Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Piggies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: .S.i.m.r.a.n.

Piggies its so cray. People really have nothing better to do. So much bashing and making assumptions, & spreading rumors.

I'm just happy for once the most deserving Jodi won! Yayyy our JayMeh won!! <3

And now they are attacking members that are happy for Jay and Mahhi!
Check out that thread where an article about Mahhi is posted.
ShivuNozzie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Piggies I saw :( and replied there.

Seriously if is so infamous for it's bashing. No forum here is spared. Ppl can't even let the fans of the winners celebrate in peace. Some comments in the forum and the jay mahhi articles, are so horrendous
Piggies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: .S.i.m.r.a.n.

Piggies I saw :( and replied there.

Seriously if is so infamous for it's bashing. No forum here is spared. Ppl can't even let the fans of the winners celebrate in peace. Some comments in the forum and the jay mahhi articles, are so horrendous

Oh girl yes!
Check out the two articles about J and M's win, they are filled with taunts! A lot about Mahhi and her being so snobbish and what not.

Such low lifes have nothing to do better!

And yes IF is seriously getting worse day by day! Where are the mods when some members are attacking others or calling out actors?!
Some of the most popular forums have the worst bashing. It really sucks.👎🏼
ShivuNozzie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Piggies

<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#996699">Oh girl yes!</font>
<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#996699">Check out the two articles about J and M's win, they are filled with taunts! A lot about Mahhi and her being so snobbish and what not.</font>

<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#996699">Such low lifes have nothing to do better!

</font>
<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#996699">And yes IF is seriously getting worse day by day! Where are the mods when some members are attacking others or calling out actors?!</font>
<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#996699">Some of the most popular forums have the worst bashing. It really sucks.👎🏼</font>

Piggies I saw the comments in the articles. Opinions one side, but the amount of bashing & insulting there is insane. So many speculations put forth as facts 🤣 and some ppl have some serious probs with mahhi, just bc she isn't fake or diplomatic they are terming her as full of herself and unappreciative. Oh god does this forum make me laugh 😆 if a celeb is not being fake and trying to act saintly then they get categorized as selfish. What logic 🤣 but the person with the rock comment on how they want jay to physically hit mahhi with a rock. that comment was beyond shameful & disgusting. Equally worse how ppl actually liked it. Honestly how sick!!

Your right they legit have nothing better to do!
& yeah JM and even us fans too are getting attacked & nothing done to stop it. SadEdited by .S.i.m.r.a.n. - 11 years ago
Haifa_JayBFan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
u both are right guys @simran nd Piggies..

IF is getting worse day by day!! if they call mahhi selfish then what are they... even they are unable to digest d fact that someone else has won, such selfish,jealous and disgusting people!!!

its a good relief that we can only see all this on If where only few ppl log in!! our social networking sites has a huge fan following for ourJM!!😊
mehak.S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
IF members have gone mad n most of these bashers r newbies ..i am js ignoring their comments..dogs bark let them bark...we should  enjoy..instead of bashing jay n mahi...the same effort if they had but in voting then their favs would have won.. we all didn bash any1 ths why our fav jodi won..
Haifa_JayBFan thumbnail
hhmm...well i was wondering what's dis??

this is taken from an article:
Jay, while you are known for hosting shows, your wife is more popular on the tube thanks to her roles in serials.  
JB: TV serial actors are indeed more popular as they have loyal fans. These fans vote for you and get you through to the next level. As for me, the connection is probably not that much as reality show audiences love me, but I haven't done any roles which connect me with them. As for Mahii's popularity, I am very happy for her. She's an excellent actor, dancer and wife. 

i mean...hav everyone forgotten n jay himself that jay is also an actor!! i know mahhi has done 2-3 daily soaps as far as i know and jay has done only 1 big popular show(KAYAMATH) except for a short cameo in geet n d kairi thing...but c'mon even jay is popular as an actor n not jus an anchor.. some fans know him since his DMD days.. soo yy remember jay only as an anchor??
mehak.S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Haifa_JayBFan

hhmm...well i was wondering what's dis??

this is taken from an article:
Jay, while you are known for hosting shows, your wife is more popular on the tube thanks to her roles in serials.  
JB: TV serial actors are indeed more popular as they have loyal fans. These fans vote for you and get you through to the next level. As for me, the connection is probably not that much as reality show audiences love me, but I haven't done any roles which connect me with them. As for Mahii's popularity, I am very happy for her. She's an excellent actor, dancer and wife. 

i mean...hav everyone forgotten n jay himself that jay is also an actor!! i know mahhi has done 2-3 daily soaps as far as i know and jay has done only 1 big popular show(KAYAMATH) except for a short cameo in geet n d kairi thing...but c'mon even jay is popular as an actor n not jus an anchor.. some fans know him since his DMD days.. soo yy remember jay only as an anchor??

i know even i was surprised with question DMD, kayamath, kis desh mein hai mera dil., geet, kairi ..all are the fiction shows he has been part of in the past.
Haifa_JayBFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: mehak.S

i know even i was surprised with question DMD, kayamath, kis desh mein hai mera dil., geet, kairi ..all are the fiction shows he has been part of in the past.

i know...now i really miss JayB as an actor
miss him badly !!!!😭
Haifa_JayBFan thumbnail
S/S starting from 6th april!!

but only for 3 weeks..😳

so now who are u guys supprting JayB or Mahhi?!!😛😉