Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

tanvismile

IF-Rockerz

tanvismile

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Today Main vari zava coochico just hooked me to the show Rajeev called sana kasturi It was so exciting to watch them like this vishal must be burning today seriously rajeev cares for sana too much no wonder people getting irritated his protectiveness towards sana especialy niketan becoz rajeev would listen to each n every word of nik earlier I never thought there would be sana rajeev angle in the show but i m glad i got to see it ,it made my day my new year special.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Main Vaari Zava -rajna" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

juhi.roy

Groupbie

juhi.roy

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
rajeev was drunk at that time,,,,,,,,thats y pouring out whats inside his heart,.,,,,and sana like her LB style giving response by smiling

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

greeenscorpion

Ghuggi

Goldie

Ghuggi

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

Today Main vari zava coochico just hooked me to the show Rajeev called sana kasturi It was so exciting to watch them like this vishal must be burning today seriously rajeev cares for sana too much no wonder people getting irritated his protectiveness towards sana especialy niketan becoz rajeev would listen to each n every word of nik earlier I never thought there would be sana rajeev angle in the show but i m glad i got to see it ,it made my day my new year special.

cares? he is just one predator and ill man..Sana is no savitri as well...the shocked look on her face was worth seeing when she suddenly found out that Urvashi was there when she was about to say something to rajeev and she didn't knew about it..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

barlingreeenscorpionAannabaathroughmysenses

Jaysean

IF-Dazzler

Jaysean

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Lol this is funny. I have not seen the episode and probably wont. Vishal is partying in Kuala Lumpur. I hope he finds out about this Rajev angle. I hope he doesnt date her if she likes Rajev.

Ghuggi

Aannabaa

Aannabaa

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
she dsnt love or like RAJIV THE THARKI BUDDHA itz BB who is showin dat way!!!

Aleena12

Goldie

Aleena12

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
aw. they r just made for each other.. sana just enjoyed rajeev talk aur apni tareef, cuz she loves that Heart ab unko vishal ki buri nazar na lag jaye..

ROFL

throughmysenses

IF-Dazzler

throughmysenses

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Was that sarcastic??The ideal background Song should have been

-Dil toh baccha hai ji

-Umar pachpan ki dil bachpan ka

-Ek chatur naar

-Bade miyan deewane aise na bano etc.

tanvismile

IF-Rockerz

tanvismile

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged
whatever it is i loved finally dil ki baat zuba pe aa gayi vishal ka falooda ho gaya

Ghuggi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.