Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

safia25

safia25

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Nadii if u want the link of ashu interview then i can give the both interviews of him by tellychakkar and i think second one is the india tv forums.. He mentioned in both interviews that he is on twitter and also he mentioned hid id...and yeah!! In case if u have his real id which u thinks its his, then give me also as i also want who is the person that is pretending of being ashu...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sherni_ashish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Follow Ashish on Twitter (Page 3)" in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Nadii-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nadii-

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Yes I know dear, but he is not using it anymore so he has left twitter :)

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 3:34am | IP Logged
@Nadii u mean he is not on twitter...then what about the link just taranuum gave ...yaar i just started following it...tell me yaar so that i unfollow it now

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 3:43am | IP Logged
whats going on yaar ...dont know whom to believe ...all claim to be in talks with Ashish Kapoor some say he is on twitter some say he is not...

Some say he is married twice some say he is not , some say he is engaged some say he is not ...am fed up with these rumours Wacko

I am confused now ...am big fan of Ashu ...if Ashish Kapoor is on twitter I just want  he gets maximum following ...and if he is not i just hate the imposter

Now  somebody tell the truth plsssGeek

sherni_ashish

-Nadii-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nadii-

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Hahah dear he is not married not even once :) at the moment Ashish is on vacation in Delhi, once he is back I will ask him to confirm :)

ShanUlas

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Thanks a ton Nadii , do confirm and reply on this thread so that I be sure of his twitter account

aslsifjsdlvjmdi

IF-Dazzler

aslsifjsdlvjmdi

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Ashish is on twitter I knw bt hw to confirm if he's the real 1? I mean nor SA mam or any other actor
Btw plz report @khwanju its my fake id

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sherni_ashishShanUlas

sherni_ashish

sherni_ashish

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
@Nadii Ashu is on twitter n that I can guarantee 100%.. That's my word.. if u talk daily 2 him as ur saying u should know that!! Wink
He isn't on fb anymore..true.. bt as his own option.. No other reason..his acc was never hacked!! lolzzz
The link given is his real twitter acc.. 

ArhainAshish

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.