Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

Upload plz!!

Nidz-JustForNBT Goldie
Nidz-JustForNBT
Nidz-JustForNBT

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged
I know GPA was a BIGGG anticlimax for all of us waiting to have a great end to a great year that gave us a show of lifetime - NBT and filled our lives with so much optimism and freshness. But still, I wud love to see someone uploading a video on YOUTUBE with scenes related to NBT. There are YT videos of whole event but finding NBT part is difficult. Plz try to do the needful. Starting from KKK's red carpet to Akku's rehearsals, then KKK's ''I love u mataji act'', nanhi's award, Akku's performance and lastly KKK-nanhi wishing happy new year. Thats it. There could have been one more addition but ALAS :X Anyways, PLZ SOMEONE DO THE UPLOAD :) We must preserve these special moments with us...kya pata Rangeela kab konsi harkat kar de :/

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index