Posted: 01 January 2013 at 1:50pm | IP Logged

Today January the 2nd,
This day is a wonderful day, because,
Someone special is celebrating her birthday,
a day to celebrate and cherish.

Birthdays are special occasions,
A Birthday is a million moments,
Each holding a promise of fulfillment of our dreams,
 And accomplishments of some special plans.

Remember that playtime is never over even though you grow older. 
Jessica Butler ~

For our birthday girl today....whose beauty springs from her heart and soul.She breeze into our lives with her amazing talent and creativity.Blowing off our mind and stealing our hearts with her cute dazzling FF'sEmbarrassed. Never had quit a second to entertain us... when we are in KV modeon certain episodes of Thendral's LOLThings we wish to happen in Thendral....this birthday girl makes it happen in her FF's.She is getting a year older today....not counting her age causei believe you need to Count your age with friends  not with years. Embarrassed

Extremely hard-working, you put your heart into whatever it is that you do, and you simply won't skimp.

While you don't always aim high, simply because you are generally very busy working hard, you are likely to eventually get there.

You are very loyal, caring, and protective, and you value your closed ones greatly. 

You are extremely giving, and this is second nature to you. 

You are also a strong negotiator, able to perform a balancing act when necessary.

Very diplomatic, She is a peace lover through and through, and bringing harmony to her environment and family satisfies like nothing else.

She is extremely committed to what she do

Freedom and independence are extremely important to her.

She is independent and unique, very perceptive, and highly original.

She is at her best when she have a goal in mind. She is very loyal and somewhat of a perfectionist.

Others generally appreciate her straightforward approach to life, as well as her practical and sound mind.

She is a practical person but at the same time highly creative--a rare combination.

She thoroughly enjoy  introducing people to new ideas or things.

She have a fabulous sense of humor, her own unique sense of style, and powerful emotions.

Multi-talented and diverse, she an interesting person who can draw upon both creative and logical sides of the brain equally.

She possess creative and verbal style, an analytical mind - Her attention to detail is excellent, and her ability to organize and prioritize is admirable.

She have excellent instincts and generally can size up a person or a situation quickly and quite accurately. 

She love a good debate, friendly challenge, and stimulating conversations, and always have something unique to share.

G for Generous, your giving natureEmbarrassed

for Incredible, you simply amazeSmile

S is for Special, your angelic gazeEmbarrassed

E is for Excellence, thought of highlySmile

L is for Laughter, right from the startSmile

Our Beloved ~

PartyParty Gisel )PartyParty

Heart

A brand new day is dawning
And as it gets its start,
I want you know I am thinking
Of you with warmth in my heart.

I hope your birthday is special
No one deserves it more than you!
You are such a kindhearted person,
It shows in everything that you do.

So, have a perfect morning
And an even lovelier day...
May happiness surround you
Always... not just for today!

It's your birthday time again;
It's true; there's no denying,
Another year has come and gone;
You know that I'm not lying.

So for you, the birthday person,
Here's what I want to say:
I hope this birthday's the best one yet,
In every delightful way.

So happy birthday to you.
Have lots of birthday fun!
May your birthday wishes all come true,
Even if you have a ton.

Instead of counting candles,
Or tallying the years,
Contemplate your blessings now,
As your birthday nears.

Consider special people
Who love you, and who care,
And others who've enriched your life
Just by being there.

Think about the memories
Passing years can never mar,
Experiences great and small
That have made you who you are.

Another year is a happy gift,
So cut your cake, and say,
"Instead of counting birthdays,
I count blessings every day!"

On your birthday, special one,
I wish that all your dreams come true.
May your day be filled with joy,
Wonderful gifts and goodies, too.

On your day I wish for you
Favorite people to embrace,
Loving smiles and caring looks
That earthly gifts cannot replace.

I wish you fine and simple pleasures.
I wish you many years of laughter.
I wish you all of life's best treasures.
I wish you happily ever after!

Happy Birthday Gisel!

- True Friend -

A true friend is God's treasured gift that money cannot buy.
A loved one who will be always there to lend me an ear when I need to be heard.

Pat my back to let me know it's going to be all right or that I did great.
Hold my hand when I'm about to fall. Share with me life's triumphs and failures.

One with whom I can dare to be myself, with whom I can show my all.
True friendship is love that can surpass pain and sorrow, no matter how deep.

My friend, I hold you close to my heart.
And for as long as my mind can think and my heart can beat, we will never be apart.

Esther says: Gisel is childlike, questioning, and playful

Mini says: Multi talented, straight forward, modern girl

Pearl says: Straight-forward in her thoughts, Multi-talented, Fun-loving

Shobi Akka says: Creative, Expressive, Imaginative 

Ratna says: Unique, Creative, Speedboat

Shammu says: Straight forward, Friendly and Creative

Smiles says: Gisel is sweet, caring, fun, dedicated, hard working, a TT fan, a thinker

Gunz says: She is witty, naughty and cute!Embarrassed (a TA-phangirl just like meLOL

Jaya says: Gisel immediately brings to my mind- threads, talent and helpful..difficult to describe u in 3 words but if i have to say, then it will be, friendly, innovative, and talented!

Bhaghi says: Humorous, Friendly, Amazing

Tanu says: High spirited, Fun, Cool

Shubba says: Cute, Creative, An all rounder of the forum!

Scroll down ~

Edited by Shemmo - 08 January 2013 at 11:06am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

thendralfan007vjayamTTfanMindFreezerGisel~*Thamizhan*~shubbaPearl.sss283Nixkienithyamkvatina

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*~* Happy Birthday Gisel *~*" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 1:53pm | IP Logged

Gisel is very unique nu all knows but evlo unique nu none knows...thisexample will show how unique she is nuShockedROFL

Books flight for 5:00 pm but leaves the place at 4:30 Tongue  and pay extra amount to board the specific flight ROFLOn time ku enters and pays fine and boards flight  ROFL...All airports la our  birthday girl is very famous for her late entryTongue

Dream to talk to someone else in IF whom she adores a lot (Jaya ka am)EmbarrassedSmile

She can draw very good. Gisel gifted her father for his birthday his own portrait which she draw Clap

To join some creative team and do screenplay and direct shows if she gets a good chanceEmbarrassed

One of the Thendralian is her co-worker at office Tongue  Enna shock ayitheengala? Her phone contact says so  ROFL

Gisel's New Year Resolution : Not to wake up late and chat, all are very sure that she is not going to follow itROFL

Gisel is all ready in her birthday costume gifted by IFians during their last meeting after the serious discussion about their mission following T/T. Gisel was so surprised about the surprise IFians had planned. She started to get ready for the party.
The light were off. Candles were lit in the cake. Everyone were around the birthday girl. Silence everywhere. Jaya asks Shemmo to lit the Candles, and as usual Shammy says " I got one doubt"...
Shubba asks everyone to be silent and be alert - "Time has come to hold the hands on your heart and remember none should laugh loud". Jaya asks what happened Shubba.
Shubba says " Shammy got one doubt"...Everyone holds their hands on heart . Tanu looks at Shemmo curiously. Shammu says " How to lit candles? I am very bad at that"...Everyone starts to laugh but remembering Shubba's warning all try to control but one naughty girl keeps laughing. Shubba looks at Tanu and asks her to calm down. Shemmo gets mad and asks "Naan enna inga comedy a pannitu iruken"Shubba says " Ila Shemmo, neeya vaakumoolam koduthu maatikitta"Shemmo gives a Shocked expression. Jaya asks Shubba to lit up the candles and Shubba holds Shemmo's hands and teaches her how to lit candles. Shemmo gets Embarrassed and tries to lit up few of the candles on her own.  And as she started to lit one by one, the silence gets disturbed by some sound of a wheel. WOW!!...There comes a surprise for Gisel. Who is the person?
She could not spot out who is it. But she could figure out two people, one sitting in the chair and another standing behind the person. Before Gisel could ask who the person is, she was asked to cut the cake. She started to blow the candles and everyone starts to sing a Birthday song for her. The lights were put on and she was showered with beautiful flowers. Gisel was more curious to know who were the people joined at the last moment. She tried to have the view of them but IFians before her hid their presence. Gisel cut the cake and started to feed every IFians and suddenly she could feel a sudden pressure on her hands. Everyone started to pick the cream on the cake and started to put on her face. Gisel was all helpless but still was more curious to know the new entrant. Finally IFians moved aside with a chorus "Surprise". Gisel was shocked to see who they were.
MM and Padma. Shocked. Slowly Jaya started to explain that it was all MM's plan and how they had forced Padma to bring MM as a surprise to Gisel. Gisel goes speechless. MM is in tears seeing Gisel all happy. He asks a sorry to Gisel for what he did to T all ahead and for being a disturbance to T/T's romantic moments many at times. Gisel gives another shocked expression.
Finally he looks at her and says he wanted to arrange this party for her all the messup he was responsible for. Gisel's mind voice " Should I trust him - Let me see - Inime T/T romantic moments a disturb pannama iruntha I will accept he changed..hmmm"
MM calls out - " Ammadi Gisel " - " Pirantha Naal Vaazhthugal ma" - "Many Many Happy return of the day ma". As usual Padma turns her face opposite.
Gisel had decided to gift every member with her FF books and as she had extra stocks she gifts one to MM as a token of thanks. MM starts to go thru them and his eyes arefilled with tears.
He opens his mouth - " Ammadi Gisel, enna ivvalavu nallavara kamichurukiye ma un story la, ithu naan unaku eppadi ma nandri solla poren"... Gisel says - neenga nandri ellam solla vendam, Thamizh Thulasi a nimmathiya vaazha vittale pothum, vera onnum venda. MM is in tears and says he has to go to T/T house. Gisel startes at MM. MM says...no no no...i already called them and got an appointment to meet them but since they are out at Mauritius he wants to meet GW. He adds that "I am just going there to fix a date for T's valaikapu and I am planning to celebrate in a grand manner". He adds that he also takes this opportunity to invite everyone of the forum for the function and takes leave.
Gisel is in complete shock unable to believe if its true or not and starts to continue with her mission to follow T/T.

All wondering aa why MM wishing Gisel?Shocked

What a KV love towards MMTongue

ROFL

" Yemma Gisel, inga oruthi kutthukallatha irukale avaluku koncham birthday cake kudukanum nu thonicha? Unaku enga apdi ellam thonum, nee thaane Tamil Thulasi ya honeymoon ku anupi veicha. Padipu ellam epdi poguthu. Nee vara vara sariyilla, romba thaan avangaluku vakkalathu vaangura, apdi naan enna pannen? Yen pasanga sandhoshama irukanum nu nenaichathu thappa? Sari vidu. Unakum Charu kum etho link iruku nu kelvi patten. Apdi enna iruku unga rendu perkulla? Itho paaru, Charu enkooda mattum thaan nerukkama irupa vera yaar koodaiyum illa Thamil kitta kooda ava avlo nerukkam illa. Nee etachum thillumullu panni engala pirikka parthina, unnai naan summa vidamathen ennai patti unaku theriyathu. Naan parka thaan comedy piece ah theriven, but ullukulla roma terror uh. Gisel neeyum paavom than, ellam antha kazhudai Thulasi yala ava un manasu marthitta. Nee kavala padathe, nee enkitta nallapadiya nadanthu kitta naan unaku help pannuven, Rich mappillai venuma? Thairiyama sollu naan Mangai kitta solliduren. Sari Gisel inniki un bday. English la etho solluvanga "Aapy Bidai" (Happy Birthday) nu ennamo atha naan unaku solren. Iniya Piranthanaal Nalvazhthukkal ma. Sandoshama iru. Nee aasai patthathu ellam unaku kedaikkanum. En asirvatham eppavum unaku undu."

All wondering why GW wishing Gisel?Shocked

What a real love towards GWTongue

ROFL

Gisel now guess the Authors of these 2 wishesTongue

Just like how lately everyone is having a most wanted person, our beloved Gisel too got one...i mean so far she dont have any most wanted person but after seeing this thread she will have 1 most wanted personROFL

3 musketeers were sad as always after pranking Shobi Akka and wanted to prank GiselLOL. main aa Hopper_ocean nu 1 naughty girl wanted to prank GiselROFL...She asked Sri to help but he said that Gisel will guess so easily if he say anything as Gisel is super cleverTongue...i think poor Sri got scared that Gisel might shoot him in one of her future FFs if he help in pranking her directlyROFL.

Ratna ka sent a pm to Gisel LOL...Gisel somehow believed that PM and in the same time gave a twist to usTongue

Gisel wanted to see the site with her FFs on itROFL

Ratna ka is even ready to create a blogShockedROFL...for her luck a little birdy gave a new idea to twist it using Gisel's xmas special videoTongue...Poor Gisel out of curiosity PMed Sri to ask about the site 

Enna aanalum namma Gisel thaane nu super brave aa Sri diverted her...Sri said her that FF issue got sorted out but a new problem is on a wayTongue

Same time Ratna was not happy cause she somehow got news that Gisel is not buying this 
story...so as said above.. they changed their track to the latest video posted by Gisel on Christmas tread Tongue  as suggested by the little birdy to tanu Tongue... Ratna went a step further following tanu footstep by sending atina pm to ask her question Gisel on the video issue..

and Gisel knew the very second that this is also a prank LOL but decided to play along 
with it as not to disappoint everyone who is trying to prank her...avlo nallavanga our GiselROFL

Gisel was so proud that she already manage to prank us back
by playing along....little she knew that the entire prankster's was well aware that
Gisel is playing a long nu...and how did they know this??
cause our sweet little Gisel thinking Subha is innocent been calling her 
and updating Subha on everything...including on how she feels bad for her prankster 
therefore pretending like she knows the whole thing..
little this Gisel knows that Subha had been playing along innocent with Gisel but
updating Tanu on the other side of the progress ROFLROFLROFL
another thing that Gisel did not know also was that she herself gave hint to the 
pranksters to use  her Christmas you-tube ROFL she mention about this video toSubha
and Subha immediately buzz tanu and ask her to change track....so Gisel the idea to change
track (the so call little birdy was Subha Tongue) ROFLROFLROFL

Gisel vera posted a spoiler pic on this prankTongue4 good looking girls yaaru nu theriyama our innocent Sri asked who nu...4 good looking girls are Ratna, Shammu, Tanu and ShubbaROFL

Gisel replied a prince is missingTongue

Gisel's missing prince is none other than our little boy SriTongueROFL

Gisel was thinking happily that she manage to fool the prankster's not knowing 
they all were well aware of what Gisel was doing or thinking of them ROFLROFLROFL

- Our Friendship -

Thank you for our friendship
For it means so much to me,
Your kindness and understanding
And loving ways you share so free.

Thank you for being beside me
When I needed someone that cared,
And thank you for all your loyalty
For the times together we shared.

Thank you for our friendship
For it's something even money can't buy,
Thank you for holding me tightly
When there was a need I had to cry.

Thank you for always smiling
When I couldn't smile at all,
And thank you for boosting my ego
For the times I felt so small.

Your friendship I cherish so deeply
So this message to you I send,
May God bless and always watch over you
And may you always remain my friend.

As you grow up, make sure you have more
dreams than memories, more hard work then luck
and more friends then acquaintances
May you have the very best in life
Continue rocking tendral with your FF's 
Happy Birthday to you girl 

Gisel, Many happy returns of the day..Hope your birthday is totally cool, really funtastic, wonderful, exciting, majorly awesome, rocking and HAPPY.. Awaiting for more of your new projects and FF's on TT...A very Happy Spectacular Birthday!

May your birthday brings a smile to your face, happiness to your heart and many blessings to your life.

Happy Birthday Gisel. One of the talented Girl in the forum who makes the forum lively with your contributions. Your FF are one the "the best". Hope your birthday blossoms into lots of dreams come true! Hope lovely surprises are coming your way to make your Birthday a wonderful day! God Bless and have fun!

Dear Gisel,Wishing U Many Many Happy Returns of the day!!...U and me share something that only we know and the moment was so special and awesome...Embarrassed!!Wink...Enjoy the day with loads of fun and happiness all tthru the years ahead..."A happy happy Birthday to U"...Big smile..Enjoy the day and have loads of fun dear!!..

Gisel,

Who has become a New Member to Goldie in a year! WOW!! This shows how much you are involved in this forum. And its not some junk posts it has always been games, FFs, OTs that involve every one in the forum. Amazed with all your efforts. As I had always been indicating you have a great creative mind, I am sure very soon we will see you being very very successful in that realm.

Happy Birthday Little one. GOD BLESS YOU. Let there be abundant joy and happiness now and ever. 

Hii Gisel.  I wish you many more happy returns of the day Hug May all your wishes come true. God bless you Gisel. We know us for few months only, but we got very close. I like your straight forwardness. Hope you will be successful in your direction career. Love your FFs, they are soo beautiful. Once again happy birthdayy HugParty

Kick off ur shoes, take a break, Crank the tunes, Dance & Shake, light the candles, cut the cake. Make it a day, that's simply Great!!! Happy B'Day Gisellu have a blast!Party

Some people in our lives radiate love and shine like the stars,

bringing joy and happiness to those around them.

You are that wonderful person. Never stop being you and follow your heart.

Have a wonderful birthday, dear Gisel, you deserve it.

Dear Gisel,

Wishing you a very very Happy Birthday!!  Hope you have a blast and remember to keep smiling!!  I love the effort and hard work you put towards the Thendral Forum, you definitely brighten things up here with your activities.  Also your stories are nice and I enjoy reading them.  Please always continue the great work you do for Thendralians and hope you get to update good TT scenes soon. Happy Birthday again!

Smiles

Wish you many more happy Returns of the Day. HugHugMay God bless you with lot of happiness, success and good health! 

Hi Gisel,

Wish you a very happy birthday Gisel and success in whatever you do!  wishing to see yr some of yr scripts and threads coming alive !

DancingDear Birthday GirlDancing

Happy Happy Birthday Gisel
May this birthday be your best birthday ever with full of joy and laughter,
May every single wish of yours come true & may all your life be filled with loving memories.
Hope you have a wonderful day and an even more wonderful year ahead. God Bless!

Thanks for being my dearest friend who always manages to lighten up mine and everyone's days with your presenceEmbarrassed

Everyday with you I learn something beautiful and new,
Gem of a person that you are, people like you are very few.
I wish the two of us stay the same kind of friends forever and ever,
May we always manage to make the world around us crazier together. 

PartyWish you a very Happy Birthday
Party

Have a Happy Birthday Gisel! Hope all your dreams come true and may you have a blessed year!

~ Friendship Is A Ship ~ 

Friendship is like a ship filled with angels, 
They calm the sea whenever there is a storm. 
They help to sail across the roughest seas, 
Most of all they give you a hug, 
When you think that you're drowning. 
Thank you for being such a lovely friend to me. 

Wish you many more happy returns of the day Gisel!Party May all your wishes come true. God bless youBig smile May your lives be graced with good health and you always find happinessDancing On your birthday, today, I wish you a year with loads of fun, excitement and beautiful memoriesOnce again Happy Birthday.Party

Dancing BesWishes TYoDancing

Shammu,  Ratna,  Shubba,
 Sri,  Atina  Bhaghi  Tanu

HugSpecial Thanks to Shobi, Smiles, Hollie, Pearl, Mini, Esther & JayaHug

Edited by Shemmo - 02 January 2013 at 4:11am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

thendralfan007MindFreezerGiselvjayamTTfan~*Thamizhan*~shubbaPearl.sss283Nixkienithyamkvatina

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Gisel!!

Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 02 January 2013 at 12:42pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanGiselMindFreezersss283shubbaShemmoNixkie

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 2:11pm | IP Logged

Wish you many more happy returns of the day Gisel. Hug May all your wishes come true. God bless you with good health and wealth Party Have lots of fun and enjoy your day Heart

happy birthday myspace orkut friendster comments

Party I'm wishing you another year Hug
Of laughter, joy and fun,
Surprises, love and happiness,
And when your birthday's done,

I hope you feel deep in your heart,
As your birthdays come and go,
How very much you mean to me,
Hug More than you can know. Party

Edited by Shemmo - 01 January 2013 at 2:13pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

thendralfan007GiselTTfanMindFreezershubbasss283Nixkie

MindFreezer

Goldie

MindFreezer

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 2:44pm | IP Logged

On this special day, I wish you continuous good health, more wealth,love and happiness.Hug Happy BirthdayParty

Super Thread!Star

Edited by Hollie24 - 01 January 2013 at 2:43pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

thendralfan007vjayamTTfanGiselshubbasss283ShemmoNixkie

Nixkie

IF-Rockerz

Nixkie

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 2:59pm | IP Logged

Dear Gisel
Wish you a many many happy returns of the day
May all your days be filled with memories and flowers, friendship and happy hours.

In soft gleaming night of stars,
May all your dreams come true.
May every star of every night,
Bring love and joy to you.
Happy Birthday to you

I hope this is the beginning of your greatest, most wonderful year ever!
Thanks for everything and have a great day today and everyday

Hug

HugHug
HugHugHug
HugHugHugHug
HugHugHug
HugHug
Hug

thendralfan007GiselMindFreezervjayamTTfanshubbasss283Shemmo

viswai123

viswai123

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Gisel,

Wish you many many more happy returns of the day.

Hope you had a blast.

-Shobi

vjayamTTfanGiselMindFreezersss283shubbaShemmoNixkie

maha2us

IF-Dazzler

maha2us

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Many many happy returns of the day, Gisel. May all the dreams and wishes you have for this year come true. May God shower on you all the prosperity and love this year. Hope you are having a nice day today.

Cheers,

thendralfan007GiselMindFreezervjayamTTfansss283NixkieShemmo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top