Balika Vadhu

Too much emotional drama btw Singhs and anandi

divine_ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
It's just been 2 days since anandi left haveli and she spoke to them on the first day and today. Why does she cry always when she talks with them. I find anandi the most irritating character now in BV. She always talks slowly and without any energy. The best anandi scenes were her interaction with shiv as a collector and sarpanch in the initial episodes of shiv entry. Can't we get back the old anandi who was strong and talkative. On top of it gehna calls anandi in their morning after SR to ask her about a recipe. These singhs don't have any work other than think about anandi. Poor CS will loose his patience soon and might return their laado soon to haveli.Edited by Sheetsden - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jaymaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
After sagai anandi ka voh strong character jese gayab hi gaya.aur Singh s jab unke ghar me anandi thi tab biloria kabhi Nahi bheja .bhago ne apna dam tod diya.aur jab anandi ke liye ye time shiv aur uski family ke sath adjust hone ka he to shadi ke dusare din phone karte he. 
I agree , Kuch jayada hi he.abhi nayi nayi shadi hui he isliye lekin aisa hi chalata raha to ansh life me hi problam hogi .kyuki Singh family ke drama kabhi khatam Nahi hoga.

Anandi ka bhi itana extra lagaav to Singh utana apne sage maabaap se bhi Nahi tha how strange?
divine_ram thumbnail
The stupid servant nathu will be haddi btw anandi and shiv when they r alone in haveli now. 
snowy80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yesbi totally agree stop showing excess emotions of singhs and anandi.its kind of irritating
Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You are absolutely right. They are overdoing the emotional part between A and Singhs. 
Jaymaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Kitani haddi kyu na ho par jab Miya biwi raji ho to Kuch Nahi hota.jab anandi response degi to ye gaddi bullet train ki speed se chalegi.
khushimuskaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
You are absolutely right. They are overdoing the emotional part between A and Singhs. 
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
after ansh engagement collector saab n sarpanchji are missing n after ansh marriage gayab hogaya ðŸ˜† Edited by Savz_uniqueblis - 11 years ago
Saathfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shivanandi78

After sagai anandi ka voh strong character jese gayab hi gaya.aur Singh s jab unke ghar me anandi thi tab biloria kabhi Nahi bheja .bhago ne apna dam tod diya.aur jab anandi ke liye ye time shiv aur uski family ke sath adjust hone ka he to shadi ke dusare din phone karte he. 

I agree , Kuch jayada hi he.abhi nayi nayi shadi hui he isliye lekin aisa hi chalata raha to ansh life me hi problam hogi .kyuki Singh family ke drama kabhi khatam Nahi hoga.

Anandi ka bhi itana extra lagaav to Singh utana apne sage maabaap se bhi Nahi tha how strange?

I agree they are overdoing this separation Rona dhona.  
anonee thumbnail
Anandi is acting like a kid who just joined kindergarden and, does not want to go to School and pines for mom at school.

Anandi needs to act appropriate for her age!