Page 5 of 19

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehapatro

Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

I know you guys will keep watching for Adi , budhu mat banao mujhe . ROFL
am seriously saying it...Adi is my fav but show is not the way i like am going to stop...have done this with many of my favsLOL
lool sme wiv me i mean come on show something different other den 2 sisters after one guy and da guy madly loves only one of and 1 sis becomes a witch for he rother sis which sunheri alredy started showing her coloursAngry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

madmadonasnehapatroliza81VasusenaRadheya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Does prithvi like sunehri? (Page 5)" in Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

VasusenaRadheya

IF-Addictz

VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rimzy93

liza sabse pehle mein chodungi show dekhnaLOL
lool dnt worry even if he marries sunheri out of respect he'll go after meera no matter whatLOL
I've no problem with that , I like it when two people , who are married to different persons fall in love with each-other . Big smile 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snehapatro

VasusenaRadheya

IF-Addictz

VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by liza81

adi ko dekhne k liye net h yar..tv me dekhke trp increase nahi karni bakwas dramas kiBig smileLOL

Ouch 

snehapatro

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged

am seriously saying it...Adi is my fav but show is not the way i like am going to stop...have done this with many of my favsLOL
lool sme wiv me i mean come on show something different other den 2 sisters after one guy and da guy madly loves only one of and 1 sis becomes a witch for he rother sis which sunheri alredy started showing her coloursAngry
i want sunheri to be different not the way they are showing now Angry
better they soon get into conclusion for prithvi-sunheri love track if they want to show sunheri not liking miuAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaYaHolicVasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya

IF-Addictz

VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged

Amen Sneha , may you never have to stop watching Junoon , I'll stop watching , don't worry . Embarrassed

snehapatro

liza81

IF-Sizzlerz

liza81

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged

lool sme wiv me i mean come on show something different other den 2 sisters after one guy and da guy madly loves only one of and 1 sis becomes a witch for he rother sis which sunheri alredy started showing her coloursAngry
better they soon get into conclusion for prithvi-sunheri love track if they want to show sunheri not liking miuAngry

LOLBhakhan kafi nahi the jo sunheri bhi negative dikhegi Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaYaHolicsnehapatroVasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya

IF-Addictz

VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged

Hmm , but chances are you won't like the conclusion of Prithvi-Sunheri love track , if they end up getting married . Disapprove 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madmadonasnehapatro

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged
no i too dont think so.
he just respect her.
and today wen her mom said prithvi to bring bangles for her he felt awkward coz he knows she flirts aur agar upar se gift dia to ye gale pad jaaegiLOL

ZaYaHolic

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.