Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stefanandre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Congrats everyone for the new FC, thanks Rasika for posting the pictures and helping it to finish the old thread.

@Fatima, Congratulations on the award🥳

Credit Tanmi

Edited by stefanandre - 11 years ago
stefanandre thumbnail
tuh1

for becoming a Goldie - colour to match your heart🤗
tuh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: stefanandre

tuh1

for becoming a Goldie - colour to match your heart🤗

awww thank you diii🤗nd truly the colours r really matching my heart hw did u know abt my fav colours😃😃
ProudSushantian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hi Karen🤗
Thanks Karen for posting:-)
Yayyy India won the match against PakistanEdited by Sushant_Salman_ - 11 years ago
stefanandre thumbnail
tuh1 did not know these were your favourite colours😕 but so glad I got it right😃 i was talking about your "goldie" colour.

how Sushant is enjoying watching the cricket from those pictures, can't wait to see the whole movie now.
stefanandre thumbnail
Hey hi Taz🤗

I know you said hello to me in the old thread. I am fine and how are you doing? still busy with your work, hope soon you will be here more often especially since from the 14th if not before, we should start getting a lot of stuff.

Sneha is also missing - guess all are busy with Studies, hoping we will all be here together once news start pouring in.
stefanandre thumbnail
Taz, any chance of Sushant-Ankita watching the match? have not heard anything so guess not.
Congrates everyone for new fc..😛

Thanks Tanmi for sharing new sushant pics...i  like the way sushant is running in between road after india win.😆

Originally posted by: ummesulaiman

Posting these VM's just in case anyone missed seeing them in the anniversary thread...😆 ...I think both ladies did a spectacular job...especially Sharon...considering she never even watched Kis Desh...👍🏼

Credit Sharon:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeHY_i7YSaY&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Credit Pooji:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-xonfcmUR4[/YOUTUBE]

completely agree with u fatima di...both meet VM is so nice i already watched more than 5 times.
and regarding sharon dii... i agree dat she not watched kis desh but still make a very wonderful meet VM for all of us...woh kehte hai na dil se ki hui koi bhi chiz achi hi lagti hai...just like u sharon di also loved sushant so much...and it shows in dis wonderful Vm.

🤗to fatima dii & sharon dii.

ProudSushantian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: stefanandre

Hey hi Taz🤗

I know you said hello to me in the old thread. I am fine and how are you doing? still busy with your work, hope soon you will be here more often especially since from the 14th if not before, we should start getting a lot of stuff.

Sneha is also missing - guess all are busy with Studies, hoping we will all be here together once news start pouring in.

Hi Karen...
i m good😊
will surely try to be regular once kpc music launch(like bhatakti aatma)😳