Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

paviluvsvirika

Goldie

paviluvsvirika

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kmfan_2

He will give life to any character he plays...just want him to get a great break...as the main lead in a show that comes after 9 PM!
i agree.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyaluvsKinshukmoniluvskinshuk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kinshuk's next Character (Page 2)" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Ursh-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Ursh-

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 7:56am | IP Logged
I just want to see him in a totally different Character :P Come Back Soon Kinshuk!

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Completely agree with you shanti He will give life to any character he plays. Fizu it's a great idea. But what will be his dress code

taahir004

IF-Rockerz

taahir004

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Fizu any character Kinshuk plays will suit him well

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

sandiab

IF-Rockerz

sandiab

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 10:31am | IP Logged
I just thought of something he might be actually poor in his next show and be a self made man. Wnt it be cool if he was a poor prince and his family stripped of their title and he's extremely driven and wants to become rich to get back want they lost. It would be good to see him dirt poor and struggling to make ends meet. Bt more than that hopefully in his show when he gets a job he earns more than 100 rupees viren got 50 rupees and pintu got a tip.

moniluvskinshuk

FizaluvsKinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

FizaluvsKinshuk

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prishna_DBPS

Completely agree with you shanti He will give life to any character he plays. Fizu it's a great idea. But what will be his dress code

Well how does modern and designer clothes sound? Wink Big smile

moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FizaluvsKinshuk

Originally posted by Prishna_DBPS

Well how does modern and designer clothes sound? Wink Big smile

It sounds awesome Fizu .And I am sure Like always Kinny as usual will do something new in that too Wink

sandiab

IF-Rockerz

sandiab

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
 I have just read that one of the new shows for zeetv this year is going to be jodha akbar that has got to be one of my fav movies and have always thought kinshuk would be perfect for the role and we would defintely get to see him shirtless in the show. So girls how about kinshuk being Akbar, wnt he just be perfect? he isnt a modern prince but his thoughts are modern.

moniluvskinshuk

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Afsar Bitiya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.