Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Shumacher

Shumacher

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taurusbb

You are back again!! Your Guruji had predicted Aashka as  the winner!! What happened to that? You mean are allowed to keep changing predictions till the last day LOL
he had given four names in the start of show...aashka, sana, delu, urva. aashka is out due to sapna whose date of birth Guruji does not know. rest three are still in the raceWink  and guruji has never changed his prediction ever as long as I have been following him

Edited by Shumacher - 01 January 2013 at 10:40am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "upset elimination %#@^#% (Page 2)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

akhl

IF-Rockerz

akhl

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged
By Navin Guruji's own admission, he does not have Sapna's DOB. Still he can predict about her?
Oh now I know. If he is right, he will say his astrological prediction came true. If he is wrong, he will say "I did not have Sapna's DOB."

Chingaari

IF-Sizzlerz

Chingaari

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Urvashi delnaz ke dono ke chances hain

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.