Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eshasrk thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I am not in favour of separation btw RishBala...and I feel that something big is abt to happen that will shatter RishBala's dream completely...
All the plans that RK is making...also the challenge that he gave to Despo that he will prove her wrong...everything is hinting at something big...something that will bring out the junoon completely from RK...but I still don't want a separation...
I don't mind them getting pissed at each other, but they should be together...not separate

I think I am the only one who is not in favour of separation...I cannot bear the hate track anymore if a separation occurs πŸ˜†
Edited by eshasrk - 11 years ago
silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: SAnonymous

Awesome Post

Thanks πŸ˜³πŸ€—
silent.desire thumbnail
Originally posted by: eshasrk

I am not in favour of separation btw RishBala...and I feel that something big is abt to happen that will shatter RishBala's dream completely...

All the plans that RK is making...also the challenge that he gave to Despo that he will prove her wrong...everything is hinting at something big...something that will bring out the junoon completely from RK...but I still don't want a separation...
I don't mind them getting pissed at each other, but they should be together...not separate

I think I am the only one who is not in favour of separation...I cannot bear the hate track anymore if a separation occurs πŸ˜†

Thanks πŸ˜³πŸ€— well no one want a total separation instead want their passion, agreession and obsession to come out like they will be together but with hate-love-care and possesion relation. Ya even I think a big is hidden behind it and want it to be handled in nice way. Edited by emptyworld - 11 years ago
silent.desire thumbnail
Originally posted by: hifzaa

hopefully ballu hi kch kre ab , jaldi paddy n madhu ko dekhe n hamein uska pagalpan dekh ke maza ae
Hopefully nxt week se sab chezen badal jaein

Ya hoping for next week we get to see some Ballu.😈
Heartless_Freak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
totally agree wid each n every word u hav written shahi..i hav been feeling d same since d tym of confession..everyday i wish 4 some disaster in d episode which will bring our old rk back..i don't want dis sugar coated love story..i love passion n tragedies n im waiting 4 something to happen asap..and what to say about rk..usse dekh kr to mera dil rota h ajkl..πŸ˜”
MuneebaSheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: emptyworld

Ya hoping for next week we get to see some Ballu.😈

πŸ‘πŸΌ
silent.desire thumbnail
Originally posted by: love.abhay

totally agree wid each n every word u hav written shahi..i hav been feeling d same since d tym of confession..everyday i wish 4 some disaster in d episode which will bring our old rk back..i don't want dis sugar coated love story..i love passion n tragedies n im waiting 4 something to happen asap..and what to say about rk..usse dekh kr to mera dil rota h ajkl..πŸ˜”

Thanks πŸ˜³πŸ€— main bhi do din se ro rahi hoon dil mien.😭 I know even I want passion, obsession, agression in their story then sugar coated one.
Love_Ashvik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Well guys,being a romatic person i would not like risgabala without romance.now days even i have started feeling a lil bad coz kuch zyaada family drama ho gaya hai.& about romantic RK i just luv him.
silent.desire thumbnail
Originally posted by: cuterishabhala

Well guys,being a romatic person i would not like risgabala without romance.now days even i have started feeling a lil bad coz kuch zyaada family drama ho gaya hai.& about romantic RK i just luv him.

Thanks πŸ˜³πŸ€— agree even I love romantic RK☺️ par romance bhi toh kitne kam and with no passion a rahe hai ajkal. Family drama mujhe bhi jyaada pasand nahin.
silent.desire thumbnail

Ok guys I am going and since there will be no light tomorrow at my side for some work I will be not here. So please discuss in positive and good manner and not take this post as negative and nor start a fight over here. I trust you all my MBians.

Thanks in advance for all those who will agree and disagree both. I respect every POV.πŸ€—
Edited by emptyworld - 11 years ago