Afsar Bitiya

Kinshuk's next Character

-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

I know many of you said what type of character Kinshuk to do next and a new one came to my mind, imagine Kinshuk playing the role of a Modern Prince, he'd be like a Prince Charming which he already is but yeh 😃 ðŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Wow It would be amazing Fizu to see our Prince as Prince himself 
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
He will give life to any character he plays...just want him to get a great break...as the main lead in a show that comes after 9 PM!
Ragvir_Prishna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
That would be awesome, Kinny as a Prince would be wonderful <3
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: kmfan_2

He will give life to any character he plays...just want him to get a great break...as the main lead in a show that comes after 9 PM!

Yes Di This time I want his show to be at 9 OR 9.30 PM . It will be Apt time for everyone to watch his show .
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 11 years ago
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nyc idea it would be so cool if he wasnt aware he was a prince and it went along the lines of princess dairies and he could be a total geek in the beginning. We bound to see him shirtless when they change his look. I cnt remember the name of the film bt it was with saif,AB and vidya and saif was a prince would love it if he did something like that.
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sandiab

Nyc idea it would be so cool if he wasnt aware he was a prince and it went along the lines of princess dairies and he could be a total geek in the beginning. We bound to see him shirtless when they change his look. I cnt remember the name of the film bt it was with saif,AB and vidya and saif was a prince would love it if he did something like that.

I want to see him as a Geek as well 😃 then into a Prince 😳
paviluvsvirika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kmfan_2

i agree.
-Ursh- thumbnail
I just want to see him in a totally different Character :P Come Back Soon Kinshuk!
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Completely agree with you shanti He will give life to any character he plays. Fizu it's a great idea. But what will be his dress code