as expected frm poojali ..nothing new in this 😡
arnav 😲 how could he agree upon on aborting his baby 
hopefull he wouldn't do this  and their baby would be safe
continue soon
Posted: 11 years ago
Great update
pls cont soon
Oh nooonooo nooo ughh mann Anjali some FF's make me want to strangle you. hahah . jk yaar please update soon its really interesting.
WHAT THE HELL!!!!???

How is aborting Arshi's child going to take away Anjali's pain? It will just increase Khushi's...

and Arnav...he was so quick in deciding that he'll abort his own child! I am very disappointed...

wonder who the two people at the door are...

I want Anjali to suffer!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Arnav to be guilty for a long time! 

Oh, and change the title when you update so that we know what's the latest chapter. 
W*F is wrong with these brother and sister 🤬 He better not he's totally acting like a jackass and if he does I hope khushi never forgives him ever ???
Typical arshi!! Pls update soon!!

God i will kill anjali...pls try to update as soon as possible becz m luving it
m sure one must be khushi but idk who is the one with a guilty look...arnav and anjali are in the room.. i hope one is khushi.. iw ant her to see how scumbag of a husband arnav is.. really, he is just like that shyam here..i understand anjali's pain but she is no right to take away a child from khushi.. i mean it was bloody shyam's fault that her so alled rajkumari died.. she is being such a selfish bitch.. i hate anjali here and i hate arnav too.. i eman ABORT THE CHILD? hell you will do that... i want khushi to leave him with her baby... what kind of a husband is he? ready to kill her own baby? i am ASHAMED OF YOU ASR.. disgusting... wonder who are those two people
Awee..bechara arnav...his di always does this to him. ..Nice..
Do continue n pm me plz...
Dont say so..wat would u do in his place..would u let go of ur di who is in pain and is not thinking straight...ur wife whos ur life or ur child who came into existance for u only minutes before...

Originally posted by ArhiIPKKND

arnav being a jackass as usual!!!!!!!!!!!!!