is imam really Salman's relative?????

Posted: 11 years ago
i don't  like the way again and again Imam is taken out of the show and is put back again and again in the show ... Show was based on family drama but keeping him in this show why is bigg boss making it vulgar drama... what is this matter ?  is he really Salman's relative that he wants to keep him for long in this show  no matter what Salman had done to him on Saturday as it has been cleared out that part was scripted ( just to shun rumors of his connection with Imam).. even  tomorrow he is going to be taken out for his aggressive and abusive behavior but Sadly to secret room .. last year why big boss was not  biased this much to Pooja mishra , who got Bigg boss immense popularity and fetched Bigg boss award for that season last night .why was she evicted only to jog filthy faced Siddharatha??? Edited by Lallan-Top - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

this thread is meant to bash only Salman khan...

Originally posted by: Lallan-Top

That's what I love the most about you😆

Devil may care attitude.😆

-CmPunk123- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Lallan you are the best here
SushiTasty thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i don't  like the way again and again Imam is taken out of the show and is put back again and again in the show ... Show was based on family drama but keeping him in this show why is bigg boss making it vulgar drama... what is this matter ?  is he really Salman's relative that he wants to keep him for long in this show  no matter what Salman had done to him on Saturday as it has been cleared out that part was scripted ( just to shun rumors of his connection with Imam).. even  tomorrow he is going to be taken out for his aggressive and abusive behavior but Sadly to secret room .. last year why big boss was not  biased this much to Pooja mishra , who got Bigg boss immense popularity and fetched Bigg boss award for that season last night .why was she evicted only to jog filthy faced Siddharatha???

imam must be the record holder of most comebacks by any contestants now! ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Omnipotence

That's what I love the most about you😆

Devil may care attitude.😆

why are you not  bashing that women beater then?😆 i meant Kashif/imam/nik/urvashi's relative..  😆you know, this time he himself is rattled about who he makes winner of this season . what if he does not make urvashi winner, whole family  would be outraged with him as she is their fav as komoloika from kzk days😆 . and if he does not make nik winner , then kat would ditch him  for nik forever ..😆

Originally posted by: CmPunk12321

Lallan you are the best here

thanks for lovely comment .😛. even you are the best!!!😆

why are you not  bashing that women beater then?😆 i meant Kashif/imam/nik/urvashi's relative..  😆you know, this time he himself is rattled about who he makes winner of this season . what if he does not make urvashi winner, whole family  would be outraged with him as she is their fav as komoloika from kzk days😆 . and if he does not make nik winner , then kat would ditch him  for nik forever ..😆

Its no secret that bhai has a strong influence in the evictions. Poor public is deceived each time. I don't blame the channel here. Who could go against the wishes of
beinghuman@underworld.co.in
Edited by Omnipotence - 11 years ago
taurusbb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Reported to moderator for further action 😛

Originally posted by: taurusbb

Reported to moderator for further action 😛

Oh well. I thought the reporters would cover it Live on some news channels ðŸ˜† I'm quite disappointed. ðŸ˜’