The Return of Indu! (Page 6)

_saumya_ IF-Sizzlerz
_saumya_
_saumya_

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AllThingsNice

Originally posted by _saumya_

Our good old familiar Indu is back!! Yesterday was a mere one-day reprieve.

Exasperating!

They need to resolve their tensions in their own way without having to bother about the apple of their collective eye jumping off a rooftop. 

He needs her support in the situation and does not want to demand it as a right of being her husband. He wants her willing support. 

Tomorrow, we see the big happy family, I suppose.

edit:The relief she felt was palpable and it was not only because she was answerable to Rishi for Indira's safety. One hug was purely for the relief of seeing her safe, but there was another hug into which Zara pulls Indira to calm her down. Whenever Zara looks at Indira, there is this puzzled expression as though she is constantly trying to figure out what she feels for her.

@red: indeed!!
@green: but the last time Indu did it, Rishi managed to trick her. But I have a strong feeling that either Rishi will give in or someone else would come to HIS rescue. Indu does not need anyone for that.
@blue: These are exactly those small traits that make you fall for a character more than what the character says.Embarrassed Love Rishi for this. and thank you CVs for this. Its only at times that they show us that they do have some talent.
@bold: I wish. hoping is out of context these days in HD,
@editWink: Rati truely did a fantabulous job there. Rati and Rati scene was truly awesome, performance wise..

@bold: Unclear about this...which incident are you referring to?

I am sorry ... I hope its clearer now!
Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 5:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Heema22

@bold: Someone I agree with wholeheartedly Smile When all forms of cajoling have failed, this should work! If not slaps, at least a sound scolding to bring her back to earth. I have always wondered why no one corrects Indu. Why is she allowed all her tantrums?

This show apart, sometimes I think this 'soft' psychology does not always work in the real world. Love, of course, goes a long way in dealing with kids, but 'Spare the rod and spoil the child' is true even today.

Kanan ( my iPhone auto correct correct your name , I have to type 10 times to get it right ) 

Indu is not " normal child" she is beyond Dr Phill's area , no book knowledge will help her. They need to give her dose  of her own medicine!!   Thats the only language she understands!! Rishi needs to behave with her just the way she behaves with him  and start being rude, obnoxious and blackmail her. Saying I will bring your mother back if " you do this"  I want to get hold of her for one day !! I will fix her. It's a shame the way they use this brilliant child!! Only for Hitlergiri !!! 

@bold: ROFLROFL Heema, this one really cracked me up...next thing we know, we'll be hearing background music for you..."tujhe sab hai pata, hai na maa?"

"tujhe sab hai pata, hai na maa?"  Ther is reason why MA is in my name! . 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AllThingsNice

AllThingsNice IF-Dazzler
AllThingsNice
AllThingsNice

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 5:33am | IP Logged

Exasperating!

They need to resolve their tensions in their own way without having to bother about the apple of their collective eye jumping off a rooftop. 

He needs her support in the situation and does not want to demand it as a right of being her husband. He wants her willing support. 

edit:The relief she felt was palpable and it was not only because she was answerable to Rishi for Indira's safety. One hug was purely for the relief of seeing her safe, but there was another hug into which Zara pulls Indira to calm her down. Whenever Zara looks at Indira, there is this puzzled expression as though she is constantly trying to figure out what she feels for her.

@green: but the last time Indu did it, Rishi managed to trick her. But I have a strong feeling that either Rishi will give in or someone else would come to HIS rescue. Indu does not need anyone for that.
@blue: These are exactly those small traits that make you fall for a character more than what the character says.Embarrassed Love Rishi for this. and thank you CVs for this. Its only at times that they show us that they do have some talent.
@editWink: Rati truely did a fantabulous job there. Rati and Rati scene was truly awesome, performance wise..

No, I meant which incident are you referring to in which Rishi tricked her...has Indu tried jumping off a roof before as well?

_saumya_ IF-Sizzlerz
_saumya_
_saumya_

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 5:59am | IP Logged

Exasperating!

No, I meant which incident are you referring to in which Rishi tricked her...has Indu tried jumping off a roof before as well?

oh yes!!! remember, when she heard Indira Sharma's name for the first time... To get the truth out she did the same... Rishi tricked her then...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AllThingsNice

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Sauma and Kanan. He did not trick her . She jump  and Munna  was able to catch her . Was that accidental fall? Or did she really jump? I forgot'

Edited by Heema22 - 02 January 2013 at 6:11am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AllThingsNice_saumya_

AllThingsNice IF-Dazzler
AllThingsNice
AllThingsNice

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 6:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Heema22

Sauma and Kanan. He did not trick her . She jump  and Munna  was able to catch her . Was that accidental fall? Or did she really jump? I forgot'

I don't have a clear memory of this...maybe it was an accidental fall. I remember Munna catching her, but don't remember the context.

Go to top