Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage
Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

flop (Page 2)

tanutes Goldie
tanutes
tanutes

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 2:02pm | IP Logged

LMYAM is indeed one of the worst scripted dramas on television. Suffering from gag-worthy dialogues, horrific plot twists, absolutely no romantic interludes and both female leads' amateurish acting. Its series jaw-droopingly wrong-headed! What a notorious flop!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sizzlingavinaKeshawnPiggiesjps01...navina...Surish

Keshawn Senior Member
Keshawn
Keshawn

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 1:41am | IP Logged
I second what you stated tanutes!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01

ohmygodurgreat Goldie
ohmygodurgreat
ohmygodurgreat

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 4:17am | IP Logged
i was expecting a lot from this show after watching the promos..but i was totally disappointed :(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sizzlingavinajps01

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 7:41am | IP Logged
I think not only the actors but the audience were disappointed as well!!!Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PiggiesSurish

--Zinay-- IF-Rockerz
--Zinay--
--Zinay--

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mandygill

i think the main reason is lack of chemistry and romance..the female leads r less impressive as compared to male leads when it comes to the x factor! if the female leads were better and lots of focus on romance and chemistry of the couples along with some interesting story the show would have been a hit by now..unfortunately it did not happen and it ended up last in the trp list!

i agree...ashish n mahanis jodi was totally a dumb one...no spark no chemistry...mansi n anop was btr.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Piggiesjps01...navina...Surish

--Zinay-- IF-Rockerz
--Zinay--
--Zinay--

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanutes

<font face="Arial, sans-serif" size="2">LMYAM is indeed one of the
worst scripted dramas on television. Suffering from gag-worthy dialogues, horrific
plot twists, absolutely no romantic interludes and both female leads' amateurish acting. Its series jaw-droopingly wrong-headed! What a notorious flop!</font>

100 % agreed.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Piggiesjps01...navina...Surish

sherni_ashish Senior Member
sherni_ashish
sherni_ashish

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
It might have been a flop as a show.. bt just the fact that Ashish was part of it.. each scene of him was worth watching 4 me!! his on screen presence still makes me fida 4 him!! love each single expression of him.. his voice.. his smile.. his eyes.. the way his eyes twinkle when he smiles.. all abt him is absolutely PERFECT!!  n I looove 2 c him b it as UDHAY ( my dream guy) or Saahil ( sweet n caring hubby) 
Andy_Dynamite IF-Dazzler
Andy_Dynamite
Andy_Dynamite

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 1:46am | IP Logged
i swear it was a flop show...wen i saw d promo's f d show... i was so freakin excited abt it... but it was so lame and same family drama... they rushed very quickly to marriages...they cud hv shown mansi and anoop engagement n life after engagament n stuff...i mean dt was a part of arrange marriage journey...!!! but no... i ws expecting a lot from dis show...all in vain... i quitted in between... n just yestrdy realised dt it went offair...Thumbs Down

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index