Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krasforever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: nishmapatel10

Sorry if I offended anyone that wasn't my intention. I was jus curious about the relationships. At the same time it is just a show didn't realize people live it haha

if it's just a show then just watch it fr ur entertainment n praise d couple u like...
why to even think ki whose love stry was true n all...

n it's a request guys to not to drag Kriya or Kriyaansh's love story in ur discussions
Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
ohh plzzz not again ..

comparison not allowed ..

look after this MODS plzzz..
ramusk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
hey TM first of all hii and then i agree to disagree with u...

i wud like to say there is nothing called true love or false love ...not coz it leads to fight ..but in reality also there is no such thing...its just for our own satisfaction that we think like this...actually if true love is there it may lead to possesiveness which shud not happen in any healthy relationship...both the partners shud respect each others space...

so true love or not i dunno but yes rey found love again in taani..

if true love is there then life may be difficult as we may think that others r being over involved in wats called our space ... so love others but dont make them to stay away from ur love..

and am thankful thatt till now atleast taani has started giving rey his space now wanna see if its the same the other way or not
gowri_amy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i would say tat rey fall' in love again. he moved on. everybody deserve a 2nd chance in their life. so thats it  no need of comparison.  Edited by gowri_amy - 11 years ago
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Refrain from making comparisons of this nature between the two couples as it only leads to arguments and instigation on the forum.   Each couple have their on viewpoint on the type of relationship that sustain(ed) it therefore making comparisons of such nature is usually biased and argumentative leading to unrest on the forum

Refer to forum for more guidance.

Topic Closed