Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

India-Forums

Does prithvi like sunehri? (Page 7)

snehapatro IF-Sizzlerz
snehapatro
snehapatro

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sue_minaaa

Arre guys chillax!!! CoolThis serial is about Meera and Prithvi's love story only.. the title itself explains it!! no matter how much Mithvi hate each other its their destiny to fall madly as well as badly for each other!! WinkEmbarrassed The rest of the characters just provide the background..to bring Mithvi together!!! Meera reuniting her parents is not the plot of this story!!! LOL
AgreeBig smile
LOL i hope Cvs dont change their thinking and change the plot of the storyTongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

madmadonasue_21VasusenaRadheya

liza81 IF-Sizzlerz
liza81
liza81

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Originally posted by liza81

Originally posted by snehapatro

I know you guys will keep watching for Adi , budhu mat banao mujhe . ROFL
am seriously saying it...Adi is my fav but show is not the way i like am going to stop...have done this with many of my favsLOL

Amen Sneha , may you never have to stop watching Junoon , I'll stop watching , don't worry . Embarrassed

LOLmatlab tumko suni ka love dekhna h not miu ka .. OMG Cry

I want to see Miu's love story , that's most important to me , but for now with Akash . Embarrassed

LOLi know .. u are ajay's fan ..thats y u are telling about kanheri & prithvi 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VasusenaRadheya

BondlockeRJoE Goldie
BondlockeRJoE
BondlockeRJoE

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged
areh guys aaj ap logon ko kya ho gaya Confused sab log show dekna chodne ki baat kar rahi hei...

VasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged

Hmm , but chances are you won't like the conclusion of Prithvi-Sunheri love track , if they end up getting married . Disapprove 
marriage of sunheri-prithviROFL meri show dekhne ki chodo..show bandh hojayegi..LOLTongue
I know You don't like Resha , none of you do , but I think she looks cute with Aditya . Big smile 
liza81 IF-Sizzlerz
liza81
liza81

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged

Arre guys chillax!!! CoolThis serial is about Meera and Prithvi's love story only.. the title itself explains it!! no matter how much Mithvi hate each other its their destiny to fall madly as well as badly for each other!! WinkEmbarrassed The rest of the characters just provide the background..to bring Mithvi together!!! Meera reuniting her parents is not the plot of this story!!! LOL

agree Big smileLOL

sue_21

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged

AgreeBig smile
LOL i hope Cvs dont change their thinking and change the plot of the storyTongue
Don't trust cvs . Smile
liza81 IF-Sizzlerz
liza81
liza81

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged

Hmm , but chances are you won't like the conclusion of Prithvi-Sunheri love track , if they end up getting married . Disapprove 
marriage of sunheri-prithviROFL meri show dekhne ki chodo..show bandh hojayegi..LOLTongue

I know You don't like Resha , none of you do , but I think she looks cute with Aditya . Big smile 

gargi .. plz apni bat k liye kani ko cute mat bol LOL
adi kaha aur kani kaha Sleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaYaHolicVasusenaRadheya

snehapatro IF-Sizzlerz
snehapatro
snehapatro

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by liza81

waise aaj sneha di ka post kaha h ..& baki sab bhi nahi h .. 1st jan h LOL
LOL no post today...i didnt watch yest eps...today' s eps was surprise for me when i saw that dulha who came for sunheriROFL

VasusenaRadheya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index