Smelling DBC ;) - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by udnis

Glad to knw abt  u and baby r fine....baby grown up......

aww....dunia back with DBC thread but with angry mode...๐Ÿ˜‰...

just chill yaar..๐Ÿ˜Ž...

DBC wont happen in DABH...thats y they r 8 th wonder...if  happens then it would be by their own way only not by any other mod...

its just bhabo's wish to send them to lonely place and want grandkid...but she dnt knw..it wont happen...and also its just kiss,dance and rain romance only...no chance for DBC from any angle...

its education track..so v wont get DBC in it...

@princesdreams
...DBC = Daal Baati Churma...it indicates surya moments...

Thnx sindu๐Ÿ˜ƒ
@bold: from did u get all this info???? is it going to be a kiss and rain sceneand about Grand kid bhabasa was right that they got Soraj after two and halv years of their marriage. ๐Ÿ˜† so bhaboo should chill and won,t expect a grandkid that fast๐Ÿ˜‰

I want full romance with education track.๐Ÿ˜ก, now they go out at night together they can do too much romance if they will.๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by AHLMH

๐Ÿคฃ...U r right dear...Sandhya is a brainless lady ...She is just like a robot of Bhabo ...She only does d things what Bhabo orders ...Bhabo is all 4 her...

Btw nice post ...Loved it...

@ bold: Right loved it๐Ÿ‘
Edited by dunia - 11 years ago
Originally posted by sweetycutie

wonderful post dunia ji..agree with you!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Happy to see you back here...๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿค—
All my blessings are with you and your baby..!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿค—
thnx alot dear ๐Ÿค—
Hi dunia ji๐Ÿ˜Š  Happy to know that you are blessed with a baby gal๐Ÿ˜ณmy hearty congrats to you๐Ÿค—

Nice thread...Babho forcing SurYa for DBC is not gonna work out..Here are the spoiler article links

You have mentioned some beautifull moments like Sandy teasing suraj after he returns home, Towel romance๐Ÿ˜ณ These are all the things we are expecting...but they give nothing or over dossage like Mount abu/Ajmeer drama, which is embarsassing for surYa as well as for viewers....But something is better than nothing so accepting this new track
Originally posted by Yaalini

Hi dunia ji๐Ÿ˜Š  Happy to know that you are blessed with a baby gal๐Ÿ˜ณmy hearty congrats to you๐Ÿค—

Nice thread...Babho forcing SurYa for DBC is not gonna work out..Here are the spoiler article links

You have mentioned some beautifull moments like Sandy teasing suraj after he returns home, Towel romance๐Ÿ˜ณ These are all the things we are expecting...but they give nothing or over dossage like Mount abu/Ajmeer drama, which is embarsassing for surYa as well as for viewers....But something is better than nothing so accepting this new track
thnx dear for posting  the links๐Ÿค— i can,t follow the forum everyday because of my lill princess ๐Ÿ˜ƒso i needed them.
Originally posted by dunia

Thnx sindu๐Ÿ˜ƒ
@bold: from did u get all this info???? is it going to be a kiss and rain sceneand about Grand kid bhabasa was right that they got Soraj after two and halv years of their marriage. ๐Ÿ˜† so bhaboo should chill and won,t expect a grandkid that fast๐Ÿ˜‰

I want full romance with education track.๐Ÿ˜ก, now they go out at night together they can do too much romance if they will.๐Ÿ˜†

dunia.u dnt knw...that articles created hurricane here yo!..๐Ÿ˜†...u should go through previous pages...

@bold...omg...๐Ÿคฃeven bhabo and bhabhasa r slow in DBC...hen how will suraj...๐Ÿคฃ.no chance...๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ...

full romance...in edu track...๐Ÿคฃ...๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ.

dunia.u dnt knw...that articles created hurricane here yo!..๐Ÿ˜†...u should go through previous pages...

@bold...omg...๐Ÿคฃeven bhabo and bhabhasa r slow in DBC...hen how will suraj...๐Ÿคฃ.no chance...๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ...

full romance...in edu track...๐Ÿคฃ...๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ.
yeah dear why not, look at me Student with full romance, even our littel daimond baby jumped inn between our romance๐Ÿ˜†so everything is possible. ๐Ÿ˜‰
@bold: having kids late doesn,t mean that someone is slow in DBC,๐Ÿ˜† to have kids u have to read  another chemistry book, there are tooo many things that has to be done and should be normal to get kids that fast. 
Edited by dunia - 11 years ago
Originally posted by dunia

yeah dear why not, look at me Student with full romance, even our littel daimond baby jumped inn between our romance๐Ÿ˜†so everything is possible. ๐Ÿ˜‰
@bold: having kids late doesn,t mean that someone is slow in DBC,๐Ÿ˜† to have kids u have to read  another chemistry book, there are tooo many things that has to be done and should be normal to get kids that fast. 

i have no words to reply u dunia...๐Ÿ˜†...dumbstruck......

Glad to knw abt  u and baby r fine....baby grown up......

aww....dunia back with DBC thread but with angry mode...๐Ÿ˜‰...

just chill yaar..๐Ÿ˜Ž...

DBC wont happen in DABH...thats y they r 8 th wonder...if  happens then it would be by their own way only not by any other mod...

its just bhabo's wish to send them to lonely place and want grandkid...but she dnt knw..it wont happen...and also its just kiss,dance and rain romance only...no chance for DBC from any angle...

its education track..so v wont get DBC in it...

@princesdreams
...DBC = Daal Baati Churma...it indicates surya moments...

Thank you :)