Follow Ashish on Twitter (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

sherni_ashish

sherni_ashish

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Galz rest assured the link provided is real n Ashu is on twitter.. Whoever says he isn't on twitter is not aware of the truth or maybe..well.. who am I 2 interfere? I just wanted u all 2 know the tuth otherwise I dn't like 2 interfere except on lovies pg!!
As he is in Delhi he hasn't ben much active lately.. bt that's him 4 sure.. do follow him galz as we all want his acc 2 b verified Shana..
 N about being in touch with him.. well I suppose ppl like 2 know the truth abt his whereabouts.. n him.. so istead of spreading fake infoz 2 his fanz plz Its a request we should join hands in making his fanz b aware of the truth n stay in touch wth him.. n not give false infoz!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArhainAshishShanUlas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Follow Ashish on Twitter (Page 4)" in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ashishrockzz

ashishrockzz

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
All I want to say tht the link I posted is Ashish's real account on twitter if u guys want to believe me thts good and u will know abt his latest twitter updates if not this is entirely your loss! Ashish is on twitter and this is the truth ! Whosoever is talking to him regularly is giving u the wrong information !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArhainAshishShanUlas

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Tarannum sherni their was one more twitter account in name of Ashu shared by Ashish lovies admin which had just 10 to 20 followers ...was it by mistake or ashu changed is account to start from scrap ...do tell Question

actully thair are so much of rumour and misinformation regarding him that I am left all clueless Ouch

BTw right now am following the account posted here ...i just wish this one is the right one and not one provided again Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashishrockzzsherni_ashishArhainAshish

sherni_ashish

sherni_ashish

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Shana there was a link posted by 1 of the admins.. actually there were 2 links in the same post..  n I Even commented there saying its the real coz I only opened 1 of the links.. Bt when I opened the 2nd I realised there were 2 dif accs..im sure it was a mistake by the admin who posted it..!! coz the only acc Ashu has is this 1.. that post was deleted n actions have been taken so that no admin will post links without asking or showing us b4!! sorry 4 the confusion.. n worry not this is his REAL acc.. all others r fake!! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashishrockzzShanUlasArhainAshish

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.