did anyone else hear "keshu" too??

_AppyFizz_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
When i was watching the epi all over again...(i really loved this epi...especially KD-pappa scene)
i saw that when KD's father came inside the house and saw him injured..he called him Keshu!! aww!!
did i hear right or did anyone else hear it too??
Edited by TBPfanforever - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-bornalee- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yeah,his dad called him "keshu",kd-dad scene was very emotional n beautiful.. it made my eyes teary!!
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I thought it was keshav.. the last 'av' word just mumbled and left to slowly lower.. you know like when you start saying something but then you get shocked seeing it that you just leave the word hanging? If you pay close attention, you'll notice that when keshav is left hanging, it seems like Keshu when it's kinda not πŸ˜†
_AppyFizz_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Khushii*

I thought it was keshav.. the last 'av' word just mumbled and left to slowly lower.. you know like when you start saying something but then you get shocked seeing it that you just leave the word hanging? If you pay close attention, you'll notice that when keshav is left hanging, it seems like Keshu when it's kinda not πŸ˜†

Aww!! :( i really wanted him to have a nickname..especially one kept by his 'baba'!! :( yeah guess you are right but even after that also i heard his dad referring to him as Keshu!! Maybe i heard wrong!! :)
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I would love to see more on their bonding. And correct, having a nick name as Keshu from his baba would be nice. This is how I saw it though... I had thought the same at first so I rewinded and replayed and then I realized that it was left unsaid πŸ˜†
_AppyFizz_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: -bornalee-

yeah,his dad called him "keshu",kd-dad scene was very emotional n beautiful.. it made my eyes teary!!

The scene nearly made me cry..cuz it showed that KD's dad cared for him too...the scene was really emotional!! 😭
_AppyFizz_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Khushii*

I would love to see more on their bonding. And correct, having a nick name as Keshu from his baba would be nice. This is how I saw it though... I had thought the same at first so I rewinded and replayed and then I realized that it was left unsaid πŸ˜†

Same pinch about their bonding...i also wanna see how ranveer and KD bonding works out when it happens cuz except for ranveer he/was on good terms with all the buddies except juhi who is intimidated by him! πŸ˜† (the was ,was used with reference to kiya!! About KD's father i wud like to say that just like KD's name, he has left many other things unsaid. He has brought up KD hard but actually cares a lot about him!! Just like it was shown today..whew this one long reply!! :P
ItsMe_Ammu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I also heard keshu... I really want to hear his baba calling him that again..
_AppyFizz_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: sajan_kisha

I also heard keshu... I really want to hear his baba calling him that again..

same pinch...hope that happens soon..!!
keshiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I heard it to be Keshu but after reading Khushi's comment I'm kinda confused. I would love to hear Keshu from his dad. I remembered my SS where I(Kiya) calls him KeshuπŸ˜†