjha-rajnandini1Pyarmemdeshpandeifsaal044meshasmad-eyemayuri099aashi_KhushiIranisanayakhushifanManisha.-SanjanaSobti---Sarunholic--vanitha3dsonapari-bazinga-KishmishPashnaAparamegha-enchanted-uniquebluerose-Paro-pugletddFan2012mpattiahalderMcNinjazooni.blueLIKEDMGjaya100EtherealSanz..VIMAL.MSwaNia_2iria_luvsLindorcanuck-umz-SI-LadyLaLaFAYKHAN29farheen75SaffroniaJerryTheMouse-Raichu-ebook-readerboreddamselsoharaDidikisautParud_ForeverGodhuliLogonCatz.RangRasiyasbk2MrDarcyfantvshowfanDreamsFlyFreeEccentricaSanz.PhoenixRising

JerryTheMouse

IF-Rockerz

JerryTheMouse

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
I just read the WU of the interview and I'm impressed. 

LM says it like it is. 

Sanaya is a hardworking gal and a thourough professional. 

Bravo girl! 

My admiration for her has gone up even more, as if there was space to go up! Big smile

Waiting for her new show. 

And as for Barun, again LM said it. He was clear and upfront. He has a right to leave. He did. After enough notice. 

It doesn't take away from his acting. He acted well as AS R / Arnav. We all know his personality is completely different. He is amazing at his work. No doubts. I wish him luck. 

And Mehak, great post much needed. 

Edited by JerryTheMouse - 01 January 2013 at 3:14pm

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevkhushi_arnavkimadhubala.ishqAimenKSizzlingPaRud-PyarmerajvtaKhushiIranisanayakhushifanmad-eyeaashi_meshasmayuri099-bazinga-moomin4455aRchiE_frieNdsvanitha3d-enchanted-AparameghaabaviPashnampatddFan2012McNinjaSaffroniacanuck-umzLadyLaLa-SI-LIKEDMGjaya100EtherealSanz..SwaNia_2iria_luvsLindorboreddamsel-Raichu-ebook-readerKatelynDidikisauttvshowfan-Iruni-MrDarcyfansbk2Naach_BasantiDreamsFlyFreeEccentrica

-Snakewa-

IF-Dazzler

-Snakewa-

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
My respect is increasing day by day for you...my cutie pie Sanaya...U deserve this for your commitment and dedication given to our show..U rocks babeSmile...

Edited by sarun.deewani - 02 January 2013 at 5:52am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

McNinja

Post Reply New Post

Go to top