Pratigya

   

ll LUD Episode 44 ll (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

Snigdha_Khanam

IF-Sizzlerz

Snigdha_Khanam

Joined: 10 February 2011

Posts: 17923

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anondo.R

Originally posted by Snigdhakhanam

Originally posted by Anondo.R

Happy new year Party

@Snig  posted these links. But dont know who'll update Confused

oh okOuchWould love to update but can;t watch it now.terrible netOuch

SO guys-what's MKAPians resolutions for new year hmmLOLTongue?

Never worked for me LOL

omg same hereLOLIt never works for me tooOuchbut will try this year tooTongueU know lucky 13 so it may worksTongue 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anondo.Rpiyarapiyari

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ll LUD Episode 44 ll (Page 2)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Snigdha_Khanam

IF-Sizzlerz

Snigdha_Khanam

Joined: 10 February 2011

Posts: 17923

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piyarapiyari

Originally posted by Snigdhakhanam

Originally posted by Anondo.R

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Happy new year</font>Party

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">@Snig posted these links. But dont know who'll update</font>Confused

oh okOuchWould love to update but can;t watch it now.terrible netOuch

SO guys-what's MKAPians resolutions for new year hmmLOLTongue?

To never watch any other serial LOL of starplus Wink
such a lallantop resolution I have ever heardROFLThumbs Upme too don't watch SP after 27th octOuchnowadays watching one serial of zee tvTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

heera1702piyarapiyari

Anondo.R

IF-Sizzlerz

Anondo.R

Joined: 20 March 2010

Posts: 11637

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snigdhakhanam

Originally posted by Anondo.R

Originally posted by Snigdhakhanam

Originally posted by Anondo.R

Happy new year Party

@Snig  posted these links. But dont know who'll update Confused

oh okOuchWould love to update but can;t watch it now.terrible netOuch

SO guys-what's MKAPians resolutions for new year hmmLOLTongue?

Never worked for me LOL

omg same hereLOLIt never works for me tooOuchbut will try this year tooTongueU know lucky 13 so it may worksTongue

Good luck Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

piyarapiyariSnigdha_Khanam

Snigdha_Khanam

IF-Sizzlerz

Snigdha_Khanam

Joined: 10 February 2011

Posts: 17923

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anondo.R

Originally posted by Snigdhakhanam

Originally posted by Anondo.R

Originally posted by Snigdhakhanam

Originally posted by Anondo.R

Happy new year Party

@Snig  posted these links. But dont know who'll update Confused

oh okOuchWould love to update but can;t watch it now.terrible netOuch

SO guys-what's MKAPians resolutions for new year hmmLOLTongue?

Never worked for me LOL

omg same hereLOLIt never works for me tooOuchbut will try this year tooTongueU know lucky 13 so it may worksTongue

Good luck Tongue

ThankooTongueUr signLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anondo.Rpiyarapiyari

piyarapiyari

IF-Sizzlerz

piyarapiyari

Joined: 22 November 2010

Posts: 12690

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Snigy Dii we r unique na ROFL even me too did,nt watch any Indian serial after 27th oct Ouch
Btw which serial on zee Tongue
Anondo bro me too wanna know ur sign mean Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anondo.RSnigdha_Khanam

Snigdha_Khanam

IF-Sizzlerz

Snigdha_Khanam

Joined: 10 February 2011

Posts: 17923

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piyarapiyari

Snigy Dii we r unique na ROFL even me too did,nt watch any Indian serial after 27th oct Ouch
Btw which serial on zee Tongue
Anondo bro me too wanna know ur sign mean Confused
Qubool haiTongueStory of muslim's family thats why watching u knowEmbarrassedAnd the signature is shreya's songLOLWinkU didn't hearShocked?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anondo.Rpiyarapiyari

piyarapiyari

IF-Sizzlerz

piyarapiyari

Joined: 22 November 2010

Posts: 12690

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snigdhakhanam

Originally posted by piyarapiyari

Snigy Dii we r unique na ROFL even me too did,nt watch any Indian serial after 27th oct Ouch
Btw which serial on zee Tongue
Anondo bro me too wanna know ur sign mean Confused
Qubool haiTongueStory of muslim's family thats why watching u knowEmbarrassedAnd the signature is shreya's songLOLWinkU didn't hearShocked?

Hmmm I,ve heard the serial name Tongue
And nope did,nt listen bt will listen now else anondo bro will mind Embarrassed LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anondo.RSnigdha_Khanam

Latha.I

IF-Dazzler

Latha.I

Joined: 05 August 2012

Posts: 3591

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snigdhakhanam

Originally posted by piyarapiyari

Originally posted by Snigdhakhanam

Originally posted by Anondo.R

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Happy new year</font>Party

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">@Snig posted these links. But dont know who'll update</font>Confused

oh okOuchWould love to update but can;t watch it now.terrible netOuch

SO guys-what's MKAPians resolutions for new year hmmLOLTongue?

To never watch any other serial LOL of starplus Wink
such a lallantop resolution I have ever heardROFLThumbs Upme too don't watch SP after 27th octOuchnowadays watching one serial of zee tvTongue


now that both of made a nice resolution don't dare to break it...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anondo.RpiyarapiyariSnigdha_Khanam

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Episode Review:KriYaS...Happy Family

2 3 4 5 6

Captain_Philips 45 1393 09 December 2011 at 5:48am
By Captain_Philips
Lallantop episode:)

2 3 4 5

Eden_luvsKriya 33 1448 09 December 2011 at 3:14am
By sadhnakrishna
Rocking episode 8/12/2011

2

amrapali_dubey 12 827 08 December 2011 at 10:27pm
By Captain_Philips
Episode Review:Only One Word 'Awesome'

2 3 4

Captain_Philips 24 1126 08 December 2011 at 9:46am
By ashGC_arja
Best part of todays Lallantop episode!

2 3

Mo710 16 852 08 December 2011 at 4:20am
By TheAAcreations

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.