Page 1 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

sree_swaron

IF-Rockerz

sree_swaron

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 9:13am | IP Logged
hello friends,please bhaag na jaana mujhe dekhke LOL i have writtten down a OS on Ariya so thaught to post here. please bear with me Smile sorry if there is any mistake Embarrassed

bang!!! Riya bumped the door in anger "yeh kya hai Arjun?? main do din ghar nehi thi aur aap is ghar ko dustbin banaake rakh diya?? whats wrong with you??" she continued fuming.

"toh tum gayi kyun thi?? main tumhari tarah hygiene freak nehi hoon ki pura din sirf ghar saaf karta firu..i am a responsible ETF officer & I have lots of thing to do other than this. samjhe ya samjhayun??" he replied equal angrily.

Riya sarcasticaly answered "are main toh bhool hi gayi ki ek Arjun Rawte hi ETF officer hai jiska ghar hai. baaki sab toh sadak pe rahte hai na!!"

Arjun shots a glare to her & angrily left house though he is waiting near SUV for riya to come. Riya comes after a while but completely ignores him & raise hand to stop a cab & goes by it from there.

Arjun is furious now "nakhde toh dekho,ek toh aate hi khud jhagda shuru kiya,upar se attitude bhi dikhake chali gayi. saal ki last din me mood kharaab kar diya..isse toh main.."

Arjun reached to office & as he enters he is more angry to see Riya laughing with shree & chotu. "what the?? ghar pe jhagda karke ayi aur yahan aake aise pretend kar rahi hai jaise kuch hua hi nehi."

Arjun sits opposite to Riya & asked to Rathod "samer yahan kya party chal raha hai ki log yahan socialize kar rahe hai?? yeh office hai club nehi yeh kuch log kyun nehi samajhte??"

Riya immediately understands what he means & turned toward shree "kya din aa gaye na?? global warming ki wajahse 31st dec me bhi environment kitna hot hai"

Arjun to sameer "kya yaar ajkaal pollution kitna zyada hai na,ghar me,office me jahan jao bas sound pollution".

Sameer,shree & chotu were enjoying the indirect verbal fight between the pati patni,their besties respectively.

at the last dialogue of Arjun riya literally burst out "Arjun toh aapko meri baatein sound pollution lagne laga hai,right?? fine lets not talk anymore & she left from conference room.

arjun too left the room.

shree to chotu "ab yeh toh hona hi hai na!! monster se shaadi karegi toh..." "shut up shree..." Rathod shouted.

TRRNG!!!...TRRNG!!..."hello,sameer rathod here"

"okay team we have a case. ek pond me se 5 body mila hai,apparently police ko lagta hai ki koi unhe marke wahan daal diya hai. lets go"

the whole day was damn tiring with the case & it was realy complicated. at the late evening of the day they reached to the office.

"okay team lets call it a day. jo bhi clues mile kal usse properly analyze karenge." rathod announced

in the whole day riya doesnt talk to arjun so Arjun also was feeling a bit bad. so he thinks to ask her go back with him. as soon as he reaches parking lot,he sees Riya leaving there in shree's bike.

Arjun helplessly returns home. the door was left open. its 11 pm at night when Arjun enters to room but cant find riya anywhere in room. he keep searching for her. he is hell scared now "ab yeh kahan chali gayi", he called her cell. it was ringing nearby. he follows the ringtone..its coming from terece. he goes there to see her standing near wall turning face towards grey sky.

he slowly tiptoed near her when he saw a lone tear is streaming down her cheeks. he felt ache in his heart.

he gently places his hand on her shoulder "kya hua riya??" she immediately wipes her eyes & cheeks to face him "kuch nehi. ab kyun aye ho?? aapko toh meri batein sounds pollition lagta hai na!! toh dur rahiye mujhse" she replied in a husky tone.

Arjun put his hand beneath her chin to make her gaze meet with him "idhar dekho meri taraf,tum jante ho na main aisa hi hoon,akdu,sadhu. kuch bhi bol deta hoon, par tum toh issi akdu se pyaar kiya naa toh fir burah kaise maan gayi??" he kissed her forehead & then gets down in his knees "abhi maaf kar do na jaan,tumhari baatein nehi sunta hoon toh aisa lagta hai mere cutting chai se sugar missing hai" he winked.

Riya couldnt help laughing in that & sits down & also makes Arjun sit beside her.

"Aise tumhari bhi galti hai Riya. hamesha ghar ki saaf safai ke piche hi padhi rehti ho,ghar kam aur dhobighat zyada lagta hai. ghar ke saath saath bichare pati kaa bhi dhulayi kar daalo" saying this Arjun just runs away by her side while Riya screams "Arjun,rukiye new year gift me aapko dhulayi chahiye na bichare pati ji" & starts run behind him.

they continue running playfully & laughing wholeheartily.

somewhere in church the bell was ringing 12 o'clock & sparkles of crakers starts covering the grey sky with light of hope,life,a new year.

And beneath the sky the two hearts were starting a new year,a new way with love,laugh,life.

*******THE END*******

okay i am done.now you can throw anything you want LOL thanks for reading it

The following 63 member(s) liked the above post:

malyasreeSMSSMSCrAzYaRjUnIaN92Anu_Princessbenazkreya204angelicdeeptijemiisalmankideewaniArjunKiAshshona16iluvrainaartiabjeyaAukviewArya1991mymy_taareyrockz.diva.Brok3nSoul.princessaaliyarosamalejia03shruti-loveluvzindagiKaShforever06Aqua_marine..PriyaB...9.Sara.9.littlebratnikki08yas23DesiiiDivaaaanu91-Lila-aroojarain-SREE93-M.V.Kohli007LivingforARkgmuipkknd-fanArieltabifunkyliciousmadmadonaMoner_RadioGurmeet4DrashtiKrishnaluv94fatima15ll_piya_llShanafrll_megha_lldevildiva21Love_ArniePayal_156prava55663shah10Queen.Bee_TaNi_Tina2603kaveriw2008Sneha113shrutisweetyvidya.anandDivineDarknessMoumimon

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ariya os:happy new year" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Brok3nSoul.

Goldie

.Brok3nSoul.

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Yay!
1st one to comment! Dancing
Oho Sree di...! Big smile
Yeh aapki first Os hain na?Wink
Extremely Lovely!! Embarrassed
I just loved the whole concept, the typical pati-patni ladaii , nok-jhok and Making up to her in the end! Smile
Riya the cleanliness freak v/s Arjun the akdu in the ring! ROFL
And of course the Etf-ians enjoying the heated conversation! LOL
Do write more! Wink

Happy New Year Hug
Have a great year!

Edited by Sinner.gurl - 01 January 2013 at 9:27am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sree_swaron

Aqua_marine

Goldie

Aqua_marine

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Simple sweet nd beautiful

sree_swaron

shrutisweety

IF-Sizzlerz

shrutisweety

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged
wow di this is your first story na
i loved it and intersting story it was
loved the nok-jok between arjun and riya
riya is hyginic freak and and not cared and for
that sake they started fighting
arjun told her soun pollustion LOL
at end loved the way arjun convinced riya
and they had a happy new year together
so sweet os di Clap
continue more di
and once again happy new year di

Edited by shrutisweety - 01 January 2013 at 9:36am

sree_swaron

DivineDarkness

IF-Sizzlerz

DivineDarkness

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Sweet simple OS... loved it...

sree_swaron

Love_Arnie

IF-Sizzlerz

Love_Arnie

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Didibhaiii...superb!!
Amazing Os!!
It was a full package... Romance, emotions and comic parts are blended too well.
Loved it to the core.
And my fav was.. "global warming ki wajahse 31st dec me bhi environment kitna hot hai" and Arjun's Dhobighat.
And the pacifying part was well defined.
All over great OS. Keep penning down OS's...!! Love you.Hug

Edited by Love_Arnie - 02 January 2013 at 1:13pm

sree_swaron

Queen.Bee

IF-Sizzlerz

Queen.Bee

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 9:30am | IP Logged
wow HAPPY NEW YEARParty loved ariya fight!! perfect new year gift yaar!!! thanx!!!

sree_swaron

Christeee

IF-Dazzler

Christeee

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 9:32am | IP Logged
lovely happy new year

sree_swaron

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.