Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Upload plz!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Nidz-JustForNBT

Goldie

Nidz-JustForNBT

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged
I know GPA was a BIGGG anticlimax for all of us waiting to have a great end to a great year that gave us a show of lifetime - NBT and filled our lives with so much optimism and freshness. But still, I wud love to see someone uploading a video on YOUTUBE with scenes related to NBT. There are YT videos of whole event but finding NBT part is difficult. Plz try to do the needful. Starting from KKK's red carpet to Akku's rehearsals, then KKK's ''I love u mataji act'', nanhi's award, Akku's performance and lastly KKK-nanhi wishing happy new year. Thats it. There could have been one more addition but ALAS :X Anyways, PLZ SOMEONE DO THE UPLOAD :) We must preserve these special moments with us...kya pata Rangeela kab konsi harkat kar de :/

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Upload plz!!" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.