Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati

Jay-Mahhi AT <3 CONGRATS JayMeh won!!! (Page 27)

Post Reply New Post

Page 27 of 27

Page 1 Page 26
Page   of 27

mehak.S

IF-Sizzlerz

mehak.S

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Haifa_JayBFan

hhmm...well i was wondering what's dis??

this is taken from an article:
Jay, while you are known for hosting shows, your wife is more popular on the tube thanks to her roles in serials.  
JB: TV serial actors are indeed more popular as they have loyal fans. These fans vote for you and get you through to the next level. As for me, the connection is probably not that much as reality show audiences love me, but I haven't done any roles which connect me with them. As for Mahii's popularity, I am very happy for her. She's an excellent actor, dancer and wife. 

i mean...hav everyone forgotten n jay himself that jay is also an actor!! i know mahhi has done 2-3 daily soaps as far as i know and jay has done only 1 big popular show(KAYAMATH) except for a short cameo in geet n d kairi thing...but c'mon even jay is popular as an actor n not jus an anchor.. some fans know him since his DMD days.. soo yy remember jay only as an anchor??

i know even i was surprised with question DMD, kayamath, kis desh mein hai mera dil., geet, kairi ..all are the fiction shows he has been part of in the past.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.S.i.m.r.a.n.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jay-Mahhi AT <3 CONGRATS JayMeh won!!! (Page 27)" in Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sirjusimiarshi

IF-Dazzler

sirjusimiarshi

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
they deserved it Dancing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Haifa_JayBFan.S.i.m.r.a.n.

Haifa_JayBFan

Haifa_JayBFan

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehak.S

hhmm...well i was wondering what's dis??

this is taken from an article:
Jay, while you are known for hosting shows, your wife is more popular on the tube thanks to her roles in serials.  
JB: TV serial actors are indeed more popular as they have loyal fans. These fans vote for you and get you through to the next level. As for me, the connection is probably not that much as reality show audiences love me, but I haven't done any roles which connect me with them. As for Mahii's popularity, I am very happy for her. She's an excellent actor, dancer and wife. 

i mean...hav everyone forgotten n jay himself that jay is also an actor!! i know mahhi has done 2-3 daily soaps as far as i know and jay has done only 1 big popular show(KAYAMATH) except for a short cameo in geet n d kairi thing...but c'mon even jay is popular as an actor n not jus an anchor.. some fans know him since his DMD days.. soo yy remember jay only as an anchor??

i know even i was surprised with question DMD, kayamath, kis desh mein hai mera dil., geet, kairi ..all are the fiction shows he has been part of in the past.

i know...now i really miss JayB as an actor
miss him badly !!!!Cry

mehak.S.S.i.m.r.a.n.

Haifa_JayBFan

Haifa_JayBFan

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 8:03am | IP Logged
S/S starting from 6th april!!

but only for 3 weeks..Stern Smile

so now who are u guys supprting JayB or Mahhi?!!TongueWink

.S.i.m.r.a.n.

meinaurtu

Groupbie

meinaurtu

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged
That's a tough question. I would love to support both :( I guess I'll decided when I see them dance :P

.S.i.m.r.a.n.

mehak.S

IF-Sizzlerz

mehak.S

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Haha i will be supporting JB

Haifa_JayBFan.S.i.m.r.a.n.

.S.i.m.r.a.n.

IF-Sizzlerz

.S.i.m.r.a.n.

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 8:59pm | IP Logged

<font size="2">S/S starting from 6th april!!</font>

<font size="2">but only for 3 weeks..Stern Smile</font>

<font size="2">so now who are u guys supprting JayB or Mahhi?!!</font>TongueWink

I love both equally, so deff supporting both Jay & Mahhi :D
So I'm fine with the boys side or girls side winning LOL

Haifa_JayBFan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.